Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (677227 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dtruseeker(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
I have $65 PayPal for sale.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am just too focus to be disturbed....right about now.... I need to get pen and paper as I prepare the outline for my course....kikikiki.....

Una don see celebrity head wen una won troll on...not me tho....

Who dey argue na him dey kneel down for long

If I ever reply any brat here again, then make harmattan start for my back yard..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomisinobm(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:
I am just too focus to be disturbed....right about now.... I need to get pen and paper as I prepare the outline for my course....kikikiki.....

Una don see celebrity head wen una won troll on...not me tho....

Lol. This guy, let this issue slide and let peace reign.
This isn't the first time you'd be having issues because of selling materials.
I see you're active on the facebook groups.
They'd appreciate you more there. Those ones on there are the one that would be worshipping ebook and videos sellers anyhow.
The bottom line is most people here don't want what you have to offer. Even pity the OPs and stop derailing their threads. If you opened your thread where you were to sell your products, and we all came to derail it. You'd definitely not like that.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
tomisinobm:

Lol. This guy, let this issue slide and let peace reign.
This isn't the first time you'd be having issues because of selling materials.
I see you're active on the facebook groups.
They'd appreciate you more there. Those ones on there are the one that would be worshipping ebook and videos sellers anyhow.
The bottom line is most people here don't want what you have to offer. Even pity the OPs and stop derailing their threads. If you opened your thread where you were to sell your products, and we all came to derail it. You'd definitely not like that.
Cheers.

I will reply u, because see u only want to make a point...

The thing is they want it... But they want it For free. If u doubt I will post some screenshots here where they came to my whatsapp asking for PDF and videos. Because I told them I don't have PDF and I never used one and that all I do on naming is my own research and creativity...some of them now reverted to spoiling my reputation. I can't just keep quiet. They now say its pride, bragging , bla bla...

They say rubbish here and still go behind to contact same persons they have tried to rubbish..

The rule of this thread says don't sell here...it didn't say give people free things when they contact u. That's left for anyone to decide. Not some arrogant kids.

The funny thing is that I don't have any PDF...I never used one... And I don't intend to make one.

Bro i said contact me. If u contact me, then u tell me your request...if u need my work for free u let me know, if I can give it for free I let u know, if I can't I also let u know.

So y will anyone carry our whatsapp issue and vent it on my naira land reputation... And u want me to quiet... Although if I had kept quiet long ago it would have died down. But there is one thing about the memory...it remembers the most recent data first...so I had to defend myself.

If you contact someone and you don't have money to meet requirements, what's wrong if u beg. But they said venzal said its free information. Yes, but not on my whatsapp.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
incredibledan:

I will reply u, because see u only want to make a point...

The thing is they want it... But they want it For free. If u doubt I will post some screenshots here where they came to my whatsapp asking for PDF and videos. Because I told them I don't have PDF and I never used one and that all I do on naming is my own research and creativity...some of them now reverted to spoiling my reputation. I can't just keep quiet. They now say its pride, bragging , bla bla...

They say rubbish here and still go behind to contact same persons they have tried to rubbish..

The rule of this thread says don't sell here...it didn't say give people free things when they contact u. That's left for anyone to decide. Not some arrogant kids.

The funny thing is that I don't have any PDF...I never used one... And I don't intend to make one.

Bro i said contact me. If u contact me, then u tell me your request...if u need my work for free u let me know, if I can give it for free I let u know, if I can't I also let u know.

So y will anyone carry our whatsapp issue and vent it on my naira land reputation... And u want me to quiet... Although if I had kept quiet long ago it would have died down. But there is one thing about the memory...it remembers the most recent data first...so I had to defend myself.

If you contact someone and you don't have money to meet requirements, what's wrong if u beg. But they said venzal said its free information. Yes, but not on my whatsapp.
Open your thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
What can really make you get up to $150+ order in naming a business is complete branding service(not only the name ideas you drop) Tho it requires some skills..... Tho I'm a newbie and I already figured it out backed by research. And it requires outsourcing tho you may not spend more than $50 for $200 order. I have get $90 order although as a newbie I don't charge the buyer well because I'm scared the price will chase her. And the buyer is coming back for other branding service which I'm going to charge her $200+ all are luck. Oyinbo are muguns word of mouth fit make them cough any amount

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
bitrade:
pls how can i promote my gig on fiverr. i have created my gig for over a month and still no sales. i will be glad if you guys can share some of your secrets pls cry cry cry cry
Do you send requests to buyers?
What's your profile link too?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,

Abeg what's the best way to operate 2 Fiverr accounts on an android phone without chopping ban? I run 2 US based account, I used Epic browser on 1 and the other I ran without a VPN.

Any advice?
Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomisinobm(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thawarplay:
What can really make you get up to $150+ order in naming a business is complete branding service(not only the name ideas you drop) Tho it requires some skills..... Tho I'm a newbie and I already figured it out backed by research. And it requires outsourcing tho you may not spend more than $50 for $200 order. I have get $90 order although as a newbie I don't charge the buyer well because I'm scared the price will chase her. And the buyer is coming back for other branding service which I'm going to charge her $200+ all are luck. Oyinbo are muguns word of mouth fit make them cough any amount

Oya epp our conditions and show us the way.
Abi you wantu to be doing like some people grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bitrade: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Emmyk:

Do you send requests to buyers?
What's your profile link too?
i just offer a simple gig since i dont have something much of a talent to offer. my profile link is https://www.fiverr.com/oluchristian98 i haven't gotten a sale for over a month and i see people make huge sales daily with little offers. pls how can you help? cry
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
$148 fiver paypal available for exchange. Whatsapp_ 0703156_2014
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
All this exchanger just no wan answer I have $100 fiverr paypal that I want to sell
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Richiy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
bitrade:

i just offer a simple gig since i dont have something much of a talent to offer. my profile link is https://www.fiverr.com/oluchristian98 i haven't gotten a sale for over a month and i see people make huge sales daily with little offers. pls how can you help? cry

The reason why you have not made any sale is obvious. Are you really in the University at all? Your English is not even conversational as you put it. You write your own name in small letters? Your school name? Your Fiverr profile is not good at all. Do your research and check out the way other people in your niche do things. You can also ask someone to write it for you. You can do better Okay?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bitrade: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Richiy:

The reason why you have not made any sale is obvious. Are you really in the University at all? Your English is not even conversational as you put it. You write your own name in small letters? Your school name? Your Fiverr profile is not good at all. Do your research and check out the way other people in your niche do things. You can also ask someone to write it for you. You can do better Okay?
i will take that as a constructive criticism. thanks tho'. i wrote that in a rush to create my first gig. you can review it now and tell me how you can help promote my gig
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
The joy when you see your creativity in use.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Richiy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
bitrade:

i will take that as a constructive criticism. thanks tho'. i wrote that in a rush to create my first gig. you can review it now and tell me how you can help promote my gig

1) I am Christian; not am Christian.
2) What exactly do you mean by you might not be a guru? That will make us zoom right past.
3)"My goal always has been, and still is, to provide a highly personalized service so my clients have an easy going, friendly experience focused on what matters most to them". That sentence is way too long and too many things are happening there.
4)Do not hesitate to contact me for jobs; On Fiverr, we call it order my gig, because it is more specific than saying contact me for jobs, what jobs exactly?
5)cheers. Again, small letters at the beginning of a sentence.

Keep editing. You'd get there.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Richiy:

2) What exactly do you mean by you might not be a guru? That will make us zoom right past.
3)"My goal always has been, and still is, to provide a highly personalized service so my clients have an easy going, friendly experience focused on what matters most to them". That sentence is way too long and too many things are happening there.
4)Do not hesitate to contact me for jobs; On Fiverr, we call it order my gig, because it is more specific than saying contact me for jobs, what jobs exactly?

lol was actually gonna type close to this.....bro please don't shoot yourself by the foot by spelling your name wrong [Am Chrisitan]......
please be a guru...they want gurus(the gig you offer is an easy one)...why not browse other sellers in your niche and have a peep at their profile

....my aunty here has said the rest
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Avast(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2016
favome:

check your email
I didn't receive the mail. Mayb you resend it please.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bitrade: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Richiy:

ok done. #review
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by incredibledan(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2016
People that will smash and bash u for doing your thing...yet they can't help a mosquito with a drop of blood...think its easy....

Its not about talking...now help them. you know the way.

Drop Ur contact let them contact u.

#If u can't do it, then don't discourage the people trying...

HURRAY....Xmas is next tomorrow... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2016
tomisinobm:

Oya epp our conditions and show us the way.
Abi you wantu to be doing like some people grin

Check my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nofij(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2016
incredibledan:
People that will smash and bash u for doing your thing...yet they can't help a mosquito with a drop of blood...think its easy....

Its not about talking...now help them. you know the way.

Drop Ur contact let them contact u.

#If u can't do it, then don't discourage the people trying...

HURRAY....Xmas is next tomorrow... grin
Are you sure you're on fiverr with a job?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Kingwriters smiley

Come whatsapp make we yarn small smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2016
nofij:

He is a rabble rouser always craving for attention. Better to ignore him henceforth.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bestspoke: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2016
nofij:

Just wait for his reply...you'd know it's useless to quote that guy.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomisinobm(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Cheap:
Get 4 Powerful Fiverr Video Tutorials Worth #20,000 For Just 4,000naira

If you have a fiverr account or you're longing to start offering your services on the no.1 freelance website- Fiverr, then these videos will be of a great value to you.

Actually, the price costs nothing less than #20,000 but I decided to sell it for #4,000 only.

I'm very sure you can never regret buying this video.

*Contact me on 07064272729 call/whatsapp or swns an email to owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com if you have interest or any question*

Another one. You guys don't hear word abi?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Wazzaowner(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
I got 38$ skrill 4 sale anyone interestd should quote me..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tinnymerit(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
tomisinobm:

Another one. You guys don't hear word abi?
we need to be using report button well here.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitrade:

You wanna be virtual assistant, right? There are many more services that you can offer as one, which doesn't require talent (whatever that means). You can look at other virtual assistants and see the gigs they have, you'll surely pick ideas.

I checked your profile, there are some spelling mistakes, same goes to your gig; you start some sentences with small letters, "I" ,'am" etc. You should correct that and make your profile and gig(s) unrivelled. cool

Hi. I am Chrisitan . My goal always has been, and still is, to provide a highly personalized service so my clients. I am flexible to the needs of my clients to so as to meet the required taste and you won't be an exception. Do not hesitate to order this awesome gig. Cheers!

Winners Never quit and Quiters Never Win. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.