Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679208 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Syrine22: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Please Guys anyone understand what this dude wants?
I am looking for someone to build 5 emails for marketing that I can send out at a later time of the templates and content I will provide. Is that something you could do?

I already have the contacts that I am wanting to email. I am just looking for someone to put together the emails for me to later send out
Please anyone who understands should help me....The contents already sent.thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by odicity: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2016
please for those in article writing niche what is the best software that can give unique human readable article, even it may required a little human proof reading. I have chief spin ultimate but is gives invalid serial number. thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by lobell: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Syrine22:
Please Guys anyone understand what this dude wants?
I am looking for someone to build 5 emails for marketing that I can send out at a later time of the templates and content I will provide. Is that something you could do?

I already have the contacts that I am wanting to email. I am just looking for someone to put together the emails for me to later send out
Please anyone who understands should help me....The contents already sent.thank you

He will provide you template and content and you will write 5emails for him.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by telim: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
nkhay:

Hi guys, Please who can do this :

"Hi I need verified contributor accounts on these authority sites: Entrepreneur.com Techcrunch.com Lifehack,org Inc.com Forbes.com The accounts should be under my name and I should have 100% access to it".
If you can get me those account I will buy them for 500 USD each.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pussygotlips: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2016
siralexis:

My first ever order came in..after sweating my head head...the idiot dey tell me say the quality of the work too poor make i decline

next time never allow ur buyer cancel the order first, u have to reject it and initiate the cancellation by yourself so that he wont be able to give you bad review.
thanks, i was the idiot
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
beautycrush24:

I know say u be sure guy na. I don send am.

By d way, I have a cracked version of video spin blaster pro. if u guys need it, let me know.

Great for voice over (natural voice wit Yankee accent) and making video slideshows with lots of royalty free music
...please our first lady. happy Xmas and new year in advance. I need that your video blaster please. I don PM you ma
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
pussygotlips:

next time never allow ur buyer cancel the order first, u have to reject it and initiate the cancellation by yourself so that he wont be able to give you bad review.
thanks, i was the idiot

Wait na u
Is the topic for real??
Do ur number end with 1454??
The money wey i spend for dat little job ehn...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
odicity:
please for those in article writing niche what is the best software that can give unique human readable article, even it may required a little human proof reading. I have chief spin ultimate but is gives invalid serial number. thanks
use article forge or the best spinner
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nerdychica(f): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
I want to outsource a job if you are interested let me know

I need 10 UDEMY sellers from each country (RUSSIA, SLOVAKIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, BELARUS, UKRAINE, HUNGARY, LATVIA, ROMANIA, ESTONIA, LITHUANIA). Sellers must be from the market section
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
dozies1:

hope her name is not quinn1846

no, but i go watch out for this quinn. thanks.

i have a blacklist of evil fiverr buyers saved on my fone that i regularly update. some oyibo get craze for head
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by favome(f): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
URGENT URGENT
I need some number of persons to run a task for me. it's a data entry job into an excel file. about 5 persons are needed.

DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU ARE NOT CHANCE TO START NOW AND DELIVER WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
halleluyah1988

The above is a scammer. Don't sell your fiverr fund to him or do any business with hime. CASE CLOSED

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chiefkpokp(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
My offer is still available,
Give me paypal funds, and i give you bitcoin
Give me skrill funds and i will you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive rate.

Another new offer, Give me your bitcoin and i will give you rmb(yuan) payable to any chinese bank or alipay.........,or wechat
RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............Instant
Euro Funds Transfer to Spain Infact europe(Any bank)
Transfer to UK.
Other countries not mentioned
400usd btc available @good rate.

Visit me in my parlor
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pussygotlips: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
siralexis:

Wait na u
Is the topic for real??
Do ur number end with 1454??
The money wey i spend for dat little job ehn...
yes na me,
you requested for a review and when i order your telling me another langu grin grin angry angry
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by walewriter: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello House, I need an exchanger for $130 payoneer. If you are interested, please quote me with the best rates. Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
DerrickM:
VideoScribe for now but will download Video Spin Blaster because of its instant text-to-audio features etc. VideoScribe on the GreenHat World has been removed by DMCA complaints.Lemme check for the Spin Blaster asap

..okay sir..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Uwaeromosele: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
DerrickM:
VideoScribe for now but will download Video Spin Blaster because of its instant text-to-audio features etc. VideoScribe on the GreenHat World has been removed by DMCA complaints.Lemme check for the Spin Blaster asap

..okay sir..if u can get the settings 4 d Text to speech pls let me know
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollykay619(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gig review available @2k. From a US account level 2 contact on signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by masterz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
favome:
URGENT URGENT
I need some number of persons to run a task for me. it's a data entry job into an excel file. about 5 persons are needed.

DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU ARE NOT CHANCE TO START NOW AND DELIVER WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
favome:
URGENT URGENT

You still get plenty? I can complete everything. grin grin
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Femsmart(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tabbaz:
halleluyah1988

The above is a scammer. Don't sell your fiverr fund to him or do any business with hime. CASE CLOSED

grin grin grin

CC: efilefun
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
pussygotlips:

yes na me,
you requested for a review and when i order your telling me another langu grin grin angry angry

Wetin do ur numberall these years

Why u go gv me rubbish work..u no how much i spend just to do it?
Why u no just tell me direct?

Lets take it outta here
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ElGabi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DerrickM(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Same issue not downloading like the VideoScribe.

Uwaeromosele:
..okay sir..if u can get the settings 4 d Text to speech pls let me know
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
This fiverr rating they piss me off, when I was in 100% rating a buyer give me 2 star. My rating went down to 84% I manage to get some 5 star review to get back 94%.... Then I deliver 2 different work today I'm expecting to get to at least 98% if both buyer rate me 5 star. But to my surprise the 2 buyers rate me 5 star and I only move to 95% from 94%. What pissed me of is if I get a 2star rating I will drop down to 82% but 6 5 star rating can't take me back to 95%. I feel this is cheating. And It's unfair

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by pussygotlips: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
siralexis:

Wetin do ur numberall these years

Why u go gv me rubbish work..u no how much i spend just to do it?
Why u no just tell me direct?

Lets take it outta here
check ur mail, u havnt reply since smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 4:13am On Dec 30, 2016
I need someone who can draw a story board I mean cartoon.
Contact 0.7.0.6.5.4.5.4.6.2.7 This might be a continuous work
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by blizzers(m): 4:24am On Dec 30, 2016
ATOJE is the man, had a $300+ transaction with him days back (28th) didn't receive my funds immediately though (bank issues), but i kept faith with him as a result of reviews i read about him, i decided not to bring the ish here yet, though there were occasions i had to flare up.. but he ensured i received my cash after 38hours of waiting. To those exchanger claiming and forming with "crazy" rates, ATOJE is one man you will all need to compete with. Highly Recommended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.