Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675822 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by saintpn(f): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2016
atoje:
contact me for your fiverr, upwork paypal withdrawal and get ur naira immediately
what's ur rate?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2016
steric58:
link to my gig www.fiverr.com/smoothwriter58 please help me check am boss, I just dey dey idle for Aos ni

The Smooth writer corps. was established in 2014 and is since providing quality contents to its highly esteemed clientele. Our writing team comprises of various professional writers from dispersed backgrounds, thus signifying our diverse writing capability! please order our gig now.

In mild terms, this about is rubbish

Your profile picture and gig image is off point

Your education is off

Your skill is zero

your language is Basic

READ OVER THE THREAD AND KNOW HOW TO CREATE A PROFILE

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2016
phetty:

Bro, check your mail. I sent you a PM

seen
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomisinobm(m): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Solved
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 31, 2016
prettytasha:
I have canceled like four orders straight in a week , most of this clients just order your gig and give you a crazy task for $5 , will all this cancelations affect my sales ? Cc khassy , beatzone , johniewalker , tabbaz , beautycrush24

If cancellatiin is mutual, your stats will still show 0%... meaning you have no problem at all

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by steric58(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2016
khassy:

The Smooth writer corps. was established in 2014 and is since providing quality contents to its highly esteemed clientele. Our writing team comprises of various professional writers from dispersed backgrounds, thus signifying our diverse writing capability! please order our gig now.

Your education is off

Your skill is zero

your language is Basic

thanks a lot I will make the changes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2016
beatzone:

If cancellatiin is mutual, your stats will still show 0%... meaning you have no problem at all
pls what do you mean by mutual
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by headboyprince(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2016
JohnieWalker:

My brother since yesterday night na ontop lappy I sleep o. My body no be firewood o....I just clear the orders on queue and remain one sale to knack level 2...
Bro what is your WhatsApp num. Outscore to me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2016
headboyprince:
Bro what is your WhatsApp num. Outscore to me
I will pm you once bulk order are in. Let's be hopeful for a better 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by headboyprince(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2016
Profcamsey:
No storyboard artist or cartoonist here?
That niche is available o, there are few sellers on fiverr
Do you have Job to outscore am new in the niche
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2016
headboyprince:

Do you have Job to outscore am new in the niche
Yes na. WhatsApp 0.7.0.6.5.4.5.4.6.2.7
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2016
If the two of you agree to cancle the order...

prettytasha:
pls what do you mean by mutual
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2016
beatzone:
If the two of you agree to cancle the order...

OK that means , if he accepts to cancel it before the 48 hour time frame elapses
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2016
hello guys do you want access to free Lynda account , it's a huge online resource that will make you productive online and offline . Visit
http://rilnetnigeria.com/2016/12/31/get-free-lynda-com-account/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by RAFIC(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2016
steric58:
thanks a lot I will make the changes

Just to add to that: You must not compulsorily exhaust all your gigs.

It makes no sense whatsoever when you do that with repeated services s. Take a look at your age and you'll see like 3 variations of your press release service. That's not necessary, and actually looks off.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mariesio: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2016
atoje:
contact me for your fiverr, upwork paypal withdrawal and get ur naira immediately

Hello Tabbaz, pls escrow btw us.Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2016
atoje:

Mariesio:

Hello Tabbaz, pls escrow btw us.Thanks

Mariesio is legit o...abeg send to her first, she will do her own part of the deal. contact my whatsapp for more assurance

Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2016
biztycoons:
who can do the following on fiverr
First: who can download a kindle book on amazon 250 times and also give different 250 reviews ... how much will you charge and how many days will you need the guy to make the book FREE because the book cost 0.99

Secondly: who can do this

" i need 30 ads posted a week on craiglist. 5 a day for 6 days in the gig section. how much will you charge for this and in how many days will you be done?

contact me on whatsapp to do Craigslist posts with zero 7 zero 62 seven one 32 eight 4.

note that I can only post to Craigslist if the client provided a number for verification otherwise.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2016
rilwan09:

I can do the second one PM me make we talk

I post on Craigslist but my clients always use their number for verification.

Do you have any means of verifying the post here in Nigeria? Please educate me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Please make una share with me videoscribe download link
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bemagnify: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
JohnieWalker:
Please make una share with me videoscribe download link
Check YouTube for d tutorial and website
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
bemagnify:
Check YouTube for d tutorial and website
I need the full version or crack version. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2016
hehehe...after almost 2 weeks hiatus in my Fiverr orders, I got 5 orders all ordered with gig extras grin grin .... I am on fire!!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by steric58(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
I need gig review
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
khassy:

Your education is off

Your skill is zero

your language is Basic

Pls do check out mine for any mistake. www.fiverr.com/olivia_guru Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by randomShek: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I need the full version or crack version. Thanks
A video on youtube has a link to the cracked version and it works perfectly.

Guys in whiteboard animation niche, una dey try o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by TreyQ: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
steric58:
I need gig review
I p'med you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Meklex:
hehehe...after almost 2 weeks hiatus in my Fiverr orders, I got 5 orders all ordered with gig extras grin grin .... I am on fire!!!
Pls do check out my profile if there is any odd thing there. I have been visiting the buyer request page on fiverr and even sending offers yet no response so far. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by GregJo: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
steric58:
I need gig review
how much are you willing to pay?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
Meklex:
Pls do check out my profile in case there is any odd thing there www.fiverr.com/olivia_guru I've been visiting buyer request page and making offers there too yet no response so far. I really want to make my first sell asap. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
akashi01:
yup....PM me

Sorry dis PM thing doesn't work for me.
Pls link me up on whatsapp; zero8zero3 eight seven two 88.89
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomShek:
A video on youtube has a link to the cracked version and it works perfectly.

Guys in whiteboard animation niche, una dey try o
okay thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.