Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679039 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Meklex:
hehehe...after almost 2 weeks hiatus in my Fiverr orders, I got 5 orders all ordered with gig extras grin grin .... I am on fire!!!

outsource some naa
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
proeast:
Pls do check out my profile in case there is any odd thing there www.fiverr.com/olivia_guru I've been visiting buyer request page and making offers there too yet no response so far. I really want to make my first sell asap. Thanks.

i'm not even into e-mail marketing but i can tell you copied that gig description
if i could pick you out, how long do you think it will take for fiverr to hunt down your gig?
i didnt bother with the other gig because i'm sure you also copied some other sellers description
and change your school. you are using nigerian profile.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Muktar05(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Muktar05:
Hello colleques
I mistakenly update my cracked video scribe thinking it will have new features. Now it's denying me access. I uninstalled and installed my former one using the cracking but to no avail. Pls Gurus in the house, what is the solution?
Thanks
Sadiq
Beautycrush
Gocare
Rilwan
@help Pls. How do I get a new cracked one
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Admin401:

outsource some naa
something I don deliver since
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by steric58(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
GregJo:
how much are you willing to pay?
please add me on what app 08161678235
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Muktar05:

Sadiq
Beautycrush
Gocare
Rilwan

by downloading another cracked one?
or restore your computer to a previous date.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Muktar05:

Sadiq
Beautycrush
Gocare
Rilwan
e go hard o, playing with some key in ur registry , woss create anoda user for system and reinstall

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Admin401:

by downloading another cracked one? or restore your computer to a previous date.
another point

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Admin401:

i'm not even into e-mail marketing but i can tell you copied that gig description
if i could pick you out, how long do you think it will take for fiverr to hunt down your gig?
i didnt bother with the other gig because i'm sure you also copied some other sellers description
and change your school. you are using nigerian profile.
Thanks for your reply, but I didnt really copy anyone's gig description rather I used venzals format while changing his words and terminologies. As for my profile, I wanted to use a USA vpn but it did not go through but I thought one can still have his/her degree in USA and choose to reside in Nigeria afterwards?? If it would earn me a ban from fiverr then I would rather rephrase my gig description and use another school.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Muktar05:

Sadiq
Beautycrush
Gocare
Rilwan

I don't know how you did your own.
I had similar issues with you. Last month or so I upgraded my videoscribe and they cravked bin file changed to sparkols latest release. When I discovered that I couldn't log in as I did while using the cracked. I quickly went back to the program files and deleted the new bin file and replaced it with my old one(the cracked) and it worked normal. I'm still using it till date

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pls house, someone should help me access this offer I just got. Its my very first on fiverr and I dont want to bungle it. {Ebook Manuscript Editing. Mature themes. Present tense. Google Doc (need to use google suggest edit system). my offer; 1 week delivery. $5 for every 20,000 words.} Thanks & God Bless as you assist newbie!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
SchoolCare:

I don't know how you did your own.
I had similar issues with you. Last month or so I upgraded my videoscribe and they cravked bin file changed to sparkols latest release. When I discovered that I couldn't log in as I did while using the cracked. I quickly went back to the program files and deleted the new bin file and replaced it with my old one(the cracked) and it worked normal. I'm still using it till date
please where did yu download it because it has been deleted from 4shared
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
proeast:
Pls house, someone should help me access this offer I just got. Its my very first on fiverr and I dont want to bungle it. {Ebook Manuscript Editing. Mature themes. Present tense. Google Doc (need to use google suggest edit system). my offer; 1 week delivery. $5 for every 20,000 words.} Thanks & God Bless as you assist newbie!
Are you drunk? Don't allow the dollar confuse you because its mere 2000 naira...4 bottles of beer for 20000 words. I know it must be my bo ho ha brodas from India. I tell yu my bro flee because it slave trade modernized.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Admin401:

by downloading another cracked one? or restore your computer to a previous date.
please share the link or the place u downloaded urs
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by randomShek: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
proeast:
Guy, editing/ writing 20000 words for $5 isn't worth it. I know that first order feeling but if you don't have a pc, no stress yourself. Reduce your word count to 2000-5000, something you are comfortable with
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
proeast:
Thanks for your reply, but I didnt really copy anyone's gig description rather I used venzals format while changing his words and terminologies. As for my profile, I wanted to use a USA vpn but it did not go through but I thought one can still have his/her degree in USA and choose to reside in Nigeria afterwards?? If it would earn me a ban from fiverr then I would rather rephrase my gig description and use another school.

I don't know about a ban from fiverr ooo, but I have a first degree and 2 masters from US universities and do reside in Nigeria.
How fiverr interpret dat is beyond me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
JohnieWalker:

please where did yu download it because it has been deleted from 4shared
Pm me so I can send you the bin file cos i have forgotten where i downloaded mine from.

The process is just simple, download the videoscribe app from sparkol, install it. Then head over to your program file, locate the folder named 'sparkol', delete the original bin file and paste the one I'm about to send to you. Then you are good. if you know the steps already, then you are very good to go grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
SchoolCare:

Pm me so I can send you the bin file cos i have forgotten where i downloaded mine from.

The process is just simple, download the videoscribe app from sparkol, install it. Then head over to your program file, locate the folder named 'sparkol', delete the original bin file and paste the one I'm about to send to you. Then you are good. if you know the steps already, then you are very good to go grin grin
Thanks a lot I have pm'ed yu
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fiverr.com/thegracedwriter

Cc :johniewalker
rilwan09
Akashi01
Khassy
Beatzone

What am i doing wrong..Help me asess my profile
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Thanks a lot I have pm'ed yu
I sent you the file cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
siralexis:
Fiverr.com/thegracedwriter

Cc :johniewalker
rilwan09
Akashi01
Khassy
Beatzone

What am i doing wrong..Help me asess my profile
You're not doing anything wrong though i didn't look at you profile. I always think we should be literate at least up to 51% level of any niche we are choosing. So do yourself good by equipping yourself properly before venturing into any niche.learn, learn and always keep learning. But then you have to be diligent and work hard on achieving quality top notch services for your clients. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JohnieWalker(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
SchoolCare:
I sent you the file cool
Thanks brother
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
SchoolCare:

You're not doing anything wrong though i didn't look at you profile. I always think we should be literate at least up to 51% level of any niche we are choosing. So do yourself good by equipping yourself properly before venturing into any niche.learn, learn and always keep learning. But then you have to be diligent and work hard on achieving quality top notch services for your clients. smiley

You should have take a look before the comment..
Thanks tho

Note: i am good at what i do.. No Order yet
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
randomShek:
Guy, editing/ writing 20000 words for $5 isn't worth it. I know that first order feeling but if you don't have a pc, no stress yourself. Reduce your word count to 2000-5000, something you are comfortable with
The person has not actually placed the order, she only inboxed me with the offer and told me she is still getting the manuscript ready, while in my euphoria of getting an offer, I gladly sent her an auto responder telling her I'll do it. She even replied that I should have created a custom offer with what she sent me & requested for my email. Inasmuch as I am desperate to earn on fiverr, I still do not want to be a slave to anybody. So pls is there a way I can make her improve on her pay? I even listed 25 dollars for 1500 words on my premium offer. I also do have a pc and a smart phone. Thanks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
siralexis:

You should have take a look before the comment..
Thanks tho

Note: i am good at what i do.. No Order yet

Oh beloved, hit the road then
-buy reviews
-sleep on buyers request page

If sales no come ehnn... make i bend cool
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by siralexis(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
SchoolCare:

Oh beloved, hit the road then
-buy reviews
-sleep on buyers request page

If sales no come ehnn... make i bend cool

I nid review abeg...i dey over short of cash

But i will pay you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SchoolCare(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
siralexis:

I nid review abeg...i dey over short of cash

But i will pay you

All hope is not lost brotherly, i will order your gig, but you have to pay back o cool
which one of your gigs do you wish to be bought?

Abeg lets help a brother and order his gig, I'm sure he will pay back. I don't know him o ..LOL
but I believe that there is still hope for humanity

Cc
beautycrush
Incredibledan
Walkermichael
Femsmart
Tabbaz
sunboy
venzal
beatzone
akashi01
nkhay
pasydron
johniewalker
rilwan09
khassy
paulsir
profcamsey
et all

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Are you drunk? Don't allow the dollar confuse you because its mere 2000 naira...4 bottles of beer for 20000 words. I know it must be my bo ho ha brodas from India. I tell yu my bro flee because it slave trade modernized.
Not at all bro. I am just a newbie on fiverr who is desperate to make a pioneer sell. Pls is there a way I can make the person to improve on the offer or walk away without any blemish on my gig
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by proeast(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
onenessone:

I don't know about a ban from fiverr ooo, but I have a first degree and 2 masters from US universities and do reside in Nigeria.
How fiverr interpret dat is beyond me.
So is there a risk of ban if I allow the status quo Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by randomShek: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
proeast:
The person has not actually placed the order, she only inboxed me with the offer and told me she is still getting the manuscript ready, while in my euphoria of getting an offer, I gladly sent her an auto responder telling her I'll do it. She even replied that I should have created a custom offer with what she sent me & requested for my email. Inasmuch as I am desperate to earn on fiverr, I still do not want to be a slave to anybody. So pls is there a way I can make her improve on her pay? I even listed 25 dollars for 1500 words on my premium offer. I also do have a pc and a smart phone. Thanks!
Use your power of persuasion to keep her. I made this mistake with my first buyer on my last account and had to cancel as I didnt understand the job. Got slammed with one star by fiverr + negative review. If you fully understand the job and can do it, give her different reasons for payment e.g. proofread, editing, rewriting etc. About payment, below $50 and above $30 is okay cus you're still a new seller. Hope this helps!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
SchoolCare:

All hope is not lost brotherly, i will order your gig, but you have to pay back o cool
which one of your gigs do you wish to be bought?

Abeg lets help a brother and order his gig, I'm sure he will pay back. I don't know him o ..LOL
but I believe that there is still hope for humanity

Cc
beautycrush
Incredibledan
Walkermichael
Femsmart
Tabbaz
sunboy
venzal
beatzone
akashi01
nkhay
pasydron
johniewalker
rilwan09
khassy
paulsir
profcamsey
et all

Lol siralexis inbox me on whatsapp brother let's me do this for u Jare... Zero8one8one6six1four8zero happy new year
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Has anyone else noticed this? There is usually a countdown slider on the revenues page that shows you how long it will take before you can be able to withdraw but this timer no longer displays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.