Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (675904 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
khassy:

Somebody would not sha loose his fiverr acct because of NLders sha

Exactly...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello house,anyone up for review swap? If you game hit me up on o7031562o14
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Day11(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
LaCremy:

Exactly...

Withdraw your Fiverr Funds without delay.

Instant Payment
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
DerrickM:
Oh boy Calm down sef,we dey search for the link nau,e no easy to remember all of them na... tongue grin smiley wink cheesy

I hope they are still working sef if not just google it...

https://s4softwares.com/sparkol-videoscribe/

https://greenhatworld.com/download-sparkol-videoscribe-pro-edition-2-3-0-free/

walai dem no werk, i don google search taya, na another software the thing they download fii me
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EXICON(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
atoje:
You are simply superb.

Receive double 5 star review now!
It was really transacting exchange biz with you.
Keep the good service up.
Guys, atoje is the man to go to for e-currency exhange.
He rocks!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Skrill funds for sale
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
hello i need a technology based video, not a whiteboard video. must show 360 degree rotation of product. i need it in 24 hrs. pay is 20k.
i have sample video whatsapp me.i have
video script, voice over mp3 file, and product 360 degree rotation image

I need few things in the video:

1. Catchy and refreshing
2. Voice over, after animation and caption in document i will share with you
3. 360 degree rotation of product when slide 6 will come into the picture., when product to be introduced PPT's slide 6 images to be included
4. Logo to be added in the right bottom corner

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
To those in proofreading, please how do you guys proofread a document using Grammarly (premium version).

Kinda urgent please...thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Beemhan(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Level 2...biiiiaaatch! After 4months, fiverr finally hits me with the badge. My gratitude goes out to everyone on this thread who have contributed immensely to the lives of so many people here and made us believe that we can make good money online. Beatzone, venzal, Louie3, Kassy and many others too numerous to mention, Oshe to una!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less
All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Profcamsey(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2017
$97 skrill funds available at#430 but negotiable.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by randomShek: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Just got my level one badge! Thanks for the immense love and help guys. Wish y'all more $$$s grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

I buy payoneer as high as N440 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
gigs exchange is available contact on
whatsapp 09065711687.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seyema(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chai! I didn't even spend up to 3days on fiverr before they disable my account. Those guys no nice at all
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
seyema:
Chai! I didn't even spend up to 3days on fiverr before they disable my account. Those guys no nice at all

Which service u dey offer? If no be writing, abeg use Nigerian account.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seyema(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
beautycrush24:

Which service u dey offer? If no be writing, abeg use Nigerian account.
Email marketing, proof reading and editing, articles and blogs post written, books and products review

Then, they send me this to my email

Photos

more

Inbox

Your Gig Is Removed

F

Fiverr

to me
39 minutes ago

Details

Your Gig Is RemovedWe appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig write reviews on your book anywhere you want it. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.The reason is:Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.We kindly ask that you consider the above suggestions when creating a new Gig. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at Fiverr Help Center. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.Thanks,The Fiverr Team
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FESTAC101: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Why are my not getting orders.....house please help me review my profile

Https://www.fiverr.com/amazing_writer5

God bless you as you do.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FESTAC101: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dayus444: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
seyema:

Email marketing, proof reading and editing, articles and blogs post written, books and products review

Then, they send me this to my email

Photos

more

Inbox

Your Gig Is Removed

F

Fiverr

to me
39 minutes ago

Details

Your Gig Is RemovedWe appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig write reviews on your book anywhere you want it. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.The reason is:Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.We kindly ask that you consider the above suggestions when creating a new Gig. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at Fiverr Help Center. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.Thanks,The Fiverr Team

From this email, they only removed your gig for violating their TOS, or did they ban your fiverr account?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seyema(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
dayus444:

From this email, they only removed your gig for violating their TOS, or did they ban your fiverr account?

Yes, they send another email that my account has been disabled
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
FESTAC101:
https://www.fiverr.com/amazing_writer5

Good profile just remove the 500 words from it. Don't limit yourself

Your first gig needs a better picture. Never use a poorly screen-grabbed image. Haba mana

You have 5 tags, use them! instead of 4

Adjust your pricing. There's a great disparity between your $10 and 100 offer. You might scare clients off. There isnt much difference between the 5 and 10 usd pricing. Check out your competitors in your section and learn from them.

I like that you deliver in one day. This will serve you well.

Email Gig is On point

Make buyers request your best friend.

I rest my fingers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by certifiedfool: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
please house help a newbie check his account www.fiverr.com/seo1_writer plus anybody who can be generous enough to offer me a free revieew... will be appreciated
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hi... bikonu.. I need the service of someone who can write sales letter.. kindly contact me if you can do this Asap. 08/16....533. 5440
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atoje where you dey again oooo, i don dey call your number since, you no pick, i wan sell my $57 fiverr balance ooo, no lemme fall for all this crazy scammers again oooo, abeg pick my call ooo, Atoje Atoje Atoje...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
certifiedfool:
please house help a newbie check his account www.fiverr.com/seo1_writer plus anybody who can be generous enough to offer me a free revieew... will be appreciated

Great profile, just add a slogan/tagline that is catchy and professional

Change your Profile picture, it lacks quality

Your Gig; Remove the FAQ 'WHAT makes you stand out' Not needed

Work n your pricing, you need to put in Gig extras, from basic to premium. Things are to bare

Your Gig description, arrange your bullets better, dont use question marks as bullets!

Space your write up better, it is too choked up

Nagode
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
lizzycreations:
Atoje where you dey again oooo, i don dey call your number since, you no pick, i wan sell my $57 fiverr balance ooo, no lemme fall for all this crazy scammers again oooo, abeg pick my call ooo, Atoje Atoje Atoje...
send message on whatsapp, he will reply
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by certifiedfool: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
djlaqua91:

Great profile, just add a slogan/tagline that is catchy and professional

Change your Profile picture, it lacks quality

Your Gig; Remove the FAQ 'WHAT makes you stand out' Not needed

Work n your pricing, you need to put in Gig extras, from basic to premium. Things are to bare

Your Gig description, arrange your bullets better, dont use question marks as bullets!

Space your write up better, it is too choked up

Nagode
thanks... I will effect the changes
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Clone2020 post=53487154[/quote]
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
fiverr review available 2k each USA acct msg me on watsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by paulsir: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Theflint1:
Hello house,anyone up for review swap? If you game hit me up on o7031562o14
review swap 09065711687 whatsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 12:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Payoneer needed :

$100-199 @ 410 - 420

$200 - $499 @ 420-430/$

$500 - 999 @ 435/$

$1k upward @ 440/$

Only legit fund plssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.