Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679048 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2017
paulsir:
review swap 09065711687 whatsapp
no longer available. Contact this number, seems he's available for swap o7036o72761

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 2:09am On Feb 08, 2017
fiverr review available @2k or $9 @ 3k
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by steric58(m): 2:12am On Feb 08, 2017
review exchange available, holla me on whatsapp 08161678235 if you are interested. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 4:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2017
$2000 payoneer fund urgently needed

I can pay as high as 440/$

Pls bring only legit fund to me. My payoneer account will reject any stolen fund

Bring any amount you have and let's discuss business.

Just pm me with your quantity and rate

Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Offer still valid guys

didymario7:
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

I buy payoneer as high as N440 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by owelle22(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
urgently in need of $1000 PAYPAL

Please contact me if you have.

Serious Sellers only.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dorispray: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
owelle22:
urgently in need of $1000 PAYPAL

Please contact me if you have.

Serious Sellers only.
It's available.

If interested shoot me an email -
dorispray@gmail.com leaving your number
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by owelle22(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
dorispray:

It's available.

If interested shoot me an email -
dorispray@gmail.com leaving your number

I just sent a mail now.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by onenessone: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Clone2020:

Yes, I can testify to this advert. The man does exactly what he says.
Being a first timer, was worried initially myself, but it all went very smootly.
Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by DEGREE2466(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
For once I, Degree2466, a level 2 seller on Fiverr.com have come out to vouch for an exchanger.

You all know him, the guy with the best rate and swift transaction.

Your guess is as good as mine.

He is more legit than anything, very reliable

He is "HAZZANTAZZAN"

I repeat \Hazzantazzan/

I recommend him
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by certifiedfool: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls... Anyone that has a 10$ job.. Should message me... I will do it perfectly in exchange for 5$ and 5 star review... Writing niche
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Abeg who wan buy my $43 PayPal? Whatsapp me on o7o31562o14
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 3:12am On Feb 09, 2017
payoneer fund needed

I can pay as high as 440/$ depending on the quantity

Pls bring only legit fund to me. My payoneer account will reject any stolen fund

Bring any amount you have and let's discuss business.

Just pm me with your quantity and rate

Thank you
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chiefkpokp(m): 3:21am On Feb 09, 2017
Do not waste your Paypal Monthly limit, Bring it to me
Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin (Quick Deal "Get 180$ btc with 200usd paypal)
Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688 dot com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods
I have 1000pounds Available for any UK deposit

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,10usd-9400usd, My buying rate is 380-390/$ depending on the funds([b]Plz Observe this rate before contacting me)
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emynike2001(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2017
am a newbie in fiverr , just registered yesterday, is this d offer and if yes what will I do next?

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FrancisAdl(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2017
$320 PayPal funds available for quick sale @425/$
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2017
emynike2001:
am a newbie in fiverr , just registered yesterday, is this d offer and if yes what will I do next?

Looks like Spam. Buyers request people. Smh

Ignore
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ojasweb(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Five Things that Prevent you from getting Sales on Fiverr

1. Poor communication skill.
You already know that communication play the major role when it comes to closing business deal. On Fiverr, if your communication is extremely poor, chances that you'll get sales are lean. Of course, you don't need to be a trained communicator before you can communicate effectively. In fact, you don't need to worry about the grammar unless you're a writer. The most important thing is to reply messages as quick as possible, and provide the relevant information needed to convince prospects.

2. Poorly written gig description.
If you can't invest your time and efforts to write detailed and captivating description for your gigs, then no need to worry about "NO SALES". I've just written a guide on how to write the best gig description, and i will send it to my list later today.

3. Low value-added gigs
Everyone wants to get the best for the price - not giving way too much, but at least, something really awesome. if you can't deliver great values for the price, prospects will patronize someone else. Averagely, every prospective buyer contact at least 2 providers before making their buying decision.

4. Bad reputation
During your first few months on Fiverr, make sure you invest everything that you have to build your reputation. Acquire enough positive reviews that can help you drive more sales. If your reputation is really bad, say goodbye to that account or invest hugely on it so that the reputation can get better.

5. The service you offer and your location
Yes, the service you offer can affect your chance of getting people to buy from you. This is obviously one of the secrets that many sellers don't know. Ideally, you're expected to know your service better, and know how to reach your target market. However, if you've put up a service that makes no sense to your target market, chances of getting people to buy from you are low. For instance, if you're offering services related to Yelp, you should know that your major market is USA, UK, AU, and CA. However, if you don't know the best way to position your service to the prospects, and your location says that you don't live in any of these regions, you might not be able to convince them to buy from you.

I hope this short tip will help you to better optimize your gig and improve your profile to look more professional, and eventually get more people to buy from you.

If you'll like to receive great tips, eBooks, Software, Templates, links, and other great materials that will help you make more money on Fiverr, feel free to join my list by downloading these FREE eBooks.
Download it from Ojasweb Digital Solution and change the name and the location to match yours.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Offer Still Valid!

didymario7:
Mouth-Watering Offer!!!

I buy payoneer as high as N440 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2017

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Darkkarma: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
djlaqua91:

Hi, what niche are you in?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by djlaqua91(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Darkkarma:

Hi, what niche are you in?

Graphic Design, Logo and Outsourcing on the side

Yaya zan iya taimaka ma ku?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jtvinci(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fiverr and Amazon reviews for sale. Kindly contact via whatsapp for further details.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Darkkarma: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by UI1: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please review my fiverr account https://www.fiverr.com/backlinco
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
UI1:
Please review my fiverr account https://www.fiverr.com/backlinco
Hi,
You really speak Portuguese and Arabic? cheesy
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dayus444: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Clone2020:

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less

Can you help me withdraw $141 fiverr funds. I already withdrew it into my email. All you will do is just to add the email to your paypal to claim the funds. I don't have whatsapp, how can i reach you?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
dayus444:
Can you help me withdraw $141 fiverr funds. I already withdrew it into my email. All you will do is just to add the email to your paypal to claim the funds. I don't have whatsapp, how can i reach you?

Shoot me an email, cloneinc2020@Gmail.com
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dayus444: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Clone2020:

Shoot me an email, cloneinc2020@Gmail.com
Email sent.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chieyine(m): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Pls I would live if I can have tools to use in fiverr such as
Video maker fx
Video scribe
Sparkol

And others pls
Help a brother in need

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.