Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679419 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
I just got an order that I WASN'T(but now offering) even offering... It's about generating domain names with keywords that relates to Travel, Vacation and Rentals...
Any help guys?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by MrHim(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have been following this tread and I am impressed with the enthusiasm of all involved. I must commend these guys: Venzal, Beatzone and MK82. For creating the various Fiverr and Kindle threads respectively. We all need to help ourselves to survive in Naija now.
What I have seen thus far on this tread, is people who are willing to start gigs on Fiverr but don’t have the requisite skill set to excel. I see people register on Fiverr and then start outsourcing gigs to others. This is not good as it will negate your growth on the platform.
Now I want to introduce something for those who are interested in Graphic Gigs – specifically ebooks and ebook cover creation. These are very hot gigs on Fiverr and you can make a killing with them. Let me break it down for you:

Why ebooks?

The main objective of an eBook is to generate leads for the sale team in any business. You pick a topic in a particular niche, which will make it easy for prospects to go from downloading your ebook to having a conversation with your sales team.
Ebook creation is a huge obstacle for most marketers, so if you can provide resources to make ebook creation easier, you would have bridge this gap and they will flock to you for this service. But making an ebook can be tasking. You will need to write the content, design and format it into a professional-looking document that people will want to download and read. But most essentially, an ebook that will enhance lead generation for a business.

Now here is the good news! I am giving out over 10 customizable ebook template that you can use to start earning on Fiverr immediately! These templates are highly customizable and professionally formatted to meet international standard. They are formatted for different type of ebooks: from social networking, blog post types, landing pages, email marketing and generic formats.
For example, after getting a request from a potential buyer, simply ask for the information to create the ebook:

- The name of the company or business
- The logo (if any)
- The content to be used on the ebook (the buyer will provide this)
- The address, contact phone number and email address
- Links to a particular page on the website (if any)

That’s all you need. Now you will simply copy and paste the relevant document on the template. Where you will paste the information is already highlighted on the template; from where you will place the logo, to where you will place the title/ headers and contents; everything has been formatted for you. Simply edit and paste your information and save it as a PDF file and deliver your gig.
These templates use a drag-and-drop system, which is all you have to do. Yes, it’s that easy! Now if the customer wants a specific colour, or you want to use the colour on their logo on the ebook; there is a colour checker in the template. Simply upload their logo, point the checker pointer on it and get the specific colour to use on the ebook. This is for uniformity and professionalism of your work.
Another advantage with these templates is that you can cross-sell your gigs. For example, open one gig for ebook creation and open another for ebook cover design. Yes, you can create amazing ebook covers with these templates. Check out some my samples I created this today – under 3omins!

All the images used on these templates are royalty free, and you can use them anywhere without creative infringement, though the ones I used in the samples I got from Pixabay. They offer HD images you can download and use for your gigs.
The pros of this gig are many, since you can deliver a gig under 30 mins, you will get high ratings and returning customers - since speed of delivery is of the essence on Fiverr.

Another idea I would like to share, if you are proficient in writing, then simply find a need or a want, create an ebook with these templates, give the solution to this need and sell the ebook on Fiverr. I believe under lifestyle is where you can sell your ebook. Here are some ideas:
- 10 Amazing things you need to start doing to lose weight

- How to make money from Gold trading – the essential guide
- 20 Amazing Continental dishes from Africa – A step by step process with pictures

You get the idea right?

With these templates, you don’t need to know Photoshop or Corel Draw to start this business. The templates were created using power point; so you need to have that application installed on your mobile phone and laptop to have access to it and do your editing. Like I stated earlier, once you are done editing, save the document as a PDF file (for the complete ebook) and save the ebook cover as PNG file (for the cover gigs). Everything has been formatted, no worries about the specific size or dimension for the covers.

If you are interested in these templates, kindly contact me on my signature below. I wish you all the best!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
zitauju:

did as you said with the option 2 but it is asking for password after installation. how can i by pass that please

What exactly did you install that requests password? The Videoscribe or the uTorrent? None actually should ask for password
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
I just got an order that I WASN'T(but now offering) even offering... It's about generating domain names with keywords that relates to Travel, Vacation and Rentals...
Any help guys?
lol. Peace of cake!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomsonlampard: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
All my efforts to login to my account since Tuesday has proved abortive.. Just don't know why
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls brlp.been a week plus yet no sale.www.fiverr.com/Outbox_Services.
also created diz account buh no sale .www.fiverr.vom/Business_brainy.wat iz happening .ols hrlp review.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls brlp.been a week plus yet no sale.www.fiverr.com/Outbox_Services
also created diz account buh no sale .www.fiverr.com/Business_brainy wat iz happening..ooo help review.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 330 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
Any help guys?
Download Long tail pro(LTP) it will help u a lot .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by geebehn(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
To all fiverr bosses in the house, please checkout my fiverr profile if its okay enough fiverr.com/seo_craft
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by zitauju(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Agent8706:

What exactly did you install that requests password? The Videoscribe or the uTorrent? None actually should ask for password

The videoscribe was asking for email and password and according the note in the installation package, it said we should input any email and password which i did and it kept saying incorrect
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by OnlineDude(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
OnlineDude:
What is the minimum amount one needs to make on fiverr as a newbie before cashing out?
please answer this question.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by FxTizzle(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
2sexynet:
lol. Peace of cake!

Quite an age, Hope domain business is moving well.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
FxTizzle:

Quite an age, Hope domain business is moving well.
yeah bro. It is but you know dollar wahala for the country na. So it's kinda very risky right now. I have even refused to bid/purchase some domain names which later sold for solid 4 figures. Give or take, I can say I have lost a potential over $7000 based on some names that could have sold but I didn't bid/buy them.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
2sexynet:
lol. Peace of cake!
bro, put me through
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mercyway: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
demo4ril97:
get a skill for how long will u keep outsourcing?, it better to find what you can do on ur own
sent you a mail, please check your box sir
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
bro, put me through
give me details of what they want. You can copy and paste what the client said.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Agent8706(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
zitauju:

The videoscribe was asking for email and password and according the note in the installation package, it said we should input any email and password which i did and it kept saying incorrect

Just input your accurate email and password it should go and if it doesn't, try connecting the system to the internet and try logging in, it should go. It will prompt you for that same email and password each time you open the app with or without internet connection. Just provide the details and ride on
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Emmyk:

PayPal, Payoneer, or to your Domiciliary account.

I use PayPal at the moment.
You receive the funds into your email and an exchanger buys it from you and send its equivalent to your Bank account.

please must i open a paypal account? how about get the funds to a new email and then sell it to an exchanger? will it work that way?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
2sexynet:
give me details of what they want. You can copy and paste what the client said.
i need bunch names related to travel , vacation rental thats available to purshase in godaddy.com ( because i have account )
Thanks for your prompt response
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
geebehn:

Download Long tail pro(LTP) it will help u a lot .

I have it but it keeps searching without displaying the results
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bot101(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
I have it but it keeps searching without displaying the results

Try bustaname.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by electronic(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please check my Gig Profile!
www.fiverr.com/ninjawriter7
Guy my gig is on email marketing. can i also add youtube/blog commenting gigs to my email marketing gig or do i create a new account. thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
i need bunch names related to travel , vacation rental thats available to purshase in godaddy.com ( because i have account )
asked him a definite question: How many does he want?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 2sexynet: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
NiagaraFallsVacationRentals.com, MiamiFloridaVacationRental, EnglandVacationRental
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
2sexynet:
NiagaraFallsVacationRentals.com, MiamiFloridaVacationRental, EnglandVacationRental
Domain Boss..I hail o
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
2sexynet:
these are the ones I was able to come up with hope they're ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
bot101:

Try bustaname.com
thanks man
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
thanks man

Please how do I accept order. I just saw a buyer has ordered your gig but we are waiting for his requirement. What does it mean please?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Please how do I accept order. I just saw a buyer has ordered your gig but we are waiting for his requirement. What does it mean please?
I have not encountered anything if this nature... Maybe he's still updating his order
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Meklex:
I have not encountered anything if this nature... Maybe he's still updating his order

What I saw is, "we are waiting for buyer to send your requirement before countdown start". I saw offer incomplete.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

What I saw is, "we are waiting for buyer to send your requirement before countdown start". I saw offer incomplete.
it simply means buyer is yet to complete his order... You can ask other oldies in the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.