Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680528 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by braivheart: 1:15am On Aug 14, 2016
demo4ril97:
angry bro if you really want to make a killing use a US proxy, besides are Nigerians native English speakers?. Many make this mistake "Hi, fiver" the word fiverr is just a freelance market place so those who you expect to buy your gigs aren't "fiverrs".

Please create a US account with a VPN software.

Your gig description is superb.

thanks a lot

i was beginning to consider using a US IP, because i put
a lot work into my profile and gig descriptions with no result.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nbolaji(m): 1:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Emmyk:

Hello. What's your profile link please? We can help review it.

Please I would appreciate if you can help review my profile

www.fiverr.com/sofinegraphics

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nbolaji(m): 1:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Emmyk:

Hello. What's your profile link please? We can help review it.

Please I would appreciate if you can help review my profile www.fiverr.com/sofinegraphics

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 2:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Agent8706:

Chibecan, you need to follow this tutorial carefully and you will get it.

OPTION ONE: if you don't have a torrent downloader

(1) Go to http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-videoscribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
you will find MAGNET DOWNLOAD, TORRENT DOWNLOAD and DIRECT DOWNLOAD, right-click on MAGNET DOWNLOAD and then copy link location
(2) Next open www.zbigz.com on another tab of your browser and then paste the link you copied in the box provided, next click GO at the right of the box, it will open a page with the options of FREE and PREMIUM, click on free
(3) Give it some seconds (depending on your internet speed) and it will read and produce you a download link. You download link will be a blue box by the right with .ZIP written on it alongside an arrow pointing downwards. click and wait for it, it may prompt you with the FREE and PREMIUM option again, next your download should begin

OPTION TWO: if you have a torrent downloader.
(1) if you don't have a torrent downloder, click http://www.utorrent.com/intl/en/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable download and install
(2) Next go to our earlier page Go to http://www.1337x.to/torrent/1292277/Sparkol-videoscribe-PRO-Edition-v2-3-deepstatus/
(3) This time click MAGNET DOWNLOAD (you should have your torrent downloader installed for this to work). This will trigger the torrent downloader to kick in, wait for it to read and produce you a download button, then voila! you should be on
.pls isr I followed ur tutorials nd I downloaded it .buh iz dat all.cuz am seeing a cracked folder. buh can't open it.although I hv signed up nd I did a video.buh am I safe nd is dat all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 2:15am On Aug 14, 2016
kayultimate:

search for "so think logo maker crack"
.thanks sir seems I hv gotten it..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 3:41am On Aug 14, 2016
venzal Pls check your email
I sent you message
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Gmajor(m): 3:41am On Aug 14, 2016
venzal Pls check your email
I sent you a message
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Sard:

lol..
I work on Fiverr, so advertising and getting clients are basically done by Fiverr as long as I put my profile in place. I am already a level two seller, so things are a bit easy for me.
I write, rewrite and proofread blog posts, articles, ebooks and reviews.
You must have heard of all these before. Nothing new, it's all about the effort you put into making them work.
....@sard pls i want to ask u sometin privatrly.here is my email:ahmsully09@gmail.com, pls send me ur number so.dat we can chat on watapp..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2016
I just missed 3 orders to nepa... I pray they contact me back
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 330 to $1

Paypal Rate 310 to $1
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2016
akashi01:

We are on the same page bro..If you do find it please share with me
Even automated hits, I tried downloading automated hits yesternite but no way
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by cleanstar(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2016
650$ payoneer fund needed, don't waste ur time if u're a scammer $ u don't hv a screen shot of ur payoneer account with d stated amount u said u've got & u're not base in lagos 4a face 2 face transaction, 08163407087. call me if u meet my requirement.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by surestsam(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

Please do you have this software?
No, I dont
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Here, 3weeks and counting no order yet sad emmyk sard venzal and every other fiverrian old review my account and tell me what I'm doing wrong please www.fiverr.com/angelaliz1

Am a fan of the buyers request page too, I don't just know whatsup
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
surestsam:
No, I dont

ok....thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Even automated hits, I tried downloading automated hits yesternite but no way

we're in d same boat. Plz let me know if you eventually find a way to get this
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Venzal:
The Two Parts Of An Email:

1. A subject line - This should be compelling. Attractive enough to attract the interest of the recipients.

If emails are not being opened, then the purpose of email marketing has being defeated.

So you have to absolutely get the subject line right. Either by applying curiousty, benefit, urgency etc.

(side note: You can PM me for a collection of amazing subjectlines that you can swipe).

2. The body copy.

Depending on what the purpose of sending the email is, you will have to come up with a copy that both excites, engages and causes the readers to take action.

So here are two examples of content and promotional emails to give you an idea of all I've been yabbering about:

Content Email:

Promotional Email:

The both emails you see above were written for a buyer. They are promoting his weight loss product.

I have no idea about weight loss and how it works. However, reading a few articles on google gave me an idea of what to write.

Also, some buyers will specifically and detailedly tell you what they want. That will make your job even easier.
........please oo. i want to ask u sometin no vex oo . i b newbee dats y. its abt d email marketing. r u d one to help urclient generate d emails address u will send d email to or he will give u d list of email u will send d email to. please oo no vex.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

we're in d same boat. Plz let me know if you eventually find a way to get this
Alright, you too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ahms12(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Venzal:
I will do that.But quickly edit your op and wipe off your email address. It's against NL rules to drop emails. Please don't flout it.
....pls send me to d autoresponder magic. i just send u an email.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Alright, you too

sure
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Here, 3weeks and counting no order yet sad emmyk sard venzal and every other fiverrian old review my account and tell me what I'm doing wrong please www.fiverr.com/angelaliz1

Am a fan of the buyers request page too, I don't just know whatsup
Hello. Your Response rate is 21 hours. That's not really cool. It's definitely going to discourage buyers from ordering your gigs.

Always reply messages on time, 1hour is the best response rate.

In your email marketing gig. You didn't get the package quite right.
The title and description are wrong.

Title should the name if the package, you can name it BASIC, or something like that. cheesy

Then the description should have what you want to offer in this gig; time to deliver, etc.
Eg. You can put 2 Revisions, Deliver in 2 days, etc.

You dig?
Lastly, create more gigs.

Cheers. ✌
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
nbolaji:

Please I would appreciate if you can help review my profile

www.fiverr.com/sofinegraphics

Thanks in anticipation.
Oi. I think you have a well-written profile and gigs.

Use the Buyers requests often. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Emmyk:

Hello. Your Response rate is 21 hours. That's not really cool. It's definitely going to discourage buyers from ordering your gigs.

Always reply messages on time, 1hour is the best response rate.

In your email marketing gig. You didn't get the package quite right.
The title and description are wrong.

Title should the name if the package, you can name it BASIC, or something like that. cheesy

Then the description should have what you want to offer in this gig; time to deliver, etc.
Eg. You can put 2 Revisions, Deliver in 2 days, etc.

You dig?
Lastly, create more gigs.

Cheers. ✌

Thanks bro! I'll make an amendment to this. And as regards response rate, this could be because I don't really stay online on fiverr because I haven't had one sale, hence the poor response rate. I'll work on that too
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
hello Venzal and gurus in the house thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. i have learnt a lot from this thread. please help review my profile https://www.fiverr.com/vickydigital
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Emmyk:

Oi. I think you have a well-written profile and gigs.

Use the Buyers requests often. smiley

I tried reviewing a book on Amazon, I told I can't do that until I make a purchase with at least $5. That should be $50 for 10 account. How do I cross this obstacle?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ohans4u(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
please gurus in the house help me to review this fiverr.com/experthub
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dguyindcorner(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls house, how can a seller reduce initial prize. I could not complete the order so I asked the buyer to reduce the amount initially offerred.

Pls Venzal and fiverr gurus come to my rescue
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

I tried reviewing a book on Amazon, I told I can't do that until I make a purchase with at least $5. That should be $50 for 10 account. How do I cross this obstacle?
Hi. I do not know about book reviews on Amazon. Let's wait and see if any one here does.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Thanks bro! I'll make an amendment to this. And as regards response rate, this could be because I don't really stay online on fiverr because I haven't had one sale, hence the poor response rate. I'll work on that too
If you have an android phone, kindly download the mobile app. Everyone can see your response rate.

Forget that you are yet to make a sale, stay online regularly. Use the buyers requests page often.
Clients use filter to search those that are online, most times.. And they give their projects to those online.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ceecia(f): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

once you have made a purchase, you can do a review for any product with your Amazon account.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 2:13am On Aug 15, 2016
https://www.fiverr.com/boss09
someone should check this out pls
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 4:16am On Aug 15, 2016
grin cheesy grin..at last..ma first order for..just pray d client likes it...mehn...so happy..after 3 fiverr accounts nd so many hard times on fiverr.just pray he likes it...Thank u ogas in diz forum...nd uncle venzal.God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.