Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (676598 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gr8tsuccess: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Clone2020:

Please shoot me an email: cloneinc2020@gmail.com

I emailed you. check your email.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tomisinobm(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Review available from 2 US accounts. At 1800
Whatsapp 08115896401.
I need money
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Jeffflo: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Can i still have someone look at my profile? Here it is: www.fiverr.com/digitallyjeff
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanchasee: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanni45(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice thread folks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Please guys, kindly recommend a trusted Exchanger you have had dealings with in the past.

Tested and Trusted Exchanger needed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N370/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Dealing with PayPal is very risky, let me bear the risk for you. Rates are as advertised, no surprises.

See contact below.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Wazzaowner(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Please hw do i get mi best selling gig back to front page again?, i edited the pricing nd it disappeared.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by SRK1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by jaycool01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N370/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Dealing with PayPal is very risky, let me bear the risk for you. Rates are as advertised, no surprises.

See contact below.
does that mean you can help to withdraw fund less than $100?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
jaycool01:

does that mean you can help to withdraw fund less than $100?

Oh no, sorry.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
If you are making withdrawals of above $100 from clone2020 contact me. I gat a proposition which would earn you some money. Contact me on whatsapp-o7031562o14

In other news, 10 solid fiverr reviews from a UK writing account available for sale @ #1800. Contact me on my second line via whatsapp on 07o31562o14
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by teejaypee: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
anyone with "TBC" ?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bemagnify: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
if YOU know you are good in financial accounting, you can compute accounting principles like TRIAL BALANCE, BALANCE SHEETS, CASH BOOK, FINANCIAL STATEMENT, INCOME STATEMENT,UNADJUSTED TRIAL BALANCE ETC. then contact me as soon as possible. compute few financial Accounting problems for me, the pay is 10k.

NOTE;
1. DONT APPLY IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME.
2. DONT APPLY IF YOU DONT HAVE A SYSTEM BECAUSE IT IS STRICTLY ON-LINE BASE.
3. DONT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COOL WITH THE PAY.
4. DONT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ON WHASTAPP AND YOU MOST BE ONLINE MOST TIME.
5. DONT APPLY IF YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING BECAUSE I WILL SEE THE SCORE AFTER EVERY ASSIGNMENT YOU HAD DONE.

IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE, THEN KINDLY CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP. REMEMBER FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Theflint1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
$187 Fiverr PayPal available. Whatsapp- 07031562o14.

10 Fiverr reviews from a UK writing account available. Whatsapp- o7031562o14. Rate- #1800.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by frankmoney(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hey guys

If you can do any of the following jobs , hit me up on WhatsApp immediately

1. Write quality content post to engage audience
2. Provide real Facebook and Instagram likes , YouTube reviews , twitter followers up to 100k of each of them
3.upload and post YouTube contents to all social media sites using buffer
4. Write 10 fake video reviews and testimonials
5. 10 post content list ( most will be posted on buffer , that will control all social media sites )
6. One post per week
7. YouTube video marketing , Facebook group finder and posting to blogs telling them about our products.

I wanted to give this out to some foreigners on fiverr , but will prefer my Nigerian brothers , to do it .

PLS DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE PROPERLY . I have a short time frame so its first come first serve basis

my WhatsApp number is on my signature .
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by demo4ril97(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Please guys, kindly recommend a trusted Exchanger you have had dealings with in the past.

Tested and Trusted Exchanger needed.

Aleairhub is one popular and overall a soft personality, contact him

Tested & Trusted
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by seyema(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just got for one of my gigs but the problem is that I don't really understand what he want me to do
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swinger(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am a newbie. I followed this thread from the beginning to the end and I am able to create my profile and 2 gigs on fiverr. Please, can someone visit my profile and tell me what you think? Please, be candid. My profile can be viewed here https://www.fiverr.com/remmywriter

Thank you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Player:
I am a newbie. I followed this thread from the beginning to the end and I am able to create my profile and 2 gigs on fiverr. Please, can someone visit my profile and tell me what you think? Please, be candid. My profile can be viewed here https://www.fiverr.com/remmywriter

Thank you.

Are you sure you followed the thread from page 0?

Change your Language skill from basic to fluent.
I think it'll be advisable to use a face as your profile picture. You used same photo on both gigs and ur profile too. You should change that.
Your profile description is not catchy enough. You have to draw them in by creating a very catchy description
"Quality takes time, so please be patient." - nobody wants to see that when there are others promising fast turnaround.
You're a newbie so I think you should make your basic gigs 1 day delivery. This will draw people faster than 2 days delivery as stated. Extra fast delivery should come later (Maybe when you are in level 1). - MY OPINION
"My goal is your 100% satisfaction." - There is something so off about this statement. Please rephrase it.
"I will find and perfect" - I think you should use "correct" instead.
"I will accept" - I don't understand and the prospective buyer might not understand as well

ON YOUR 2ND GIG
"If you have written it, I will proofread and edit it!" - Is this information necessary?

DISCLAIMER: I am not in the writing niche and my review not might be accurate. Please consult with professionals to be sure.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 20bc(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello everyone, all the tips and advice I have received here has been really helpful, but am having a problem. After I have established myself as a level one seller on fiverr within a month my gig impression, click and views has been going down on a very fast rate, even my order is now showing red. Please is there any tip I can use to boost my impression.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JobnPromo: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
JobnPromo:
Pls an new to fiverr.... Want to order something on fiverr... Want to pay someone on fiverr... How do I go about it...
use bitcoin, paypal or payoneer
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tolajay: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Yop! You wanna buy?

teejaypee:
anyone with "TBC" ?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JobnPromo: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2017
softboiy:
use bitcoin, paypal or payoneer

Pls how can I use bitcoin on fiverr.. What is the process
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2017
JobnPromo:

Pls how can I use bitcoin on fiverr.. What is the process
click on order you wud see bitcoin to chose from
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JobnPromo: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2017
softboiy:
click on order you wud see bitcoin to chose from

Bitcoin not available in the payment options
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
JobnPromo:

Bitcoin not available in the payment options
how much is it, you can get someone to pay from paypal or fiverr balance.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by JobnPromo: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2017
softboiy:
how much is it, you can get someone to pay from paypal or fiverr balance.
$250
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by softboiy: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2017
JobnPromo:

$250
I have just 180 wud have done it for you, meet one of this exchangers they should be able to make the payment on your behalf.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Sanni45(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Hey gudmorning,Pls I need a site where I can get copywriting and email marketing samples...Tnks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.