Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (679531 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Trush247: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Danyl:

just try it after 24hours, that's the way it is. I was afraid when I got this notification too but I I've withdrawn more after that. that's the first time withdrawal with fiverr.

This happened to me sometimes ago. Here is the best solution; I changed my fiverr email and paypal email.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmaBS(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Danyl:

just try it after 24hours, that's the way it is. I was afraid when I got this notification too but I I've withdrawn more after that. that's the first time withdrawal with fiverr.

You are not getting the point.
I did not request a withdrawal but they debited me claiming someone requsted a withdrawal in less than 6 hours.
Were they not supposed to pend the withdrawal request for 24 hours since it was the first withdrawal?
They are yet to respond.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollykay619(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
tolajay:
Any UpWorker here?

Please, I urgently need your insight on this.

Got my first gig on my UK Upwork account yesterday. I delivered the gig yesterday and the client commented that his publisher loved it...The proofreading was well done and in time wink

Well, my trouble right now is that I got a read from Upwork saying I need to confirm my identity by doing a video call and providing some documents...Obviously, I can't do all these, since, I'm still a Nigerian with a virtual UK citizenship grin

I'm to collect about $70 for the gig. I'm yet to receive any info about payment.

Do you advise I redirect the client to an external payment platform off Upwork or what can be done here?

Thanks!
There is nothing you can do, the account is gone, maybe not immediately but you must verify. As for your earnings don't worry, you will still be able to withdraw once the funds clear.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
please I need the help of an email writer.... I need a marketing email written for me. If you can handle this perfectly, kindly hit me up on watsap 08/16533...5440.
PS: I don't need " I can try" personnel.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
emmaBS:
Has anyone experienced this before?
I did not attempt to withdraw but I got a message of successful withdrawal from fiverr.
My total money available for withdrawal($87) was cleared through Paypal.
I checked to see the Paypal email used to withdraw from my account and it is showing something like j*****e@gmail.
Am I not supposed to be able to see the email clearly?
I have contacted CS and awaiting their response.
Please house, is it possible to reverse such transaction?
Note: I have never withdrawn from the account before and the money was still in my account about 6 hours ago.
Also, I only use my personal system for fiverr and no other person uses it.

twice in one week. What the hell is happening to fiverr
what gig do you offer and what have you downloaded from a client there prior to this happening.
For this to happen, someone must have access to your email and fiverr account and they are able to monitor your activities (i.e: when you are asleep) so they change the account settings and put another email address that they can access. What browser do you use?
Also didn't you get any notification on your phone? like i assume you use android and have logged in your email on your phone so you always get alert each time you get messages? please answer this questions because it's becoming a normal thing to loose fiverr funds to hackers.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tosbsy:
you are miles away frpm your whatsapp.

Honestly, it's almost like his whatsapp is in a different phone and he doesn"t carry it around.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by tolajay: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whoa!

Thanks...Well, they can have the account, make dem just release my money grin

BTW, how long does it take for fund to be cleared and hope I can withdraw locally?

ollykay619:

There is nothing you can do, the account is gone, maybe not immediately but you must verify. As for your earnings don't worry, you will still be able to withdraw once the funds clear.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmaBS(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

twice in one week. What the hell is happening to fiverr
what gig do you offer and what have you downloaded from a client prior to this happening.
For this to happen, someone must have access to your email and fiverr account so they change the account settings and put another email that they can access. What browser do you use?
Also didn't you get any notification on your phone? like i assume you use android and have logged in your email on your phone so you always get alert each time you get messages? it's becoming a normal thing to loose fiverr funds to hackers.

I offer Social Media Management and email writing gigs.

Things downloaded from clients ever since I opened the account include word documents of instructions, note pads and graphic designs.

I use chrome with zenmate free vpn.

I did not log in my email on a smart phone so I dont receive notifications on phone.

The whole thing happened in less than 6 hours.

I am really confused.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
emmaBS:

I offer Social Media Management and email writing gigs.

Things downloaded from clients ever since I opened the account include word documents of instructions, note pads and graphic designs.

I use chrome with zenmate free vpn.

I did not log in my email on a smart phone so I dont receive notifications on phone.

The whole thing happened in less than 6 hours.

I am really confused.

Damn, i'm sorry about that mang, usually it takes like 24 hours before the email they changed to can work with paypal so they must have done it a while back while you where not looking and also deleted the notification from your original email (how did they get access to this baffles me) Do you use the same password with your fiverr and email? that might make it easier (but still how did they get your email address since fiverr hashes it out with ******. i wish there was some sort of forensic team on fiverr that investigates stuffs like this. It could be while downloading something you may have installed a spyware or a keylogger to record your keystrokes. You should back up your files and format your laptop if it's a spyware otherwise you could just be working for another person.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmaBS(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Damn, i'm sorry about that mang, usually it takes like 24 hours before the email they changed to can work with paypal so they must have done it a while back while you where not looking and also deleted the notification from your original email (how did they get access to this baffles me) Do you use the same password with your fiverr and email? that might make it easier (but still how did they get your email address since fiverr hashes it out with ******. i wish there was some sort of forensic team on fiverr that investigates stuffs like this. It could be while downloading something you may have installed a spyware or a keylogger to record your keystrokes. You should back up your files and format your laptop if it's a spyware otherwise you could just be working for another person.

I dont use the same password for my Fiverr and email accounts. Now, I don't even know if it's a spyware and that is why I said I am confused.
Please, how do I know if it is a spyware or not?

Fiverr has refused to respond after 8 hours of lodging a complaint
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
emmaBS:

I dont use the same password for my Fiverr and email accounts. Now, I don't even know if it's a spyware and that is why I said I am confused.
Please, how do I know if it is a spyware or not?

Fiverr has refused to respond after 8 hours of lodging a complaint

Well if you're a level one seller then i won't expect a reply until after 24hours, Also i don't know how to detect and i'm not sure of which particular technique they have used, i would have advised to use youtube but just to be on the safe side i suggest format because if it's a keylogger? then whats the point of changing your email or password when it's just being recorded and sent to them.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmaBS(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Well if you're a level one seller then i won't expect a reply until after 24hours, Also i don't know how to detect and i'm not sure of which particular technique they have used, i would have advised to use youtube but just to be on the safe side i suggest format because if it's a keylogger? then whats the point of changing your email or password when it's just being recorded and sent to them.

Thanks a lot for your time. I really appreciate your input.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ElGabi(m): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Please anybody with an amazon (USA) account? Please quote me, pm me or drop your whatsapp number ASAP. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 2:33am On Mar 10, 2017
emmaBS:

Thanks a lot for your time. I really appreciate your input.
It's been one tough experience for you. Do you usually log out of your email account and fiverr account or the browser cookies has your password details saved because that might have been the means through which your email account was accessed!
Always use virustotal.com to scan each files or url before download

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tabbaz(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2017
my current payoneer buying rate.

less than $100 - 370/$

$100 and above - 380/$

$200 and above - 390/$

$1000 and above - 400/$

pls skip pleasantries exchange. just go straight to business. my number is in my signature

N/B: I am not selling payoneer currently, I only buy

Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by didymario7(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2017
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N400 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2017
I am thinking on dusting my cv o. Sales have been slow
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmaBS(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
ajog1:
It's been one tough experience for you. Do you usually log out of your email account and fiverr account or the browser cookies has your password details saved because that might have been the means through which your email account was accessed!
Always use virustotal.com to scan each files or url before download

It's really a tough experience. I have my passwords saved on my browser so I don't need to provide passwords all the time.

To add salt to injury Fiverr is asking for my ID to verify my account as a restriction has now been placed on the account.
They said they are waiting for Paypal to respond and can not guarantee a refund.

The account is a foreign one and I still have $66 pending clearance. Which kain wahala be this?
Electricity supply in my area is so poor that I was running 24/7 on generator. All the stress and sleepless nights nko?

I don't think a foreign account is worth it after all.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Maximus85(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Venzal:
Lol. God will forgive all these our networks.

How many months have you been on Fiverr now?

I want to beg for something. I want to go into logo intro animation videos making. I need to know the needed software and how I can get it.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2017
I am trying to send some fund with my unverified Skrill account. But Skrill declines the request.

Can I use an unverified Skrill account to send payment?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajog1: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2017
emmaBS:

It's really a tough experience. I have my passwords saved on my browser so I don't need to provide passwords all the time.

To add salt to injury Fiverr is asking for my ID to verify my account as a restriction has now been placed on the account.
They said they are waiting for Paypal to respond and can not guarantee a refund.

The account is a foreign one and I still have $66 pending clearance. Which kain wahala be this?
Electricity supply in my area is so poor that I was running 24/7 on generator. All the stress and sleepless nights nko?

I don't think a foreign account is worth it after all.
Take heart bro, one sure thing is that you have been toughened-up, use the built-up muscles to surge on . Ensure that you always log in and out of all your important mail and fiverr account. Never have the cookies save any of your important details. Always use an on-screen keyboard when accessing your payment platforms or have your password details saved on a notepad so you could just copy and paste whenever you intend logging in!
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by emmaBS(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
ajog1:
Take heart bro, one sure thing is that you have been toughened-up, use the built-up muscles to surge on . Ensure that you always log in and out of all your important mail and fiverr account. Never have the cookies save any of your important details. Always use an on-screen keyboard when accessing your payment platforms or have your password details saved on a notepad so you could just copy and paste whenever you intend logging in!

Thanks a million. It's not easy but I have decided to abandon the account if they won't help.

Life continues.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by kontrieman: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Venzal:
Great!!!! This is elating. grin

Send me a mail via the email on my profile details. Let's get into the details of your order together!
Hello venzal, thanks for the great work you are doing here, may God repay you in hundred folds. I have been trying to contact you through nairaland PM, but it has been quite impossible. I even sent e-mail to a mail i had thought is yours, but i never got any reply. Please i really need to talk to you, and i would appreciate it if i can do it outside the forum. I would be very glad if you can furnish me with your e-mail address through: togmaach@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nkhay(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi guys,

If you registered with my link, shipping address and your name is "Samuel Olasanyoye, Afolabi Taiwo, Ajayi Oluwasunkemi,".... Pls contact me in order to send your card today. The Nipost staff I that sends for me won't be around next week. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by chinexchiboy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
4 review available inbox me now 070-33-786-793
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by richmartins(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
I need someone who writes marketing emails to write an engaging email for my client. please hit me up on whatsap Asap.... 081-6533/544..0
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, rate N370 per dollar, only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by spafu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
ElGabi:
Please anybody with an amazon (USA) account? Please quote me, pm me or drop your whatsapp number ASAP. Thanks
yeah
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by steric58(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fiverr review is available hola me on 08161678235
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Thawarplay(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Because I got sick. angry angry

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by certifiedfool: 6:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Please, who can write 6 technical articles on sofware testing in 24 hours... . Price $15 contact on my signature
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Tosbsy(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
gud morning guys, i have been having problem linking my fiverr acct with payoneer card. its been like 3 days now i have been trying it, could it be as a result of using exchanger paypal to withdraw or what?
i have clicked on fiverr revenue times without number but got no message into my inbox to continue.
pls advice on what to do.
thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.