Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680516 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2016
EronzEromosele:
grin cheesy grin..at last..ma first order for..just pray d client likes it...mehn...so happy..after 3 fiverr accounts nd so many hard times on fiverr.just pray he likes it...Thank u ogas in diz forum...nd uncle venzal.God bless u
Congrats bro, how many days days or weeks has it been since you joined?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by mercyway: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

If you have an android phone, kindly download the mobile app. Everyone can see your response rate.

Forget that you are yet to make a sale, stay online regularly. Use the buyers requests page often.
Clients use filter to search those that are online, most times.. And they give their projects to those online.
I registered as US using epic browser, do you think the app will not burst my bubble when I sign in with it using my android phone or is there an additional app to download on my android that will make my fiverr app shows me as US. Thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by skitkid2(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2016
nbolaji:

Please I would appreciate if you can help review my profile

www.fiverr.com/sofinegraphics

Thanks in anticipation.
Its fine and nice. Look at those top notch sellers in your category and follow there footsteps.
Stay online steady and always send out buyer request before other sellers.
As a starter, you need to bring down the price of your packages, when you reach like level two you can increase them back. Keep it up
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2016
I just want show my gratitude to venzal once more... I have delivered 7 orders so far and got six 5 star review and promise of repeat purchase.
3 orders away from level 1 seller... It's getting better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Congrats bro, how many days days or weeks has it been since you joined?
..2weeks+..what abut u sir..
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by TuDope(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2016
dguyindcorner:
Pls house, how can a seller reduce initial prize. I could not complete the order so I asked the buyer to reduce the amount initially offerred.

Pls Venzal and fiverr gurus come to my rescue
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Meklex:
I just want show my gratitude to venzal once more... I have delivered 7 orders so far and got six 5 star review and promise of repeat purchase.

Wow! Nice. Plz i'm curious....wat services do u offer and when did u register?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2016
mercyway:
I registered as US using epic browser, do you think the app will not burst my bubble when I sign in with it using my android phone or is there an additional app to download on my android that will make my fiverr app shows me as US. Thanks
No. They won't burst you. I have a friend that registered with a US IP, but he uses Nigerian IP to login now. smiley
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2016
EronzEromosele:
grin cheesy grin..at last..ma first order for..just pray d client likes it...mehn...so happy..after 3 fiverr accounts nd so many hard times on fiverr.just pray he likes it...Thank u ogas in diz forum...nd uncle venzal.God bless u
Congrats.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by LaCremy: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

No. They won't burst you. I have a friend that registered with a US IP, but he uses Nigerian IP to login now. smiley

Hello Emmyk, how's ur ministery?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2016
beautycrush24:

Wow! Nice. Plz i'm curious....wat services do u offer and when did u register?
I offer anything a client asks for grin
My profile is digital marketing but two buyers have requested something well away from what I offer... One was domain name research while the other one was cold call script(na my first time of hearing about cold call script but thanks to research and google).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Meklex:
I offer anything a client asks for grin
My profile is digital marketing but two buyers have requested something well away from what I offer... One was domain name research while the other one was cold call script(na my first time of hearing about cold call script but thanks to research and google).

Please what is cold call
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by homebase(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
My experience so far on fiverr in 1 and half month.

Guys/gals don't ever sign up on fiverr using Nigeria IP and your real picture, because that is exactly what i did.

Throughout this period no single person place an order for any of my gig even though they are high in demand.

To proof that it is Nigeria identity that responsible for this, sometime in December last year
i just hurriedly set up one among the current gigs using USA IP. Within 4 day the first order came, then later
another order and on like that.

But i later deleted the account on the alter of patriotism and moved the gig to present Nigeria account.

Now the gig that was selling very well on USA IP died on Ngeria IP Fiverr account.

The funny thing was i did not promote this gig ( it was only gig on the account) unlike the present ones that i promoted
crap out of them on facebook all to no avail.

On one of these gigs i did free giveaway more than 3 times, the best i got out of it was pre-order questions.

So stay away from Nigeria IP.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Meklex:

All na 5$ work bro? Or have you ever charged higher price for some works?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cc gocare a cold-calling script is a training vehicle to help new salespeople better structure their conversation. The more cold calls you make, the less you’ll have to rely on a script, and the more you’ll be able to improvise around it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
when registering on a foreign VPN should I use my real name
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:

All na 5$ work bro? Or have you ever charged higher price for some works?
na only one $5 job I don do

1 Like

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Meklex(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Cc gocare a cold-calling script is a training vehicle to
help new salespeople better structure their
conversation. The more cold calls you make, the less
you’ll have to rely on a script, and the more you’ll
be able to improvise around it
exactly
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Meklex:
na only one $5 job I don do

Nice bro, more dollars mehn. Please check your mail.. Me never still receive one order sha. Still hoping onto God
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sorry for going MIA. Had issues with my health and was told to take an extended rest. Even had to cancel Fiverr orders within the week.

I obviously have a lot of catching up to do on this thread. Congrats to everyone who's gotten or getting more success. I'll upload those software later (NicheSponder, Atomic Email Sender, Software on SEO and Keywords). And will also reply my mails as well. Thanks to all who've filled in with amazing and helpful info, Keep up the good work people. Cheerio
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
rilwan09:
when registering on a foreign VPN should I use my real name
Yeah you can. That's not an issue. However, if you're not comfortable using your real name, you can head over to fakenamegenerator.com and generate a foreign name in secs. Cheers
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ollykay619(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
I am thinking of creating a video to reveal how I made over 80k from a simple website with a onetime investment of 1500.

I discovered the website back in February and between that time and April, I was able to cough out the aforementioned amount with just a few minutes of work daily.

I want to do this for those who do not have PC, but want to make money online.

This site requires you to have just a smartphone, internet connection and FB account and you are good to go.

What do you guys think? If you like the idea just indicate, and let's see how the next 2 weeks go.
Interested
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by nbolaji(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
skitkid2:

Its fine and nice. Look at those top notch sellers in your category and follow there footsteps.
Stay online steady and always send out buyer request before other sellers.
As a starter, you need to bring down the price of your packages, when you reach like level two you can increase them back. Keep it up

Emmyk:

Oi. I think you have a well-written profile and gigs.
Use the Buyers requests often. smiley

Thanks boses for your input.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gefted1: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
gefted1:
hello Venzal and gurus in the house thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. i have learnt a lot from this thread. please help review my profile https://www.fiverr.com/vickydigital
why is no one saying anything about my gig. Pls some boby should help me review this gig and tell me what am doing wrong, i have not gotten any order.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by rilwan09: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
Yeah you can. That's not an issue. However, if you're not comfortable using your real name, you can head over to fakenamegenerator.com and generate a foreign name in secs. Cheers
I want to use a female profile. what do you think
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bennn10(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
sorry about ur health.....u are welcome bak
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by WalkerMichael(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
The boss is back! Welcome sire
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by EronzEromosele: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
Sorry for going MIA. Had issues with my health and was told to take an extended rest. Even had to cancel Fiverr orders within the week.

I obviously have a lot of catching up to do on this thread. Congrats to everyone who's gotten or getting more success. I'll upload those software later (NicheSponder, Atomic Email Sender, Software on SEO and Keywords). And will also reply my mails as well. Thanks to all who've filled in with amazing and helpful info, Keep up the good work people. Cheerio
..take care sir...
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by webnerd(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
seuncyrus:

The thing is this most people know you can't get a web design for $5 .. what you'll do is to activate the gig packages ...you can still start with $20 for 3-5 pages for basic gig ... then $50 for 5 pages with basic plugins etc as premium package and $100 for full custom service as pro package which will include everything the buyer wants ..

A simple trick u can use to earn extra $65 for sale is to sign up as an affiliate for blue host /site ground/hostgator ... tell your buyers to register for hosting through your affiliate link ...for everyone you refer to this web hosting companies ... you earn a commission

how has your web design gig done, just open a new account and created a wp design gig.please let me know.
the buyer section sucks with useless offers, request for nulled themes etc
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Nomeh17(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Big Boss U are welcome back. We thank God for restoring ur health.
Nice to c U here 2day.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by webnerd(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Venzal:
1. Create an optimized account/profile:

Simply go over to http://fiverr.com.

Click on the "Join" button and fill in the details that are required.

Experts agree that the best way to choose a Fiverr username is to use a name that potrays the services you're rendering (this could crucially be useful when ranking your gigs).

That's why you see people making use of names like fastest_writer, guru_writier etc.

So what keyword should you make use of on your username?

First it is important to know that each account you open should tend to ONE niche alone.

So the services we are offering here, are all in the digital marketing niche - like I said before.

So on that ground you can look for how to squeeze in either marketing, online, internet, digital etc into your username.

Something like: eve_marketing, marketingguru, digitalservices

NOTE; these are just for examples. I'm sure a lot of those names have been taken up already. Just come up with something creative.

The next question now is, should you operate a Nigerian-based account or a US-based?

Any of them works and works well. I have seen a lot of Nigerian sellers on Fiverr. And they're slaying it.

But I personally prefer to go with the US-based accounts. It usually has a slight advantage.

There are a lot of paid VPN services that you can make use of to make your browser IP address become US based.

But I make use of these two below (they're free and trusted):

1. The anonymox extension. You can add it to either your Mozilla firefox browser or Google Chrome.

2. Epic browser - you can download it from here

The Epic broswer automatically uses a US IP. So you're covered.

If you're going to be making use of a your Nigerian Ip though, make sure you avoid browsing with your Airtel sim. Like I've alluded to in my answer to a question up there, Airtel has been discovered to change IP address all too often. And if Fiverr notice this, your account is gone.

Got questions? Fire away!

Updates coming up...

@Venzal

i will appreciate your critique on this account www.fiverr.com/wphubb
its a web design/email marketing niche account
thanks
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by dukeo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Emmyk:

Sorry to ask you this question here but today is 15th and afternic is yet to pay or is it that I have to request payout first? Please help o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.