Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . (764 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Afflicted With Cancer Of Breast And Vagina, But Jesus Healed Me In Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . by peteregwu(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2016
JESUS HEALED ME OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND BROKE THE YOKE OF 3 YEARS BARRENESS

Many believers have limited God mostly in this time of despair, temptations, trials, persecutions etc. They have turned away from the faith thinking that God does not exist or even Jesus Christ is not real. But to their unfortunate situations, God is still alive and will ever remain alive forever. Whether we believe God exist or not does not take anything away from God. He is still the same forever and He doesn't change.

Below is the account of two couples who were afflicted with a UTI (Unrinary Tract Infections) diseases which causes a woman not to have conception or a man not to be able to impregnate a woman, thus such a man will end up having a low sperm count. So here is what the Lord did for them to our greatest amazement. Please enjoy and as you read.

"I joined the Lords Chosen in 2013, the year I married my wife. Ever since then we have been looking for the fruit of he womb. When I and my went to visit the hospital after series of tests, we were told that we both had STAPHYLOCOCCUS. We were given some drugs to take but I told my wife that I was not ready to spend money unnecessarily after hearing testimonies in the Lords chosen. We pledge of ten thousand naira as we attended the conference at Mgbidi, Imo State in 2004. During the prayer session, the pastor mentioned our case and by the time we came back from the conference, God healed us both of the STAPHYLOCOCCUS and my wife conceived and gave birth safely June last year to a baby girl.

My second testimony is that this morning while preparing to come to church, my wife realised that the fridge was not working. I told her to leave it, that I would call someone to repair it. My wife reminded me of our Pastor's prayers concerning our hands; to use them on anything not working and immediately, they would start working again. I placed my hands on the fridge and made some declarations, two minutes later the fridge started working!"

Praise the Lord!
Brother Chimezie and Sister Joy Amos

Source is The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry
10, Odofin Park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Express way,
Ijesha Bus stop,
Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . by GogetterMD(m): 2:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Like seriously? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: In Chosen, Jesus Healed Me Of Staphylococcus And Broke The Yoke Of 3 Years.. . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:09am On Aug 23, 2016
peteregwu:
JESUS HEALED ME OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AND BROKE THE YOKE OF 3 YEARS BARRENESS

Many believers have limited God mostly in this time of despair, temptations, trials, persecutions etc. They have turned away from the faith thinking that God does not exist or even Jesus Christ is not real. But to their unfortunate situations, God is still alive and will ever remain alive forever. Whether we believe God exist or not does not take anything away from God. He is still the same forever and He doesn't change.

Below is the account of two couples who were afflicted with a UTI (Unrinary Tract Infections) diseases which causes a woman not to have conception or a man not to be able to impregnate a woman, thus such a man will end up having a low sperm count. So here is what the Lord did for them to our greatest amazement. Please enjoy and as you read.

"I joined the Lords Chosen in 2013, the year I married my wife. Ever since then we have been looking for the fruit of he womb. When I and my went to visit the hospital after series of tests, we were told that we both had STAPHYLOCOCCUS. We were given some drugs to take but I told my wife that I was not ready to spend money unnecessarily after hearing testimonies in the Lords chosen. We pledge of ten thousand naira as we attended the conference at Mgbidi, Imo State in 2004. During the prayer session, the pastor mentioned our case and by the time we came back from the conference, God healed us both of the STAPHYLOCOCCUS and my wife conceived and gave birth safely June last year to a baby girl.

My second testimony is that this morning while preparing to come to church, my wife realised that the fridge was not working. I told her to leave it, that I would call someone to repair it. My wife reminded me of our Pastor's prayers concerning our hands; to use them on anything not working and immediately, they would start working again. I placed my hands on the fridge and made some declarations, two minutes later the fridge started working!"

Praise the Lord!
Brother Chimezie and Sister Joy Amos

Source is The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry
10, Odofin Park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Express way,
Ijesha Bus stop,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Those who know their God shall do exploits .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MMM: The Beginning Of Misery. / Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. / What Is The Point Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.