Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. (766 Views)

'The Pulpit' By Ngozi Edemba 'Female Oracle Of God' Launched (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Young Men On The Pulpit Driven By Tithe, Offering Honorarium - Gbile Akanni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
I am a Christian that believe in teaching and practising the whole truth of the word of God.And over the past years i have had the privilege to listened to many sermons and messages.A common trend is that most messages are tied or covertly linked to your giving or sacrifice.Are all these messages inspired by God or is it that men of God are becoming more materialistic or better still are their followers becoming more gaulibe?.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by delishpot: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2017
maoolakanm:
I am a Christian that believe in teaching and practising the whole truth of the word of God.And over the past years i have had the privilege to listened to many sermons and messages.A common trend is that most messages are tied or covertly linked to your giving or sacrifice.Are all these messages inspired by God or is it that men of God are becoming more materialistic or better still are their followers becoming more gaulibe?.

They are in it for the money.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by urheme: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2017
maoolakanm:

Any pastor who preach money, prophesy money, material things out of your hand into his in the name of religion is not a man of God, he is at best a thief. Elisha did not take a dine from the people he spiritually transacted with....the power of God does free work....and nobody should pay anything.

one may appreciate a pastor.... pastor be caution.....do not accept unless you are led.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by donbenie(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Scammers,that's what they ALL are..Parasites feeding off Superstitious and gullible Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
It takes two to tangle. Materialistic Pastor + gullible congregation = Pastorprenuership

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2017
onyenze123:
It takes two to tangle. Materialistic Pastor + gullible congregation = Pastorprenuership

what church do you attend ?
Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

what church do you attend ?

None, I am a deist.
Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by Wilgrea7(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
onyenze123:

None, I am a deist.
guessed as much
Re: Has Anyone Notice This New Trend From The Pulpit?. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
maoolakanm:
You're probably listening to one side. Try and listen to other preachers has Yahweh has divided the work. Some are called to teach prosperity, faith, holiness, righteousness, deliverance and salvation. Every preacher can't be the same. Yes many are stressing on prosperity even though Yahweh didn't call most of them to that area. Whatever prosperity you make here on earth is towards the kingdom expansion which some messages are lacking.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: ‘jesus’ Appears At Couple’s Pre-wedding Shoot / Embargo Found In Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship-fuoye (pic) / Joel Osteen Says Church Has Opened Doors To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.