Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Inside The Koran On Ngc - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Inside The Koran On Ngc (724 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Koran On Ngc by Epi: 3:40am On Sep 15, 2009
Wow!! So I happened to stumble upon this topic on NGC. I am typing what I heard on the National Geographic Channel

Inside the Koran - a cross section of Muslims living according to their varied interpretation of the complex and seemingly contradictory spiritual guide.

Now I know why some Muslims are "confused" or "very violent and this is because they are misled by the Koran. Text wasn't passed down word for word.

Firstly, who is Christophe Luxemberg? If you don't know, check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Luxenberg. He said that the Koran has been mistranscribed from the original text.

Also, I found out that DNA forensic proved that words were washed off and rewritten from the original (similar to the Bible) Koran. And that certain words were added in brackets to attack Christians and Jews.

I think i heard the narrator say that the Koran was made from potato sacks undecided

It's coming on again at 11pm but I'll be in my books
Re: Inside The Koran On Ngc by Nezan(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
We have known all along.

(1) (Reply)

The Oppressed Grandson Of The Prophet / "As A Muslim, I Condemn Ebola." Reddit Muslims Make Fun Of Common Reactions / Enough For You Is Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.