Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos (22724 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by iStandWithIpob(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2016
[size=20pt]LIES[/size]APC can lie for Africa
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by sanc2s(f): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Same story everyday
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by obontami: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2016
tohpahz:
Boko haram ppl no dey finish sef? embarassed

babe how far

na so u take forget us your pallies for ashewo thread abi?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by shegzee43: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2016
I have seen over ten reports claiming arrest of their fuel suppliers. Shey Boko Boko boys dey drink fuel?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by OjujuCalabar(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
This fuel supplier no dry finish?

Well done N.A
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by mmsen: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2016
steve308:
smh for this country not yet confirmed just speculations and they are calling them boko haram fuel suppliers already this could be guys trying to survive in this wicked Buhari administration

You mean the wicked administration that they voted for?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by pepigeorge(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Money from Niger Delta oil wasted to secure that fruitless arid NE is alarming. ..they shud just dash out borno state..
if Nigeria can give out oil rich bakassi peninsula without a fight...wot is dis unproductive poverty borno state...
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by olokpa11(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Put him in truck, wear am seat bet, pour the fuel inside and light it up grin
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by kisso: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
why is it that everything bad that's happening is from the northern part of the country.
hausas know what thy are doing this their religions thing is getting out of hand. if no man can handle this God will change his mind and destroy
all those who don't want pace in this nations i hate island with perfect hatred. till you surrender your life to God there will be no peace for the northernals .
buhari is a cowl how can a cowl lead human? question we must ask ourselves Nigerian be wise.
thank you
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by steve308(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2016
lol look i never voted for Buhari but i think those that voted for him did not make mistake because they came with a strategy of CHANGE which we actually needed but unfortunately we are not seeing any
mmsen:

You mean the wicked administration that they voted for?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by Raddie(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2016
olokpa11:

Your user handle and your comment says it all!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by Jabioro: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2016
SamMilla1:
This could be just a fuel trader. Many of them in the north.

This administration just link every money to corruption and every other thing to Boko Haram just to score Buhari high.
It is not so much brother..in as much je claimed to be ignorance of the contents.. something is fishing.. Further more he might be making money will people agony..
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by kisso: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]why is it that everything bad that's happening is from the northern part of the country.
hausas know what thy are doing this their religions thing is getting out of hand. if no man can handle this God will change his mind and destroy
all those who don't want pace in this nations i hate island with perfect hatred. till you surrender your life to God there will be no peace for the northernals .
buhari is a cowl how can a cowl lead human? question we must ask ourselves Nigerian be wise.
thank you
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by mmsen: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2016
steve308:
lol look i never voted for Buhari but i think those that voted for him did not make mistake because they came with a strategy of CHANGE which we actually needed but unfortunately we are not seeing any

'Change' is not a strategy, that is a lazy catch-word for simple minded people.

They didn't have a strategy, those paying attention were aware of this fact.

They came with lies such as $1 to N1, N5,000 for the poor, millions of jobs, diversification of the economy.

Only the foolish amongst us fell for the lies.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by Izonpikin: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2016
anything ona tell us we go believe ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy...apc...i hail ona... grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by johnbu: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2016
good job by our gallant soldiers, criticizers would never observed these incomparable achievement on the extinction of bokoharam insurgency by buari government, but keep on criticizing on invisible points. meawhile, during Jonathan regime hardly we could record attack on boko, but recorded where the soldiers were chased by untrained armed bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by SamMilla1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Marineetyon:
May God forgive ur ignorance.

Your God needs to stop Boko Haram so that such things won't happen.

I could live with my ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by steve308(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
u are absolutely alright though but don't u think if only we could archive any of those if not DIVERSIFICATION of the economy things will be at least a little better all am saying in the essence is that the CHANGE we are glamouring for start with YOU and I and not only Buhari or osinbanjo or Saraki it start we us NIGERIANS
mmsen:

'Change' is not a strategy, that is a lazy catch-word for simple minded people.

They didn't have a strategy, those paying attention were aware of this fact.

They came with lies such as $1 to N1, N5,000 for the poor, millions of jobs, diversification of the economy.

Only the foolish amongst us fell for the lies.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by mmsen: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
steve308:
u are absolutely alright though but don't u think if only we could archive any of those if not DIVERSIFICATION of the economy things will be at least a little better all am saying in the essence is that the CHANGE we are glamouring for start with YOU and I and not only Buhari or osinbanjo or Saraki it start we us NIGERIANS

Nigeria's economy had expanded under the previous administration and they had a team to push Nigeria forward, this current administration is as bad as any Nigeria has had.

The only hope I have now is for further weakening of the Federal Government, regional governments and full resource control.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by UgwuVictor: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
.....just hoping they are truly a member of that sect ( boko haram) & TRUE justice should be done because there had being several SIMILAR cases which we know how they all ended# The real Zombies#
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by steve308(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
lol omg i laugh when u said the past administration had a better team to push and expend the economy are u talking about the same team that put this country in it current situations or the team that had the most embezzled public fund that this country has ever witness, that no one has accounted for or the same team that had Alex as petroleum minster please like i said CHANGE has to start from you and I am an advocate of that
mmsen:

Nigeria's economy had expanded under the previous administration and they had a team to push Nigeria forward, this current administration is as bad as any Nigeria has had.

The only hope I have now is for further weakening of the Federal Government, regional governments and full resource control.
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by mmsen: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
steve308:
lol omg i laugh when u said the past administration had a better team to push and expend the economy are u talking about the same team that put this country in it current situations or the team that had the most embezzled public fund that this country has ever witness, that no one has accounted for or the same team that had Alex as petroleum minster please like i said CHANGE has to start from you and I am an advocate of that

The previous administration is not the reason why the current administration failed to appoint ministers for six months; or why they failed to announce a fiscal policy to businesses for almost a year or why they have a failed currency policy that they keep pursuing that is strangling business.

You have fallen for the scam. They told you Lies and you believed all of them.

The facts are that Nigeria's economy expanded during the previous administration.

Who is this 'Alex' that you speak of and how do they compare to the current petroleum minister General Buhari?
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by hylyne(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
The case would like Sokoto's case.... Useless government
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by passyhansome(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by tohpahz(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
obontami:

babe how far

na so u take forget us your pallies for ashewo thread abi?
No no no.. I ddnt.. I still dey syt una. cool

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by sharpk007(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
olokpa11:
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos by millionboi(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2016
U just arrestd a legal business man by law

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Nureni Jimoh Locked Up In Kano Office 24 Hours After Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.