Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account (681 Views)

'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by Blackberrybabes: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2016
These words written by an facebook user has gotten me thinking all the while. Though there are some truth about what he has written, the one that touches me is when he claims having N250, 000 is brokeness. Maybe to him and to some people. Some people have never had that kind of cash in their lives.

The issue is you give thanks to God for everything that you have.

Read what he wrote here:

It is so painful that after many years of graduation, am only able to save‪#‎N250000‬. This is real brokeness. I wonder when am gonna be able to attain great heights just like my friends. That's just the salary some of them get in a month and it's only my life savings and the struggle is still on with a rather bleak future.
Who knows if Armed robbers will not even take this one from someone. To do business, Na problem, job, not in the picture. I realised most of my businesses have been run down due to erratic power supply. The bulk of my profit always going into fuel and electricity bills. Is it a crime to be a‪#‎NIGERIAN‬? ? ? ?
Am dead broke and I don't know what the future holds. I always try to maintain a good look, but it's not well deep down inside of me.

Really wish I could fly away.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/this-guy-claims-he-is-broke-for-having.html

lalasticlala

Re: This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2016
kiss undecided
Attention seekers everywhere.

There are some peoplepeople that don't have the 50,000 that is topping it.
Mtweeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2016
My dear what do you want us to do about it na? After all you covered his name so we can't even help him so I am still wondering why you posted this here... undecided
Re: This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by Blackberrybabes: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by Blackberrybabes: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Sugarhugs:
My dear what do you want us to do about it na? After all you covered his name so we can't even help him so I am still wondering why you posted this here... undecided

send your donations to me Sir
Re: This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

send your donations to me Sir

Point of correction, "ma" undecided now shu away.
Re: This Facebook Guy Claims He Is Broke For Having Just N250,000 In His Account by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2016
big boi

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Writes Beautiful Love Note To His Wife As Celebrate 17 Years Together / Question Of The Day, Who Would You? / Rihanna Is Smoking Hot In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.