Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? (101760 Views)

Davido Really Changed My Life - Cubana Chief Priest / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Davido no get that kind money, big dogs don't bark

458 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nbote(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2017
He's d son of a billionaire before he became a musician so yes he can have dat much money...

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Synord:
In his new song If, dmw boss and sony act david adeleke popularly known as davido claimed he had 30 billion in his ACCOUNT. thats like almost 20 million dollars .. shocked.. Do musicians really earn that much

Don't mind him.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by wheredemdey: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Nbote:
He's d son of a billionaire before he became a musician so yes he can have dat much money...

TaAAAA

Do u know what is 30billion?

Taaaa once again

702 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Nbote:
He's the son of a billionaire does not make him a billionaire. Davido's father is not 30billion naira rich. That is alot of money

286 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by benuejosh: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Him the simply give Ladies (gold diggers) wetin to masturbate on. If he has ever seen a billion naira with his eyes then maybe na for the cheque were him Father write.

36 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by ipobarecriminals: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2017
undecided sad Linus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by lionlamb020(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Of course not.. He isn't even as rich as wizkid. But it's his "signature" to claim and show off wealth

47 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
benuejosh:
i heard him say that in his song "if" and since then it had been on my mind if truly he has such an amount in his account. Being the son of a billionaire doesn't mean the money automatically transfers to his account. Is he trying to pull our legs?

he might have the money ooo..remember he has affiliations with some of dem major yahoo boys, has two money pullers ( mayourkun and dremo), as a deal with close up, Pepsi, mtn, Sony and His father is a billionaire and uncle a two time serving senator....!!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Freak101(f): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Wizkid's net worth is $11m so why can't davido have 30b

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by benuejosh: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
ClassCaptain:

he might have the money ooo..remember he has affiliations with some of dem major yahoo boys, has two money pullers ( mayourkun and dremo), as a deal with close up, Pepsi, mtn, Sony and His father is a billionaire and uncle a two time serving senator....!!!!
No doubt, i know much about that and those he has links with (Them yahoo boys, you forgot to mention Dami Krane. Lol..). But N30billion? haba na bros. that's about 999+1million x 30. If he has that amount then what are we going to say of the likes of Psquare who also hook up with big shots and money bags(mazi men) plus the business they have that roll in huge money, what of Donjazzy and maybe in extension Kcee because of e-money who we believe is a money well.

How much is David's father's net worth, how much is mayourkun worth, dremo a regular millionaire of single digit.

Davido just wanted to give people something to talk about. If really he has the money, he should have paid completely for the Mercedes he bought and not dragged by the law over debts. Don't still believe that he has "N30billion for the account"

#justMyView.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
benuejosh:

No doubt, i know much about that and those he has links with. But #30billion? haba na bros. that's about 999+1million x 30. If he has that amount Then what are we going to say of the likes of Psquare who also hooks with big shots and money bags(mazi men) plus the business they have that roll in huge money, what of Donjazzy and maybe in extension Kcee because of e-money who we believe is a money well.

How much is David's father's worth in total, how much is mayourkun worth, dremo a regular millionaire.

Davido just wants to give people something to talk about. Don't still believe that he has "#30billion for the account"

#justMyView.

Bro, davidos uncle is a senator.. Do u know how much of this nation's wealth that Senator adeleke has stolen ...Davido father is also a billionaire..

well I believe the 30 billion might be n exxageration but The fact that it might be close to that cannot be ruled out ;;;

just my view

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by benuejosh: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Freak101:
Wizkid's net worth is $11m so why can't davido have 30b
Sister fear lies were this guys the talk na. Na so them the take deceive una. please wake up.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by benuejosh: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Bro, davidos uncle is a senator.. Do u know how much of this nation's wealth that Senator adeleke has stolen ...Davido father is also a billionaire..

well I believe the 30 billion might be n exxageration but The fact that it might be close to that cannot be ruled out ;;;

just my view
Now you're talking.
exaggeration is what i wanted you to know. How much David father worth? is he (Davido) the only child of the father? Senator Adeleke (of blessed memory) no get family and children? Mayourkun and Dremodrizzy combined no get money reach Aremogucci of YBNL. All davido's endorsement no reach N1billion. He has much money but not N30billion or close to that or even a billion

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nbote(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
wheredemdey:

TaAAAA

Taaaa once again
xstry:
He's the son of a billionaire does not make him a billionaire. Davido's father is not 30billion naira rich. That is alot of money
wheredemdey:

TaAAAA

Taaaa once again

Whether u want to believe it or not it's none of my or ur business. U shld know with his endorsements, rich background and political connects especially it's very possible he's a billionaire. If only u know how many kids of political office holders who actually have billions in their accounts.

8 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nbote:

Whether u want to believe it or not it's none of my or ur business. U shld know with his endorsements, rich background and political connects especially it's very possible he's a billionaire. If only u know how many kids of political office holders who actually have billions in their accounts.
him name dey Forbes?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Bahddo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
I'm surprised you are asking that kind of question. Musicians usually brag about the wealth they don't have, and you might not know how broke they are until they fall sick and start soliciting public donations.

I'm pretty sure Davido doesn't have up to a billion naira. The ones who do would not even sing about it.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Nbote(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
him name dey Forbes?

U think say Forbes list actually reflects all billionaires abi.. If u know how many actual billionaires dat aren't on d list.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
He doesn't even have 3Billion in his account

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
someone hid 9.2 million dollars in an old abandoned family house. he probably has up to 50m USD kept somewhere. Davido's Father can also have such amounts bt not him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by laribari(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
SONY MUSIC?? sad lipsrsealed

Well, Davido can actually have such money (if it's in Nigerian) especially now that dollar has shut up.

these guys get big endorsement deal and get paid heavily for show, plus his dad is baba olowo and the dude may have some shares in their family business.

so why doubt? me just dey sorry for his soul sha because Sony has alot of hidden agenda!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by laribari(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nbote:

agreed.
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He doesn't even have 3Billion in his account

lol

1 Like

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Synord(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
30 billion gang

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by osemoses1234(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by djeezy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
There's also a song where he sang I GET 2 MILLION DOLLARS NO BE ASSETS. In my view he's probably worth 2 million dollars. 20 is a lot of money and he can't be worth that much. These musicians hype themselves and how much they have. Don't take them by their words. They live fake lives.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by Bahddo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Synord:

who are those who have
mostly politicians, with stolen money... Some oil magnates, from personal oil wells they should not own in the first place... A few business tycoons.

Who dash Nigerian musicians billions? They are all bark and no bite.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by iboboyswag(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:

Shatap there!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by iboboyswag(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
What is 30 billion?? The boy's father's worth is in the hundreds of million $ and how many children does the man have?? Una know whether dey don give am him own share? He can have that kind of money, when senators kids dey get am.

Come to Abuja and see, if you roll with the right crowd you would know that him having that amount of money is very possible as daylight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
I have N2,000 in my account. cheesy

40 Likes

Re: Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? by olawaletimi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guyz these things are not worth bragging about.....sit down and think how to make ur own billions.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: The Wedding Party 2 (destination Dubai) / 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.