Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

This Is Why Many Muslims Are Terrorists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Many Muslims Are Terrorists (431 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Many Muslims Are Terrorists by newsphase(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2016
Lets call a spade a spade, islam endorses violence.

Even muslims have started accepting it.
Listen to a moslem say that the problem is the quoran

Copy this video link and paste it in your browser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

Here are some of the verses that preaches violence (verses from the quoran

Sura 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.

SURA 4:89
So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

SURA 8:59
And let not those who disbelieve(Christians & Jews) suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape.
SURA 8:60
Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them.

SURA 9:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers(Christians & Jews) who are near to you

SURA 2:190 Fight in the way of Allah
SURA 2:191 And slay them(Christians & Jews) wherever ye find them

Surah 9:5
When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.
SURA 9:29
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day

SURA 9:123
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).

In short this cannot be differentiated from what is in the Old Testament of the Bible... But still Christians today aren't terrorists, but promote love and peace....

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

CC: Seun (The Atheist)

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Muslims Are Terrorists by bahdemmy(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2016
my Muslim brothers pls tell me what i just read is not true cry cry cry
Re: This Is Why Many Muslims Are Terrorists by annunaki2(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2016
bahdemmy:
my Muslim brothers pls tell me what i just read is not true cry cry cry

It's 100% true but muslims being what they are will lie to you that the quoran is being misinterpreted but if you ask them for the correct explanation they resort to insults.
Re: This Is Why Many Muslims Are Terrorists by bahdemmy(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2016
annunaki2:

It's 100% true but muslims being what they are will lie to you that the quoran is being misinterpreted but if you ask them for the correct explanation they resort to insults.
na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Pre Marital Sex The Only Way. / Can Someone Tell Me What This Woman Feels Like? / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes – Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.