Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph (29623 Views)

Shell Corruption Probe: New Evidence On Oil Payments / Threat To Attack Militants: Buhari Gets Warning From Niger Delta / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Pascal181: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Come,buhari is taking dis country as his father's property o. What is wrong if someone want 2 broker peace bw fed govt and a pressure grp. It's now clear that buhari is anti-peace.
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Richie0974: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
wetin Oga no send you, na Im you go do.
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by frozenSun(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari Using his Proboscis to probe everything under the sun

must be a mosquito
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by tolexy007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
shamecurls:
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

It shows our president is a dogged and charismatic leader who will not bow to tyrants or terrorist.

Avengers extermination loading......

I know Buhari has a master plan...., and Burutai will be executioner

Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
01Mysticdon:
This country is in a mess! Nothing is working and all the President know is Probe, Fire, Buratai, destroy, opposition, I wonder why Nigerians voted for this man

Bro, you remember the free meal promise? My lil ones haven't gotten a slice of bread since then!

Btw: I'm interested in your signature, seriously!
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Omeokachie: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Maga don pay...
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by fixedhollies(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
You cant stepped the Niger!... Somebody took a bold step! Now it is probbing. Baba is becoming a baby! Yorubas has an a "man sees a snake, a woman does the killing; all that matters is for the snake to die!"
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Cornerstone001: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by cochexky: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
one day they will probe a minister for sneezing in the confrence room. their is problem somewhere i guess.
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by bengems(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
01Mysticdon:
This country is in a mess! Nothing is working and all the President know is Probe, Fire, Buratai, destroy, opposition, I wonder why Nigerians voted for this man

he doesn't worth the votes he got, but started the preparations before his counterparts. Imagine a Fulani woman giving birth like rat to so many children all in the name of election. And this children are not up to 18 when the election kicked off, yet they have access to voters card and voted while more than half of the eligible voters card in the SE region were with held by some stup¡d assh0les from daura.

they played the hame and won, but the aftermath is so disgusting. Nigeria is a big mess

Mods food don done..ban me if u wish, I'm ready for it.
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Milonis:

Bro, you remember the free meal promise? My lil ones haven't gotten a slice of bread since then!

Btw: I'm interested in your signature, seriously!

The poem part in my signature?
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
01Mysticdon:

The poem part in my signature?

Yeah, let's connect, i'm a poet too
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by APOK(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
if the president continue like this,it will not help the country at all,if actually the minister did visit the community trying to get info from them,this will go a long way for the govt. The president should give the ministers free hand to operate in their own capacity.
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by warrah(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Something fishy is going on in this country and with the government of BUHARI........

Shall come shall come when Shall come shall go.........
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by May19th: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
They will soon deny this before today runs out.....Ipob over to u
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Berlusconi: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
If actually d minister went there under d guise of being a normal NGO head in order to get information ,which I seriously honestly doubt but hope for, its supported (although he shulda gotten executive go-ahead) but I understand why he'd do so cos yu neva can tell who's supporting d NDA.
But then again, he'd prolly gone there to make them stick to their word of non-negotiation cos he's prolly supporting them.
Scenario number 3: d minister mite actually be a current or ex top govt offficial's stooge sent on an official assignment but d president quickly washed his hands off him (minister) wen d trip bcame public.
Any how one looks @ it, d story has got loophole or angles which the public ought not to see.

Oh boy, see Jack Bauer @ work. Special Agent Berlusconi Black Mamba Ops 86. *flexing muscles*
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Milonis:

Yeah, let's connect, i'm a poet too
okay, is your email working? I want to send u a mail
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Guyman02: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg na who read all that long trash make e help me interpret am sad
I just read only the headline that he met with militants thats all
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
01Mysticdon:

okay, is your email working? I want to send u a mail

Yeah, it is
Send
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by APOK(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]if the president continue like this,it will not help the country at all,if actually the minister did visit the community trying to get info from them,this will go a long way for the govt. The president should give the ministers free hand to operate in their own capacity.
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Guyman02:
Abeg na who read all that long trash make e help me interpret am sad
I just read only the headline that he met with militants thats all

Lol funny you, bro you lazy...headline checker
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by ancientbanana: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
sammyj:
Why are Wailers sorry Nigerians like this if you probe people not in government they will say it's one sided and when you probe anybody within the government people will still complain that the government is either a probing government or the probe is about 5% or sectional probe. The government should just go ahead to probe anybody probable !!!! angry
he is probing his movement to NDA because he is scared they want to overthrow him. Not for any good reason my guy
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Milonis:

Yeah, it is
Send
check your mail
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pascal181:
Come,buhari is taking dis country as his father's property o. What is wrong if someone want 2 broker peace bw fed govt and a pressure grp. It's now clear that buhari is anti-peace.

He sees everything as command and control without ever acknowledging the power of dialogue

1 Like

Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
01Mysticdon:

check your mail

Replied
Thanks
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Coldfeets: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
akpumping7720:
jobless minister...... jobless President. Supporting Buhari was a mistake!!!

Say the truth

You never truly supported Buhari

You just followed the bandwagon: majority carries the vote!

This very statement of yours indicts you which goes to show how incapable you are in thinking for yourself

If you were indeed a true supporter of Buhari, you will need no one to tell you that Buhari, his old age not withstanding, is on a mission to sweep Nigeria clean

1 Like

Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by Emyogalanya: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Until they show pic of daylong collecting letter from a female cow in a proverbial forest of death in the north . Refuse to believe this man knows where delta state is located not to talk of visiting
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Milonis:

Replied
Thanks
Seen
Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by batstan(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin
Chaiii, one chance

Re: Dalung's Meeting With Militants: Buhari Orders Probe - New Telegraph by APOK(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
if the president continue like this,it will not help the country at all,if actually the minister did visit the community trying to get info from them,this will go a long way for the govt. The president should give the ministers free hand to operate in their own capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.