Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man (79385 Views)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by osec007(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
mentality and opinion of a poor man
thank you Mr.Richman
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by olatunjithomas(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
how many times will she celebrate 18th birthday in one lifetime.................cos this another 18th birthday surprise me ooooo
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
osec007:
thank you Mr.Richman
kkkk bye
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by raph101(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
admax:
Laura Ikeji - No talent, No Beauty and No benefit to Humanity: Gifted a PORSHE car by sugar daddy;
Nairalanders: Am happy for her. God pick my call etc

Avg. Nigerian Pastor - Prays and preach for members. Donated to the motherless, widows, orphans etc: Gifted a PORSHE car by an appreciative wealthy member(s)
Nairalanders: Pastors are 419, Pastors are theives etc.

What a life!
God will help you people that support people like Kim Kardashian flaunting jets but want Pastors to trek to South Africa to preach.

U right brother!

That's the spirit of the anti-Christ. Lol... end time pple!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by redcliff: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
JixNation:
Ikeji this Ikeji embarassed that them no dey ever tire undecided undecided

They the new kardashians
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by prettyslimme(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
I Dont understand this cake picture ooo has she celebrated an 18th birthday b4

the baker of this cake deserve a knock on the head oooo!
its a concept jare means she celebrates 18yrs always,I.e she will forever be young.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by fortunechy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
even wit her luks i bet u next yr she will still celebrate her 18yrs.usin her senior sister popularity to shine.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by carammel(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
She didn't say she's 18 o,people are too lazy to read and comprehend. 18 forever which means she's forever young like Jayz
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by COURVOISier(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
She actually bought this car herself undecided
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Idrismusty97(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dem swear for this people with ugliness? Ah!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
This family wants to be the Nigerian Kardashian. Chop the lives of your head because you dont know the back of tomorrow. Lol

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by seunakin231(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
Boobs sagging family lipsrsealed
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by groomed: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Afrok:
Congratulations and happy birthday to her... but its like all the Olympus in their family have FALLEN... even at 18years? shocked

Reference: the photo below...
do you think the money they get is free? money for hand, back for ground! simples.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Achillesdam500(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
What is all these undecided
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by belema444: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
please am contesting for FACE OF KENPOLY please guys i need your vote..thanks,here's d link ...http://www.naijafrolic.com/2016/07/fok-16-contestant-no-3-ogbari-belema.html

1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by FreeWorld23: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
lefulefu:
Na politician buy d car for her.
I think so grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by skywalker001(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
18? shocked she's looking like an aunty?

18yrs some people never buy bicycle

this just reminded me of Kylie Jenner who just recently bought a house of 12M$ at the age of 18

Men this ikejis are going far I tap into this blessing

baba God pick up my call and that of NLanders

AMEN!!!
she's not 18. Can't u read d line "Another 18yrs birthday"... That's how she celebrate it evry year nd nxt year u wil stil see "another 18years birthday"
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Mcowubaba: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genea:
At 18 who is she dating dah got her a car like dis?? They have started having sugar daddy at a tender age... Issokay hope she won't rich forty b4 marriage dah...

Modified
The babe is not 18 jooor
A man mustn't be a sugar daddy to afford a porshe.....
Take wizkid nd Davido for example....
Now there are thousands of boys like them, but not celebrities....
And Madame, stop hating... Pray for yours cool Hope u are married though
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nice one little girl we know your type very I have seen and met your type so many time leopard will always be a leopard and pig will always be pig no matter how clean you try to keep it. Ths same blablabla was what your sister Linda got into and for her to pay inland revenue she denied owns the property. I was some time in your village for visiting and was told that village is where you came from as a fact your family house was shown to me hhhmmm............ that is for another time.

I can imagine what an untrained and misguided girl you will be for a little girl of your age to know that Love with no Money is 419 at 18 years I just really pity you and your parent only God know at what age you started seen man men I just wonder. It's a pity I know some misguided untrained ones like you will be happy now or be praising you that is what Nigeria turns to and this is why girls are the target of ritualism of all kinds from "Mr Gift", carry go and drive on by the time you are 30 years maybe private jet would be your own meaning of love. Your mates are studying hard burning their a r s e trying to gain admission or doing so much hard to avoid course carry over and you are calling Porsche gift your meaning of love and your parent will see you at 18 drive home porsche and say oh Chineke thank you isn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by meltiplexer: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Love without money is 419, i pity the girl.She reach old past Methuselah, always be careful about what you post on social media because one way or the other will come back to hurt you. Naijabet man say so
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by 9jatatafo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Madness in high places. Na she first drive the car?
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Almajiri1:

The end justifies the means.

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by butanep(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
mordtonia:
What will the boobs look like at 24, when it's already slippers at 18?

Hater sigted... as fit your boobs is bigger.

If you can't prove your boobs is bigger, never quote me back.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by anigbajumo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
See haterz everywhere na wa ooooooooo
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by butanep(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
lovelygurl:

LOL when it comes to that then believe me I should ve been rich a long time ago.

But

M' still a student

So how does being a student stop you from getting rich. Ohh you think when you become a graduate that's when the doors open?

You better start thinking... I made my first 500k account as a student.
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by buharisbae(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
skywalker001:
she's not 18. Can't u read d line "Another 18yrs birthday"... That's how she celebrate it evry year nd nxt year u wil stil see "another 18years birthday"

okay thanks I grab?
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by mclaaro(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
nuelzy:
1st August
Oii
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by buharisbae(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
prettyslimme:
its a concept jare means she celebrates 18yrs always,I.e she will forever be young.

okay I get that means she is 29?

thanks!
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by slap1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
admax:
Laura Ikeji - No talent, No Beauty and No benefit to Humanity: Gifted a PORSHE car by sugar daddy;
Nairalanders: Am happy for her. God pick my call etc

Avg. Nigerian Pastor - Prays and preach for members. Donated to the motherless, widows, orphans etc: Gifted a PORSHE car by an appreciative wealthy member(s)
Nairalanders: Pastors are 419, Pastors are theives etc.

What a life!
God will help you people that support people like Kim Kardashian flaunting jets but want Pastors to trek to South Africa to preach.

Another angle.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
butanep:

So how does being a student stop you from getting rich. Ohh you think when you become a graduate that's when the doors open?

You better start thinking... I made my first 500k account as a student.

Dude, I started working when I was 14! So what the hell is your problem?!

I can't do much with my certificate now that's what I am trying to say.

U made you first 500k and so what others have made more at perhaps a younger age.

And maybe 500k is for u rich but 4 me it's not

Just 1,542 Euros. If I get a flat now and buy food money don finish
Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by dotcomnamename: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
18? shocked she's looking like an aunty?

18yrs some people never buy bicycle

this just reminded me of Kylie Jenner who just recently bought a house of 12M$ at the age of 18

Men this ikejis are going far I tap into this blessing

baba God pick up my call and that of NLanders

AMEN!!!

Lies.. She upgraded from her $2.7m home in Calabasas to $6m mega spread in Hidden Hills

Re: Sandra Ikeji's Porshe 18th Birthday Gift From Her Man by buharisbae(f): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Lies.. She upgraded from her $2.7m home in Calabasas to $6m mega spread in Hidden Hills

Lol get ur fact straight sh didn't upgrade she moved out of calabash bcuxx she didn't wanna live close to her family

although I dunno the amount of her new House

and stop the LIES! too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa's Mother: "Your Bottom Is Big And You Don't Have A Boyfriend' / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Suya Seller Takes Picture With Rudeboy And Calls Himself A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.