Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Humans, Loyalty And Mistake - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Humans, Loyalty And Mistake (382 Views)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / A Dog's Purpose: A Novel For Humans (by W. Bruce Cameron) - Ebook [pdf, Kindle.. / Origin Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humans, Loyalty And Mistake by Lucaking(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Humans, Loyalty and Mistake

Have you visited the clinic?

Why, and what is happening at the clinic?

You're always indoor lately, at every opportunity I get to spend with you inside, I notice you're always deep in thought and you rarely make those funny jokes and your face is gloomy right now, are you alright?

Yes I am, but... Ermmm you see in a man's life he has got to think of the future and also relate his present situation with the past.

Why all this philosophy? Who collect biscuit for your hand, abi someone died?

Kindly Visit: http://kaybaba.com/humans-loyalty-mistake-lukman-sarumi/ to get the full story

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Intrigue / Paradise By Jonas... Do Not Miss It / Sounds Of Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.