Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

- - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (6142 Views)

PDP Crisis: Which Court Order Will Police Obey? Lagos Or PortHarcourt Order? / This Is How The Republic Of The South South States Should Look Like / LAGOS Or OGUN Which Of The State Has More Industries..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Henrydone: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Still Lagos wink wink

1 Like

Re: - by Henrydone: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yeah you can compare Enugu with Akure but not with Lagos wink wink wink

Akure city

1 Like

Re: - by Henrydone: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Up Akure
Down Enugu

Re: - by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
No 2 cities can be exactly alike as cultural, topographical and economic situations must influence each city individually. City of Paris adjudged as probably the most beautiful city in the world has an architecture devoid of mass concentration of highrises/skyscrapers. What makes a city good is the ability to maintain a good and livable environment. Example is the Obudu ranch estates which though not a city consisys of very desirable environment.

2 Likes

Re: - by Rossikk(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Igboic:

"Proud Igbo nation", you seem to have missed this part of my post.

Where will the money come from? The same place the money used to build up Igboland after the ruins of the civil war came from, with the FG neglect. That's exactly where the money will be coming from.

And secondly, I wonder how where the money will be coming from is any of your business. You are not Igbo the last time I checked.

Quick question for you, where did the money this Igboman is using to build this structure in his rural community coming from? https://www.nairaland.com/3215044/see-what-coming-up-rural
Typically thoughtless, beer parlour response to the Biafra issue. You need a proper economic plan - a verifiably workable blueprint - or Biafra will be worse than South Sudan. Do you even discuss what political system you will operate? All I see are loud, bombastic declarations with zero planning.

3 Likes

Re: - by Abagworo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rossikk:
Typically thoughtless, beer parlour response to the Biafra issue. You need a proper economic plan, or Biafra will be worse than South Sudan. Do you even discuss what political system you will operate? All I see are loud, bombastic declarations with zero planning.

Pay little attention to the IPOB miscreants. They don't represent the view of Ndigbo but that of PDP aimed at disrupting Buhari's government.

3 Likes

Re: - by Igboic: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rossikk:
Typically thoughtless, beer parlour response to the Biafra issue. You need a proper economic plan - a verifiably workable blueprint, or Biafra will be worse than South Sudan. Do you even discuss what political system you will operate? All I see are loud, bombastic declarations with zero planning.

Political systems? Igbos practised the purest form of democracy before the Greeks knew the meaning of that word. We need not discuss about the system of government we would use, that already is engrained in our genetic make up, it's in our DNA.

3 Likes

Re: - by Rossikk(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Igboic:

Political systems? Igbos practised the purest form of democracy before the Greeks knew the meaning of that word. We need not discuss about the system of government we would use, that already is engrained in our genetic make up, it's in our DNA.
What a load of garbage. The question is not whether you will run a democracy or not, but what type of political system you will operate. You don't even know this, yet you're talking of a new country. This was the same mistake South Sudan made. They were so focused on secession that when they finally got it, they had no clue how to run the new country. Now the place is split among various warlords and factions, with thousands dead in fighting. I see the same warning signs in the Biafran movement - no forward planning, taking things for granted, and assuming everyone will be on board come the new republic. That is a recipe for disaster.

4 Likes

Re: - by Henrydone: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rossikk:
What a load of garbage. The question is not whether you will run a democracy or not, but what type of political system you will operate. You don't even know this, yet you're talking of a new country. This was the same mistake South Sudan made. They were so focused on secession that when they finally got it, they had no clue how to run the new country. Now the place is split among various warlords and factions, with thousands dead in fighting. I see the same warning signs in the Biafran movement - no forward planning, taking things for granted, and assuming everyone will be on board come the new republic. That is a recipe for disaster.
Till this moment Igbos can't tell the reality meaning of Biafra I only knew Biafra as a bight how come the eastern people are attach to it when it does not even run through the region

1 Like

Re: - by Igboic: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rossikk:

On the contrary, unlike South Sudan, Ndiigbo had once ran a nation successfully until some Blood suckers came knocking on our borders forcing unity.

Unlike South Sudan we have a vast pool of quality human resources unrivalled by any other indigenous African group.

Unlike the South Sudanese, we have never had full blown war amongst ourselves, even though the Western region was homogeneous, they burnt themselves first in Kiriji war of 1877-1893 and then later in operation Wetie, the North burnt with Tiv and Jos riots, whereas in the East, we had learnt the art of negotiation and living in relative Peace amongst ourselves, the East was the most peaceful region in pre colonial Nigeria and still the most peaceful in the Post colonial Nigeria.

We are by far highly advanced people.

Comparing Igboland with South Sudan is the highest level of ignorance and naivety on your part.

1 Like

Re: - by olabosun(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Titheman:
Dubia once looked like Lagos

Encourage quick fast development
Yes: Dubia once looked like Lagos
But: Their politicians was never as corrupt as ours.

1 Like

Re: - by Igboic: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abagworo:

Pay little attention to the IPOB miscreants. They don't represent the view of Ndigbo but that of PDP aimed at disrupting Buhari's government.

And APC thugs are the true representatives of Ndiigbo? Lol! Come to any Igbo facebook group and talk the trash you speak here and watch the amount of backlash you will receive from Igbo youths. I guess all Igbo youths are IPOBians. Ana emenu.

1 Like

Re: - by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2016
buharisbae:

March is a Month how does it connect

so just carry ur ignorance and shift away from
"March" could also mean "walk briskly" , "walk in formation" or "stride along".

Any other insults you wanna throw while simultaneously displaying your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the English language?
Re: - by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Igboic:

Political systems? Igbos practised the purest form of democracy before the Greeks knew the meaning of that word. .
Please show us evidence of this.
Re: - by Armaggedon: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Real lagos!

Re: - by Armaggedon: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
This is Lagos!

Re: - by Armaggedon: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Lagos- Nigeria's biggest slum after ibadan

Re: - by limeta(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Which country or city do we compare Niger delta with?
Lagos is too much
Abuja the best
OLE
Re: - by Armaggedon: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lagos

Re: - by Armaggedon: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lagos

Re: - by Armaggedon: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Henryzone Ibadan will be next if you dont stop spamming this thread with photoshopped pictures of Lagos
Re: - by buharisbae(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
"March" could also mean "walk briskly" , "walk in formation" or "stride along".

Any other insults you wanna throw while simultaneously displaying your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the English language?

good now all those u posted how does it correlate huh undecided undecided

pls dont quote me again
Re: - by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
buharisbae:

good now all those u posted how does it correlate huh undecided undecided

pls dont quote me again
u poor, poor illiterate Nigerian goat. What a shame.
Re: - by buharisbae(f): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
u poor, poor illiterate Nigerian goat. What a shame.

lalasticlala pls take note of this boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks / Buhari Commit Yet Another Blunder In Ekiti State / Nigeria To Face Harsh Economic Times - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.