Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara (34215 Views)

Dino Melaye's Recall, "Waste Of Time" - Saraki / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by everozone: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
It is not executive interference rather it is executive rascality.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Samtob90(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
kikake:

Who forged what? National Assembly changed from open to closed ballot system to elect its officers. How does that amount to forgery?

INEC changed its formula and introduced Card Readers and other alterations to the election process, and thrice rejected Buhari profited from the INEC alterations.

Who will charge Jega and INEC officials for forgery?

Thank you for bring these facts to nail yourself.

Change from open to close by who and where? Read the guideline of changing rule in the assembly.

For Jega, he did not write it in his house, it was taken to the floor of that chamber, debated on and ratified, so where did your crook brothers effect the change?
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Adisa89(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cry na.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Adisa89(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seconded. Ken is the best SP since this bumpy fourth republic. That he's no longer relevant tells a lot about the imbecilic constitutions of our socio-political space
gigabyte13:
I been think say na KEN NNAMANI dey talk sef, l been no no say na dis 419 senate president. The only SP l respect so far in that useless red house.

No wonder he was move to tears, but funny enough the tears refuse to drop cos 419 can't drop a single tears for fellow 419s, dey can only pity them for being dumb.

Continue the pity party ooooooo Mr ex 419 senate president.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by ANAKONDA: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
See old fool talking like a dunce crybaby. Criminals pitying fellow criminals.
That nobody informed them there would be no court session shows to what extent the two head criminals have lost respect, honour and recognition before the people. Whatever recognition they have is amongst their fellow rogues like weeping baba.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by globe16: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
midolian:
Continue to deceive yourself...you hear?
when will you go and remove saraki instead of making noise on nairaland
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
They knew the court was on vacation yet they choose to go there and make a scene...
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Deepfreezer(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
nkemcd:
FTC 4 d first time

I dedicate dis plot to all those dat has been hustling for dis...

May baba God pick Ur calls

Lol.
what joy do you guys derive in this.??
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by bakila: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
DrWise:
It is quite unfortunate that APC has to humiliate the leadership of the senate this way.

To what end is all these rubbish?
Their lawyer disgraced them, since the court Notice of Vacation at least two weeks before that date. Again, vacation period are in the Rules of Procedure of those courts since ages.
Wabara we are not suprised, you did not weep for hunger that had been ravaging country since before when you are in power, it is self inflicted waste of time you will weep for.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by paulabdeel(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
DrWise:
It is quite unfortunate that APC has to humiliate the leadership of the senate this way.

To what end is all these rubbish?
Those of you supporting the trial of these people do not understand. It is wrong for the executive to interfere in the affairs of the parliament. People like Professor Nwabueze, the foremost constitutional Lawyer in Nigeria has said this. Stop playing politics with everything.
The developed countries, are such because they respect basic ground rules. We should not support something that is wrong because we like or do not like somebody. The parliament may choose not to have rules even. And there is supposed to be parliamentary immunity.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by bakila: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
paulabdeel:
Those of you supporting the trial of these people do not understand. It is wrong for the executive to interfere in the affairs of the parliament. People like Professor Nwabueze, the foremost constitutional Lawyer in Nigeria has said this. Stop playing politics with everything.
The developed countries, are such because they respect basic ground rules. We should not support something that is wrong because we like or do not like somebody. The parliament may choose not to have rules even. And there is supposed to be parliamentary immunity.
What if they play themselves by going into petty crime. Parliamentary immunity relates to what was said inside the parliament. It does not extend to what was done outside parliament with connivance of Civil Servants.
Ours does not cover crimes like that of countries like Brazil that gives immunity to theft and murder. Until they change the law, fortunately for us they will answer for intended crime.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by Apreal: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
jahsharon:
Let someone remind Adolphus Wabara that his bribery case during his unfortunate reign as Senate President can be re-opened anytime by EFCC. So, he should watch his mouth so that his mouth will not lead him to where Nnamdi Kanu is. He should be wise like the big thief Senator David Mark who has refused to talk despite temptations from those who wants to lead him to prison.

Wabara wabara wabara! How many did I call u? don't forget the reason for your resignation but if u want me to remind u in case u forget call this number 080bribe
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by sharpk007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Baba cry na
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by sweetgala(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2016
kikake:
Yes all democrats worldwide wept.
That case is what a country gets when its electorate chose a man with doubtful academic qualifications, a man intent to become another Idi Amin Dada of Africa.

You mean to tell me forgery is now acceptable to democrats !
Re: I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara by sweetgala(m): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2016
kikake:

Who forged what? National Assembly changed from open to closed ballot system to elect its officers. How does that amount to forgery?

INEC changed its formula and introduced Card Readers and other alterations to the election process, and thrice rejected Buhari profited from the INEC alterations.

Who will charge Jega and INEC officials for forgery?

The process of changing the content of the standing orders of the senate including the mode of casting votes requires that all senators "shall" cast a vote and not "may" cast a vote an aspect which was nefariously changed to suite as well.

The fact remains that the standing rules were illegally altered and presented as correct, it was for the singular purpose of SP and his vice this modification was made.

While Saraki and Ekweremadu may be absolved of being the principal architects of the scheme to forge this document as I believe high ranking PDP and APC senators are also culpable, and there is my only grievance the fact that the investigation was so poorly executed that only a few of the culprits have been charged and the fact there is no absolute proof Saraki and Ekweremadu were complicit(technical) beyond the witness of the clerk and his assistant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Protest As EFCC Storms Ambode’s House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.