Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) (45096 Views)

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Somebody tell her to send me an email, i want to buy her 2017 wheelbarrow with reverse camera.............

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm, poverty is a bastard, but happiness is all that matters, hole she wasn't injured
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by DGODSON(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kenneth205:
She said she didn't know about it but the Corper identified as Chidinma kinda enjoyed it as her lodge mates celebrated her with a ride in a wheelbarrow, pouring water on her. Lol! See photos below...

Credits: http://www.olufamous.com/2016/07/funny-photos-of-female-corper.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

vote OBAINO DE GODSON for Mr naira land thanks ur vote count's
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by donjazzytobi: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Splash Waters Travel & Tours.
Destination South Africa, Czech Republic & Dubai. We arrange complete package for Schooling, holiday trips for family, honeymooners, singles, group.So also complete family relocation, conferences, VIP protocols, general handlings, business combo tours and arrangements for
Schools, clubs and associations trip. Please contact us via calls or WhatsApp. Nigeria #- Tobi Mobile (+234 806 659 7636) and South Africa#-Yemi Mobile (+27746261711). We assure you of genuine, affordable prompt and great experience in these destinations
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
thats why i say there is no love without money...thank god for my b.f he gives me all i need....not this idiot in that d.p....instead of asking for a car or a costly gift for her bday...the idiot is there riding barrow...nonsense....Bleep all this broke ass nigas..rich guys forever

You're a FOOL! How much your papa get for hand? yet you are here makin noise and insultin the innocent gurl. That shows she's decent and not materialistic like you cheap hoe. Besides, she might just decide to celebrate it that way to be part of her service year experience. Oponu oshi.

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Iseoluwani: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rubbish Na this kin useless post go dey FP

Better post will always be missing

How this kin useless post go change naija economy

Wetin dey do this mods sef

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Angrymode: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
kissval1388:
the truth of the matter is dat i dont even know what to commet on dis type of useless topic.
instead of passing without commenting, I want to use this opportunity to urge every nairalander to vote princeakins for Mr nairaland 2016.

Akins deserve it.
he is the right man for the job.
Akins has been tested and trusted.
your vote counts.
vote princeakins for Mr nairaland 2016.

signed by campaign chairman- kissval

Abeg na for where and how u take amgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Somebody tell her to send me an email, i want to buy her 2017 wheelbarrow with reverse camera.............

Lol.. Bros you well so.. ?
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is an unusual way to have fun and celebrate a day you didn't contribute nothing to create- your birthday. Reminds of somewhere it is written, " you shall laugh at poverty". Now you ride a wheelbarrow, as someone rightly said very soon, you will ride a ranger over. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
jideniceguy:

You're a FOOL! How much your papa get for hand? yet you are here makin noise and insultin the innocent gurl. That shows she's decent and not materialistic like you cheap hoe. Besides, she might just decide to celebrate it that way to be part of her service year experience. Oponu oshi.
stfu....am not on your poverty stricken level....idiot
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by atirolu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Where are the Falling boobs
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Iseoluwani: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
jideniceguy:

Help me tell her more. She b like this dp

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by sexychocho(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Funny

More yrs in gud health
Greater Achievements
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by donjazzytobi: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
@yarima....think with your brain.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Where are her shoes?
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by kissval1388: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
Angrymode:

heheheeh you wan know?
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Help me tell her more. She b like this dp

Lol. Exactly bro, she really do need to get her brain examined and reformatted cos it's obvious she has no working brain in that empty skull of hers. Foolish gurl. And if u check am well, u go discover say her Popsy sef no get money and yet she's insulting guys here and depends on rich boyfriend. Stvpid gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Iseoluwani: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
thats why i say there is no love without money...thank god for my b.f he gives me all i need....not this idiot in that d.p....instead of asking for a car or a costly gift for her bday...the idiot is there riding barrow...nonsense....Bleep all this broke ass nigas..rich guys forever

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Heineken(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
The girl go sweet sha. I just dey review her yellow laps like say I dey cinematography technique lecture.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by RealChibuzo(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
[/font]
taylor88:
y is she closing her boobz if she really wanna mk it sexy

anyway half bread Is beta dan chin-chin

only if she knows what am abt doing wt her pix

Stanley abeg bring me my baby pears vaseline parcel don land
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
taylor88:

taylor88:

onye iberibe
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by RealChibuzo(f): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
yarimo:
Sweet laps grin
Onye iberibe 2
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by taylor88(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
RealChibuzo:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]onye iberibe

onye mara ihe
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
stfu....am not on your poverty stricken level....idiot

Lol.. See who z talking about poverty here. You?? Lol. Man don suffer for this world. Imagine a broke ass hoe that ain't got no money and relies on boyfwend to survive callin someone poverty stricken Seriously you are a confused human bein and your foolishness is really legendry. By the way, I ain't ain't a broke ass dude and I'm sure yo so called rich dude ain't got half the things and money I've got. I can feed you both including yo pop continuously without hassles. But I don't brag cos I ain't a fool and a low life scum like you.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Vikelo1212:

Amen o!

Amen. Including me too grin
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Angrymode: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
kissval1388:
heheheeh you wan know?
Yes o. Make I know him credibility na plus I bn de suspect unagrin
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
jideniceguy:

Lol.. See who z talking about poverty here. You?? Lol. Man don suffer for this world. Imagine a broke ass hoe that ain't got no money and relies on boyfwend to survive callin someone poverty stricken Seriously you are a confused human bein and your foolishness is really legendry. By the way, I ain't ain't a broke ass dude and I'm sure yo so called rich dude ain't got half the things and money I've got. I can feed you both including yo pop continuously without hassles. But I don't brag cos I ain't a fool and a low life scum like you.

keep decieving yourself lowlife scum
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by princeakins(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Angrymode:

Baba we cool

Jux do it for cool
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Iseoluwani: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
jideniceguy:

Lol. Exactly bro, she really do need to get her brain examined and reformatted cos it's obvious she has no working brain in that empty skull of hers. Foolish gurl. And if u check am well, u go discover say her Popsy sef no get money and yet she's insulting guys here and depends on rich boyfriend. Stvpid gold digger.

Guess she z just 16

Nairaland ti ko Eran mero
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
DjAduba:
This ur winchy eye ennnnn! u too de see sontin.
grin grin
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Guyman02:

You mean something like this? grin
Then that guy with very big 'akpobi' chest will be her Body Guard grin

Yes sir... Exactly.. Though that guy on white boxers looks like Bros Dino grin
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:

keep decieving yourself lowlife scum

lol.. Idiot must you repeat what I said? I guess you ain't really got nothing to say no more. I'm so Fvckin ready for you today okay, so bring it on I'm ready to keep givin it to you back in full dozes. Dumbhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.