Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) (45100 Views)

Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by kissval1388: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Angrymode:

Na virus lala u go appease o!!!!!!
lol osheyyyy, I was forgiven.
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by christabell18(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
though,she isnt a relative,buh,u didnt nid to insult her.to me now ,you r d idiot ,infact more dan an idiot cos u dnt love ur bf,u only love his money.wo even knws if he had used ur destiny n givibg u jez small small cash in exchange which u r calling big money.
u'd b surprised he wud get tired of u after gettin wah he wants plus him realizing u r only after money...den u wud b dumped by him...ode oshi yii
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by christabell18(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
thats why i say there is no love without money...thank god for my b.f he gives me all i need....not this idiot in that d.p....instead of asking for a car or a costly gift for her bday...the idiot is there riding barrow...nonsense....Bleep all this broke ass nigas..rich guys forever
though,she isnt a relative,buh,u didnt nid to insult her.to me now ,you r d idiot ,infact more dan an idiot cos u dnt love ur bf,u only love his money.wo even knws if he had used ur destiny n givibg u jez small small cash in exchange which u r calling big money.
u'd b surprised he wud get tired of u after gettin wah he wants plus him realizing u r only after money...den u wud b dumped by him...ode oshi yii
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by FuckTheMod: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:
y is she closing her boobz if she really wanna mk it sexy

anyway half bread Is beta dan chin-chin

only if she knows what am abt doing wt her pix

Stanley abeg bring me my baby pears vaseline parcel don land

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by gbanapere(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Madness
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Thank you for blessing her...
May God remember you for good too

Amen. Thank you ma. I tap into the blessings too. Thanks so much
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by chikabest(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
taylor88:

Lwkmd!
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:11am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:

AT THE RED LETTERS: because OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by iamlimo(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2016
taylor88:

werey re o. #teamvaseline abI... konji na bastard... pervert haha
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by iamlimo(m): 6:32am On Jul 21, 2016
christabell18:
your sidechick mentality. Bleep nd pay... but you Will be sorry one day
Re: Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) by christabell18(f): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2021
You're allergic to good advices..I don't blame you too
iamlimo:

your sidechick mentality. Bleep nd pay... but you Will be sorry one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.