Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details (15356 Views)

Saraki Fails To Disclose National Assembly Budget / I Said It, They Are Armed Robbers And Rogues, OBJ On NASS Budget Padding / Why We’ve Not Sent Buhari 2016 Budget Details – House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
See the period when Jonathan was the president. Lawmakers had the best time of their lives. Jonathan remains the worst president in the history of this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Pyno30: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
He has been busy trying to block his case with the FG.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by dekaz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
Tafee:
ONE OF THE GREATEST BUHARI MISTAKE

Was he the one that impose SARAKI on them(NASS)?
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Omeokachie: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
All Promises Cancelled.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Ratello: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
modath:

It wasn't a mistake, it was a cardinal sin.. cool

I tell you dear....his "I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody" mantra was a political goof
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Ratello: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

exactly buhh some flat head still shout witch hunt

its really baffling ooo!
You are right dear.....hold tha phone, is that you on your dp?

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by dekaz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
sammyj:
This should be the last thing he should be thinking of based on the bigger problem he is currently facing. My advise for Saraki is just to throw up the towel before his situation get worse. However, i pity him but the law must take his course and justice served. Shikenna !!! undecided sad
Throw in the towel you meant to say? beside you said justice must be served and yet you are advising him to throw in the towel these are two different things.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by sammyj: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
.................. wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
......................... smiley wink cheesy grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
dekaz:
Throw in the towel you meant to say? beside you said justice must be served and yet you are advising him to throw in the towel these are two different things.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Deen77: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:
Reasonable human beings should know that Saraki has nothing to offer the Country.

Reasonable human beings know this is why the Senators are not against Saraki because Buhari will not settle anybody.

We fight for them but they are after their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by proxillin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
[size=15pt]LOL at Zombies and Wailers.

You see Nigerians trading abuses on social media to support their politicians and political parties.

At times you feel they are being paid for it.

Igbo vs Yoruba enmity on social media is at its peak. How is that enmity going to put food on the table for Nigerians?

The way some zombies and wailers fought because of Tinubu-Melaye, you will think they are related to Tinubu or Melaye or they are being paid for it.

Go to the street of Lagos, you will see them arguing at News paper stand.

Why can't we use the white organic substance on our head ?

You can not afford 3 square meal per day, you are here defending Tinubu. You dont have electricity in your house and you here defending Jonathan. Jonathan our hero. Omo ale wereh ni e.

These leaders are getting stronger, making profits from our tribal discord. You saw how Turks went on the street to face the military because of Erdogan? Can a Nigeria do this without collecting a pack of rice (Fayose stomach infrastructure)?

How did we get here?[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by jrusky(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:
Reasonable human beings should know that Saraki has nothing to offer the Country.

I agree with you but it's not only Saraki that has nothing to offer Nigeria it is entire APC led Govt that has nothing I mean absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria and even humanity, pointing alone to Saraki is a pure understatement.

And by the way what did we even need the upper or the lower house budget for As a matter of fact if they release or even drop it in all Nigerians door steps would that stop them from stealing or being ineffective Hell No, so either he release it or not it is null and void meaning it's "useless".

The budget Fed Govt release that some clowns said O yea now Nigeria will be better please may I ask you or anybody since the release of the Fed Govt budget has Nigeria change for good or slightly better Hell No, in fact it has change to worst so what a hell is budget craps for or the usefulness
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by phemflex90(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:
God bless you my brother, SARAKI is a big foolish in town
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by amaechi1: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
eazisky:
confused president. ........

confused senate president and vice

and u are wondering y Nigeria is in a confused state?

I hear you! The president is confused but still send the budgets of NNPC and other MDAS to the senate. Please, when was the last the CBN and NNPC was sent for approval.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saraki & Dasuki this Guys should be President and Vice President but @ Kirikiri
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by guiddoti: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
eazisky:
confused president. ........

confused senate president and vice

and u are wondering y Nigeria is in a confused state?
are you confused,too? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by babadlaw1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
err....short of words.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by duni04(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nigerians should dream on, this man will not release anything.....Saraki that is looking for money to settle his crowded legal team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by KINGinVAHALA: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
modath:

I'm doing foin foin... thx, you nko?
Yes ooo, KinginVahala for the win, allday errday.. cheesy
Ooppss, just seeing this, I sight you pretty MO.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by KINGinVAHALA: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:

My baby has spoken how u dey? kiss team kinginVahala

Lol, welcome to the winning team bro, your coming has just put the final nail to the head, victory is certainly now sure. Please don't forget to tell your friends to tell their friends that team kinginvahala would treasure their coming on board.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Babacele: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
modath:

It wasn't a mistake, it was a cardinal sin.. cool

and the president is paying dearly for it for every second Saratif spends as the senate president of this country....I can't be that nice to have allowed those who are bent on making me and the country not nice....it s a grave sin.
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by seguno2: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
ijustdey:
one of the greatest mistake of Mr President is to believe he has no business on who is being elected into the principal offices of the legislators.....

Who is the leader of the US Senate and the Speaker of their House of Representatives?
Are they even of the same party as Obama, talk less of having any business on who holds these positions?
Yet, many Nigerians are leaving our country to go there, not so?
Should this not make us pause and think?
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by Pavarottii(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ratello:
Dey wait for saraki, whether na u vote am put there. U no face the dullard wey u vote for to do something.

No make me vex oooo...
Re: Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details by amodu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
In 2007 when Senator David Mark became senate
president N66.488 billion was budgeted;
N104.825 billion for 2008; N96.052 billion for
2009; and N154.2 billion for 2010.

Since 2010, the budget of the federal legislature
stood at N150 billion for four years until last
year when it was slashed to N120 billion and
this year N115 billion.

The question begging for an answer is that 'what is the reason behind the increase in their budget annually

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki / 2023 Election: I Will Not Labour In Vain - Hon Yusuf Lasun / N800b Budget: "Take no further step" - Court To Fubara, Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.