Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) (56267 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by jnrbayano(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
When you see this, you know the most annoying chore is about to go down.

Ugh! The worst.

Only lazy people find scrubbing annoying.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Sunofgod(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016

5 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by BE811APP: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
chai?

Who does that to a toothpaste!

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by bigtt76(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin So so correct!
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by DammyGbade(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
What of small worn-out broom wey the stick don nearly comot and Buckets without handles. #Ibile

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
All the toothpastes we have unofficially named ‘Closeup’:

They are all ‘Closeup’. Go and argue in your house.
[size=15pt]lol....in my house sha... They're all MacLean ...all of them[/size]grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Ichechi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

And close-up kuku nor follow 4 d pix.
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
What of the zinc fence and hanging rope? Pls i don't think this is a Nigerian bathroom. Ah ah
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by dominique(f): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hehehe I totally relate with most. It was only yesterday that I took out the extra toothbrushes from the brush holder.

We really rocked imperial leather during my growing up days. Our bathroom wall was filled with stickers gotten from the soap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by lollmaolol(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
That container filled with water, just in case:

Can’t trust the tap in a Nigerian house.

11 & 13 true for me.
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Fourwinds: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
all true...but I don't relate with number 3.,7.,9., 12 again
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by mzjaney(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
6. All the toothpastes we have unofficially named ‘Closeup’:

Close up?
Wen did we start hearing about that?

It has always been marklin( maclean) while growing up in my own house. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by yomz1e(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
No nija bathroom is complete without the tiles with nice mouldy effect grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Ochendo3: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Op u 4got towels of diffrnt colour n owners
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by hymanflex(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
I could remember our "baluwe" back then in the hood, the educated ones among us call it "Bafrum"... situated almost 16 foot away from the main building...........you must leave some water in the bucket so as to be able to wash off sand from your leg when you get to the building back entrance

6 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Iseoluwani: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry grin Oyo z your case grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin angry angry grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

Was actually passing by

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by blackbartee(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
For us, all the toothpaste is Macleans AKA Macklin

No wonder it sounded strange when the OP termed it as "Close up"

"Macklin" sounds more like it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by yomz1e(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
No one can't say they don't have these or used it in the past, dab it in your bathing water before going for that exam or job interview. even to wave off evil bad dreams when you sleeping grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by MyIncorp: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

You are wrong on th one. All mouth wash na "macleans"

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by tasceige(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
And this...

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by hymanflex(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
[b][/b][code][/code]
mzjaney:

Close up?

mzjaney:

Close up?

mzjaney:

Close up?

maybe OP has forgotten "maxam toothpaste"...
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

Chai! Wetin close-up do Una?
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by yomz1e(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
and the almighty PAKO, guarantee to leave your gums bleeding

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by nurez305(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

all the toothpaste are called maclean rather
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by ihedioramma: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
re175:
On monday at UBA bank, a Fulani man goes to the ATM and withdraws all his money. Then goes inside the same bank and deposit the same money he withdrew telling the bank officer that, my money is not safe outside in the ATM...people are just withdrawing anyhow and they may end up withdrawing my money. Keep my money inside the bank, please.
grin
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by ventilation: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
mascot87:
That stone most of us don't know it's use until we grew up to know its foot scubber
Okuta ifo ese of life grin
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Diamondamsel(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
mascot87:
That stone most of us don't know it's use until we grew up to know its foot scubber
I always throw it away whenever I saw it in d bathroom then, but then I'll still see another one d following week....
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by daniella04: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:
That local sponge that looks like bird nest:

To wash away your sins. grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Heard this is very good for the skin, how true is it
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
joery6:

in our base, they are all mac lean tho

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by otipoju(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
cbi24:
grin
get this product for N5000
Get a rounded and big curve like the lady in the picture
call 09094829722 Whatsapp 08152993665

Okay
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Sezua(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
yomz1e:
No nija bathroom is complete without the tiles with nice mouldy effect grin grin grin grin
is that your bathroom? if yes, it's horrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is 35 And Still Single / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.