Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) (56274 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by apisadodo(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2016
my dad favourite soap,when i was a kid

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by queenDD(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
5. A million toothbrushes when there are just 4 people in the house:

Nigerians don’t know how to throw away toothbrush.
Lolz.. this got me laughing hard
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by bahdemmy(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
The soaps we all grew up with:

The smell of Tura was the worst.
OP u 4get ST soap grin grin
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by murmee: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2016
remigiusizunna:
What of the zinc fence and hanging rope? Pls i don't think this is a Nigerian bathroom. Ah ah
The OP is not writing about face to face housing. The write up is about self contained apartments. So it very much about Nigerian bathrooms because all the things he mentioned can be found in my bathroom!
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by sureway1(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2016
apisadodo:
my dad favourite soap,when i was a kid

kids plenty here oh...
how old are you?

which day dudu Osu come out?
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by murmee: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2016
daniella04:
. Heard this is very good for the skin, how true is it
It is not true. This local sponge was. the main thing before because there was no better alternatives. The major disadvantage of the local sponge is that it often blocks the drainage pipes (both in the bathroom & kitchen) and you will be spending a lot of money on plumbers to clear your drain pipes.
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by teejay06: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2016
u forget to mention lux

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by murmee: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2016
rezzy:

It's Maclean ooo. Even now, sometimes I call it Maclean and quickly correct myself.
The OP probably works for Unilever and he is using the opportunity to advertise their product.(just joking)

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by ogtavia(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
And all our bathrooms in Nigeria must have small small windows!!! Is that the official architectural design in Nigeria?
its not..its a thing of choice...for convenience and maybe privacy most times...
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
joery6:
The toothpaste no one wants to accept has finished

It must not waste.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Stanbeto: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na so my Brother i no go lie you
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by SaintUlot: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by mamawin(f): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
And all our bathrooms in Nigeria must have small small windows!!! Is that the official architectural design in Nigeria?
e tire me o.
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Chivasex: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
There shall be no loss!

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Ximenes45(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
re175:
On monday at UBA bank, a Fulani man goes to
the ATM and withdraws all his money.
Then goes inside the same bank and deposit the
same money he withdrew telling the bank officer
that, my money is not safe outside in the
ATM...people are just withdrawing anyhow and
they may end up withdrawing my money.
Keep my money inside the bank, please.
Funny enough,a similar incidence occurred before me in a town where I served somewhere in the north. Only that the Man,withdrew all his money just to make sure the bank still had every penny of it in their coffers, 550k to be precise and redeposited it.
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by cbi24: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
pxjosh:
Don't tell me this product is for real
so real....it works magic
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by power900: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Lol, person no go due for laff ,imagine say I dey go buy fuel just to Nairaland these days, grin grin
Re: 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) by Awesomeking: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
re175:
On monday at UBA bank, a Fulani man goes to
the ATM and withdraws all his money.
Then goes inside the same bank and deposit the
same money he withdrew telling the bank officer
that, my money is not safe outside in the
ATM...people are just withdrawing anyhow and
they may end up withdrawing my money.
Keep my money inside the bank, please.
of all thE problems in naija now,na fulani man be ur wahala..jor oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is 35 And Still Single / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.