Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Diary Of A Condom - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Condom (12147 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Provab: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
interesting piece
Re: Diary Of A Condom by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
i swear i love this story.
Re: Diary Of A Condom by leahcimzil: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
shall i follow my heart ponders?. Thoughts of unfinished stories raged through my mind, as i slowly moved the mouse to float over the follow button and after a moments hesitation, depressed the mouse

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by blinxbest(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
intriguing...thumbs up patiently waiting
Re: Diary Of A Condom by Cornerstone001: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Interesting piece, well done sis.
Re: Diary Of A Condom by Exmarte: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Damn,me likey

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Xcellency007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
interesting, I am beginning to think of which object I can use in my room for my diary, maybe the fan, or my pillow

kip it coming

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Condom by stainlink(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Creative dirty minds. But still awesome. Keep it up nice piece of work

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by lordvictor(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2016
very interesting. pls where is the op. pls come back and finish what you have started oh.
Re: Diary Of A Condom by Heryorh: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2016
your really need to finish diz....its a nice story btw..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by kennedy09(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Innovative way of writing a diary, impressed.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by PeachyP(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
kennedy09:
Innovative way of writing a diary, impressed.
Hey

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by kennedy09(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
PeachyP:

Hey
hi

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by kikayboss(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
mrsexplorer just give it to us as it was written abeg.....don't omit anything... there's nothing new under the sun...

keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Beemhan(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
miZexplorer, where at thou? biko m having a boring day sad
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
I am not sure i can keep talking about the entries in the diary. I have to move on with my life. Its been really tough for me this past week and i recieved another threat from David's sister. The entries in the diary are really crazy and it has revealed some really strange things no one ever knew about David.

With the support of a friend i have given the Diaries to the police and i was called for questioning. I know David might not have to suffer for his sins and maybe he deserved what he got but its good that the whole world knows the truth about him.

Here are some of the entries...,

Diary of a condom 18/06/2013

She Almost Died!!!

I heard the door open and rose from my position in the small box. Who has master brought this time?

Master drags her inside. she fights back. I can see bruises on her face. Its master's sister's friend.
Master rips his his hand across her face, a resounding slap. She screams!

No one hears, No one would!

Master has everything well planned. Master had already turned on the loud stereo in his room.
I quake as the music played. I love what i was seeing.

Master slaps her one more time, she kicks and bites but she is no match for him.
Her screams mixes with the music to create a sweet melody that tingles my ears.

Master tears off her dress and pins her to the bed. Tieing her hand with that strong rope
he hides under his bed. The rope is for a time like this. She starts to beg. Master acts like
he would let her go but punches her face one more time.

She faints. Master laughs and walk towards me.

I love the way master treats me, not like the ladies he brings home. Master wouldn't want me to tear.
I heard a torn condom is a recipe for disaster.

Master stands over her, she is still unconscious. I can see her face clearly now. There is blood dripping from
her nose, her eyes are badly swollen and her mouth is contorted like that of a zombie.

Just as i'm about to gasp, master shifts my concentration to the space inbetween her legs. Her laps are badly bruised
from the struggles she had with master. I look at her. Another virgin i think. Master loves virgins.

Master pushes himself inside her. Its a terrible job. she is not wet and i fear i might tear. Master keeps pushing..,

she wakes this time and screams again, master loves it when they scream. he goes faster, it fuels his energy.
Its a dirty job i'm doing but master loves it. i love it too.

She starts to beg him, then she just keeps quite and cries. Master keeps going..,

she passes out....,Again!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't know if you guys still want to see the entries in the diary. And i just discovered there is a grand scheme behind David's death.
Re: Diary Of A Condom by Exmarte: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mrsexplorer...as for me,I wanna see more of the entries.

If this is all for real,I think you don't need to omit anything,since you wanna share,you should go ahead and share the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by remiseyi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think I will like to know more about this perverted diary...
Re: Diary Of A Condom by johnwizey: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrsExplorer:
I don't know if you guys still want to see the entries in the diary. And i just discovered there is a grand scheme behind David's death.
Is dis a true life story?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by iykekelvins(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
MrsExplorer coman continue nah
Re: Diary Of A Condom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
we are waiting
Re: Diary Of A Condom by PeachyP(f): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
That guy was an lipsrsealed
sad

You don't know people until you know them

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Xcellency007(m): 2:24am On Jul 27, 2016
just go on, you might just be savin som gals wit revelations of de schemes of some dare demons,

But wait oo, it dis nonfiction or just imagination?
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrsExplorer:
I am not sure i can keep talking about the entries in the diary. I have to move on with my life. Its been really tough for me this past week and i recieved another threat from David's sister. The entries in the diary are really crazy and it has revealed some really strange things no one ever knew about David.

With the support of a friend i have given the Diaries to the police and i was called for questioning. I know David might not have to suffer for his sins and maybe he deserved what he got but its good that the whole world knows the truth about him.

Here are some of the entries...,

Diary of a condom 18/06/2013

She Almost Died!!!

I heard the door open and rose from my position in the small box. Who has master brought this time?

Master drags her inside. she fights back. I can see bruises on her face. Its master's sister's friend.
Master rips his his hand across her face, a resounding slap. She screams!

No one hears, No one would!

Master has everything well planned. Master had already turned on the loud stereo in his room.
I quake as the music played. I love what i was seeing.

Master slaps her one more time, she kicks and bites but she is no match for him.
Her screams mixes with the music to create a sweet melody that tingles my ears.

Master tears off her dress and pins her to the bed. Tieing her hand with that strong rope
he hides under his bed. The rope is for a time like this. She starts to beg. Master acts like
he would let her go but punches her face one more time.

She faints. Master laughs and walk towards me.

I love the way master treats me, not like the ladies he brings home. Master wouldn't want me to tear.
I heard a torn condom is a recipe for disaster.

Master stands over her, she is still unconscious. I can see her face clearly now. There is blood dripping from
her nose, her eyes are badly swollen and her mouth is contorted like that of a zombie.

Just as i'm about to gasp, master shifts my concentration to the space inbetween her legs. Her laps are badly bruised
from the struggles she had with master. I look at her. Another virgin i think. Master loves virgins.

Master pushes himself inside her. Its a terrible job. she is not wet and i fear i might tear. Master keeps pushing..,

she wakes this time and screams again, master loves it when they scream. he goes faster, it fuels his energy.
Its a dirty job i'm doing but master loves it. i love it too.

She starts to beg him, then she just keeps quite and cries. Master keeps going..,

she passes out....,Again!

Diary of a condom 25/07/2013

Master have had no use for me this past few days. The last time got him into deep trouble.
The gal almost died and master dragged her into his sister's room. Everyone knew what had happened.
Including the girls parent but surprisingly they did not report the matter to the police.

They said it has something to do with family repuatation and the stigma of rape. Anyway its non of my
business. Master is happy and so am i.

Master puts me in his pocket. Its 9:35pm. We are going to a party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrsExplorer, please come and continue. if this is fiction i swear its soo captivating but if na true life story its a lesson to be learnt infact dey suppose act an for super story

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Vidamia(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
you gat good story, keep it up. ....waiting for update plzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Diary of a condom 26/07/2013

The party was great. So many ladies for master to pick from.
master has made his choice. She said her name is Sandra. Master
talks to Sandra, She smiles. Master smiles.

I can smell the tension and the rise in master's groin. Plus the smell of that drug.

I don't know the name but master artfully puts it in her drink and now she's
begining to behave weird.

she sleeps on master shoulders. He picked her up and carried her to his car.

Everywhere is dark aaprt form the occasional party light, the music is really loud
and no one seems to care. Those that should are either partially drunk or rubbing
their asses on another man's groin.

master does what he knows how to do best, Rips her short skirt apart like a
ravenous monster, spread her legs and with out wasting much effort slids inside,
not before adding me to the mix anyway.

I'm used to this dirty jobs now. She does not move though she groans as if in pain.

Master laughs heartily as this continues. when he is done. he drives a little distance
from the party and drops the gal beside a street. she dropped with a thud.

Master gives me one last look and throws me in a gutter. I do not like this treatment
but heaven is heaven no matter how you get there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by nimat158(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Speechless.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
The last entry i would be posting. (thank you all for your support and kind words)

I really wish i can post all the entries in the diary but on second thought i believe it may cause more harm than good. These few entries are enough to tell us all that you can not fully and truly know someone, we all just need to be careful.

If you want a copy of the Diary, i'm sorry but it was handed over to the police for full investigation. Through investigation the police were able to discover that David's sister was his accomplice in his various perverted sexual adventures and that their parents were maybe aware of what was going on but decided to turn a blind eye. Which would explain why she wanted the diary so badly.

She's been called for questioning and all i want to do now is to try and locate all the ladies that David had raped. Maybe they would be bold enough to speak out. I also would like to mobilize them so we can both raise awareness about rape and to also support those that have been raped or molested one way or another.

This was David's Last entry before his death.

Diary of a condom 15/10/2013

Everything is in chaos. I fear my life as master's tool is about to come to an end.
Master has over done it this time.

Master got drunk oneday and slept with his sister. I was not used but i knew what happened.
She came in like she usually does to hear master read from his diary when master suddenly pounced on her.
She didnt scream, she didn't shout, she didn't fight. It was as if she knew it was useless to fight against
master or maybe she wanted it. between she and master, i think she is the better pervert.

Master have been drinking. I don't know what really happened but it has something to do
with that girl master slept with at that party. During discussions with his parents i can hear words like
court, lawyer, jail, rape, disown, 10 years imprisonment.

I don't know what all these means but i'm sure its no good.

For a period, i was in total darkness, occasionally straining my ears to hear Master's mother
cry to his dad to go bring his son back.

Master is lost. Master is gone. I sit in gloom. The shelf suddenly feels better.

Some weeks after, master came back heavily drunk and has been in a state of constant stupor ever since.
Sometimes master whisper words like Die, hang, suicide, pills, poison.

I think master wants to kill himself. I shift in my wrapper hoping to give master a sort of comfort.

Last night his parents came into his room to talk to him, he was a little sober. His mum was crying.

The dad spoke first...,

"Your sister is pregnant. and for your case, We would get you a good lawyer" he said

"i would not let you go to prison" his mum said.

"I'm tired of living" was masters reply.

This seem to pierce his mum's heart as she began to wail really loudly. His dad shook his head,
stood up and taking the wailing mum, they left.

It was me and master, Alone!

Around 11:30pm Master stood from the bed, reached under his cupboard and brought out something metallic, A gun.
Master checks it, like its a new toy, master was really sweet with it.

I got jealous.

Master points the gun to his sidehead, and then forehead and then neck.
I don't know what he is doing or why but he keeps saying..,

"the perfect angle!!"
"the perfect shot!!"
"the perfect angle!!"
"the perfect shot!!"

amidst tears.

Master drops the gun on the table, reached for his car keys, dressed up, puts the gun in his back pocket and left.

Somehow i knew that would be the last time i would see master. I bow my head in pity. I only wish

That he took one last look at me

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by PeachyP(f): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
profJohnny:
MrsExplorer, please come and continue. if this is fiction i swear its soo captivating but if na true life story its a lesson to be learnt infact dey suppose act an for super story

cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Condom by PeachyP(f): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wow, this looks too shocking to be non-fiction. So it may not have been a car accident it could be suicide. I feel sorry for him in a way. But still the things he did were awful.
It's good you turned it over to police. And I can't believe all this was happening without your knowledge sad.
Thanks for sharing. You could have just prevented it from happening to someone.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajayi And His Tenants / Eze Goes To School And Lacomb Not In Use Today? / License 2 Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.