Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Diary Of A Condom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Condom (12081 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
I started dating when i was 16. I fell in love with the most cutest guy ever and it was lovely. His kiss was like an angel farting on my face, that's how i like to think it. His name was David.

David is the kind of guy most ladies dream of. When he asked me out, it was an easy decision for me. I didn't have to think twice about it, my feminity was almost complete, my breasts were already a massive heap of beautiful flesh and my nipples stood like ripe boils on a child's forehead. David knew how to make me laugh, he knew how to make me feel and he knew how to love a woman.

I remember his favourite joke was BasketMouth's "There are two things involved..," That one about "...,If you are a man you are safe but if you are a woman there are two things involve..," He would say the joke in such a way that i would laugh till i get really hungry and with him, the joke was never dry. David also perfected the art of keeping beards, his beards were always well trimmed and so perfect i always hesitated before i drive my hands into them for fear of spoiling the perfection.

However like in every relationship, we had our fair share of fights, its usually because of my insecurity and David was always so busy. We were still fighting and i haven't gone to see him or even talked to him for a week when i got the call that he was involved in a car accident and died almost instantly. It was as if a massive giant dug a hole in my heart. I cried and when i remember his jokes, i laughed and cried even more.

Everyone who knew David was devastated, i heard his mum almost ran mad and one of his friends went missing for days. He was really loved. I stood in front for his candle night and led his friends through our streets. Everyone knew i was his girlfriend and it was just normal that i do it. His funeral was a really painfull thing and that was when i was formally introduced to David's mum by his younger sister.

2 weeks after he was buried, i was still empty and i longed to be with him. So i decided to visit his parents, go to his room and cry my heart out, then i can finally say good bye one last time. When i got to his home, i met his mum. She still had that blank look on her face, i couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I gave my codonlences, i told her i use to be David's girlfriend and i told her why i came, she just pointed to his room with that same blank look, i can say she was almost becoming a zombie.

Anyway i went to his room and opened the door quitely, the way i always do when i came visiting hoping to catch him in a surprise hug. This time however, it was different, David was nowhere to be found. The tears started filling my eyes. Surprisingly, no one has touched his room since his death, i could see one of his boxers under the bed, 2 or 3 shirts hanging loosely from his shelf. It felt as if he just went out to get something and would becoming back any moment.

I lied on the bed and smelled the sheets. Smells like David. Picked up one of his shirts and sniffed. It was as if i was holding him again. After what most have seem like hours sniffing his shirts, i decided to leave. I stood up and on second thought decided to take something that belonged to him for the purpose of remembrance. I walked to his cupboard and rummaged through it, nothing that could be of value to me. I searched even deeper inside the cupboard, that was when i saw a small box. I picked it up, opened it and inside it was a really neat book that caught my attention..., i opened the book and that was when i saw it.., Boldly written in David's handwriting...,

"DIARY OF A CONDOM"

I picked it up, placed it inside my bag and left. On my way home, i thought to myself, maybe it's one of his jokes again, with this diary, maybe i'll have a nice laugh after all....,I'll read them when i get home.

NB: I have come to a potential deal with penpee ltd, the owners of penpee.com.
Hence the rights to this story would be transferred to them.

I want to say a very big thank you for all your nice comments.
You can head over to penpee.com to read the final parts of the story.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by ola4ola(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
kwontinue nahhh. where is u

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
ola4ola:
kwontinue nahhh. where is u

Thank you. This is the picture of the book with the 'DIARY OF A CONDOM' written on it

Re: Diary Of A Condom by ola4ola(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
may his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by TupeeOBI(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Incredible

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
ola4ola:
may his soul RIP

thank you again, i want to post the contents in the Diary
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
When i got home, i opened the notebook and settled down to read, the first entry....,

Diary of a Condom 06/05/2013

I always detest my time at the shelf before he comes for me, my seller calls him david but i love to call him master.

You see; Master is always shy when he comes to get me. This is what he tells the seller when he comes, "I want to
buy rubber band" I hate that name but i smile anyways, soon i know i would be useful, instead of sitting on a shelf with
bad smelling drugs.

Master gives the seller something, they call it money. Then he shuffles me into his back pocket. I love the way master
handles me, very carefully.

We get to master's room, he brings me out, very delicately like i was a new born baby. He smiles at me, i want to smile
back, but i cant, i don't have a face. Then master says to me, "My girlfriend is coming and she is finally ready" before gently
placing me in his small box. I smile.

I couldn't believe what i was reading. David likes to make funny jokes about how non-living things can talk and how he can know what they are feeling. To him, every non-living thing has a voice, he would say a toothbrush has a coarse voice and toothbrushes hate their jobs, a tissue paper has a cushy like voice and they are perverts, chairs,tables and other wooden materials have a masculine voice and they are always complaining.

According to him, the only thing that doesnt have a voice is a mirror, it is deaf and dumb. I use to laugh at this tiny jokes but now reading this diary, i feel a little bit strange and uneasy. Something tells me to drop the Diary and forget i ever saw it but i just can't. Who is the girlfriend he is talking about? Is it me? And what did he mean by "...,and she is finally ready"

I flip over to the next entry in the diary.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Missmossy(f): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Interesting piece,keep it coming!!
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting piece,keep it coming!!

Thank you. Updates coming soon
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Diary of a Condom 7/05/2013

Yesterday was a really beautiful day for me. Master's girlfried came just as master said. She sounded like an angel.
I tried to peep through the hole in the small box. She is beautiful. Master calls her Serah.

They first start to talk and Master is really making her laugh, she likes to laugh. After about 15 minutes, she lies on
master's chest and they start to join their lips together, its something these humans call kiss. I giggle.

Hopefully i would get my action soon enough. I can see my master's hand squeezing her breasts as they continue
to kiss, Master brings his mouth to her neck and gently pulling off her shirt, master sucks her breasts. She moans a little
too loudly, master kisses her lips again as if to silence her. Master is good, really good. I giggle again.

She is almost completely naked. All she has left on is her pants, Master too. I can see the hunger in her eyes, the fire.
Master bends down and slides his fingers inside her legs in an up and down stroke. Master pulls of the pant and begins
to do something with his mouth inbetween her legs. I don't know what that is, my vocabulary does not cover the word.
You would think since i'm a condom i should know everything right? Well, i don't.

Anyway, she screams, she moans and tightens her legs around masters neck. She likes it but i'm scared she'll strangle master and
then i would not get any action. After about 15 minutes, her moans grew louder and in short breaths. She goes silence for a while
and then she starts to shake. Master calls it orgasm. My giggling is getting too much.

Master stands up and walks towards me. I go back to my sleeping position. Master picks me up, cradles me and head back to
the bed.....,

I decide to take a pause, my head was spining and I couldn't believe what i was reading. This looks perverted to me and by the way, i am serah. I fear for what i might find out and even though i loved David and was really open with him, i never expected him to write something like this down. Maybe i didn't know him after all, he could be very secretive.

This is David writing about our first sex and why would he use a third persona to write this and worst of all a condom. I flip over the diary and i thnk it has about 30 entries. Me and David only had sex about five times. So if this diary was about condoms he has used who are these other ladies and why would he even document his sexcapades. I didn't know what to feel but i guess the only way to find out answers to my question is to keep reading this dirty diary.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2016
To viewers.., If you are reading this. Kindly drop a comment or critic. I really need you guys support as i dont know if i should keep posting the contents in the diary.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Condom by nimat158(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Following,getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by ola4ola(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
continue MrsExplorer, we dey yur back like spinal cord

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Donpoker9(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
nice story.....is it fiction??

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by darlingtito(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice piece! Continue pls
MrsExplorer:
When i got home, i opened the notebook and settled down to read, the first entry....,

Diary of a Condom 06/05/2013

I always detest my time at the shelf before he comes for me, my seller calls him david but i love to call him master.

You see; Master is always shy when he comes to get me. This is what he tells the seller when he comes, "I want to
buy rubber band" I hate that name but i smile anyways, soon i know i would be useful, instead of sitting on a shelf with
bad smelling drugs.

Master gives the seller something, they call it money. Then he shuffles me into his back pocket. I love the way master
handles me, very carefully.

We get to master's room, he brings me out, very delicately like i was a new born baby. He smiles at me, i want to smile
back, but i cant, i don't have a face. Then master says to me, "My girlfriend is coming and she is finally ready" before gently
placing me in his small box. I smile.

I couldn't believe what i was reading. David likes to make funny jokes about how non-living things can talk and how he can know what they are feeling. To him, every non-living thing has a voice, he would say a toothbrush has a coarse voice and toothbrushes hate their jobs, a tissue paper has a cushy like voice and they are perverts, chairs,tables and other wooden materials have a masculine voice and they are always complaining.

According to him, the only thing that doesnt have a voice is a mirror, it is deaf and dumb. I use to laugh at this tiny jokes but now reading this diary, i feel a little bit strange and uneasy. Something tells me to drop the Diary and forget i ever saw it but i just can't. Who is the girlfriend he is talking about? Is it me? And what did he mean by "...,and she is finally ready"

I flip over to the next entry in the diary.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donpoker9:
nice story.....is it fiction??

ehmmm, not really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Beemhan(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
now this brings something new to the table. nice concept explorer and BTW, you're doing just fine

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Donpoker9(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
MrsExplorer:

ehmmm, not really
wow! could u pls be specific ......
i love the story!!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Beemhan(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Donpoker9:

wow! could u pls be specific ......

i love the story!!
i think it's a combination of both. Mrsexplorer come and kwontinu oh

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Girl360(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hey, that's awesome
Good work done cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Condom by SweetieConstie(f): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow! Beautiful piece... Thumbs up ma'am @MrsExplorer...

Following keenly... smiley

Iykekelvins, your shares brought me here... Thanks jarey! grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by iykekelvins(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Wow! Beautiful piece... Thumbs up ma'am @MrsExplorer...

Following keenly... smiley

Iykekelvins, your shares brought me here... Thanks jarey! grin
You're welcome wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Condom by PeachyP(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is awesome
Following kiss
Re: Diary Of A Condom by freshyoladipupo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Amazing
Re: Diary Of A Condom by empress101(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
pls update soon
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
I just want to say thank you all for your support. Due to issues of privacy and a recent threat(wld talk about it in upcoming posts) i recieved..., i'll like you all to note that

* all the dates in the diary entries have been changed.
* the names are not in anyway related to persons living or dead
* i would not post all the entries in the diaries. because i'm not sure its something you all want to see.

Once again thank you so much for your support and kindly keep reading.
Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2016
MrsExplorer:
Diary of a Condom 7/05/2013

Yesterday was a really beautiful day for me. Master's girlfried came just as master said. She sounded like an angel.
I tried to peep through the hole in the small box. She is beautiful. Master calls her Serah.

They first start to talk and Master is really making her laugh, she likes to laugh. After about 15 minutes, she lies on
master's chest and they start to join their lips together, its something these humans call kiss. I giggle.

Hopefully i would get my action soon enough. I can see my master's hand squeezing her breasts as they continue
to kiss, Master brings his mouth to her neck and gently pulling off her shirt, master sucks her breasts. She moans a little
too loudly, master kisses her lips again as if to silence her. Master is good, really good. I giggle again.

She is almost completely naked. All she has left on is her pants, Master too. I can see the hunger in her eyes, the fire.
Master bends down and slides his fingers inside her legs in an up and down stroke. Master pulls of the pant and begins
to do something with his mouth inbetween her legs. I don't know what that is, my vocabulary does not cover the word.
You would think since i'm a condom i should know everything right? Well, i don't.

Anyway, she screams, she moans and tightens her legs around masters neck. She likes it but i'm scared she'll strangle master and
then i would not get any action. After about 15 minutes, her moans grew louder and in short breaths. She goes silence for a while
and then she starts to shake. Master calls it orgasm. My giggling is getting too much.

Master stands up and walks towards me. I go back to my sleeping position. Master picks me up, cradles me and head back to
the bed.....,

I decide to take a pause, my head was spining and I couldn't believe what i was reading. This looks perverted to me and by the way, i am serah. I fear for what i might find out and even though i loved David and was really open with him, i never expected him to write something like this down. Maybe i didn't know him after all, he could be very secretive.

This is David writing about our first sex and why would he use a third persona to write this and worst of all a condom. I flip over the diary and i thnk it has about 30 entries. Me and David only had sex about five times. So if this diary was about condoms he has used who are these other ladies and why would he even document his sexcapades. I didn't know what to feel but i guess the only way to find out answers to my question is to keep reading this dirty diary.

cont'd

When master got to the bed she closes her legs. Master frowned a little bit.

"I thought you said you are ready" he says.
"I am ready but i'm just scared, i heard they say it's painful" She replied.
Master smiles slyly. "Don't worry, i'll be gentle and slow"

I almost want to burst out laughing. In all my life as a condom, i've heard guys say
this but they are always far from gentle and slow.

She opens her legs slowly. I see she's shaved. I love them shaved. Public hairs scare
the shit out of me. Master plunges his manhood into me, i enjoy it. This is my own pre-intimacy.

I get moist immediately, my panting heart throbbing in synchronization with masters erect penis.
Master bends down slowly and places himself in between her laps. I immediately feel her heat as
masters penis comes in contact with her snatch.

This is my moment. I slide in along side masters penis. It wasn't easy. she is tight and a virgin.
I feel the blood pour on me, she gasped and screamed in pain, master pets her and grabs her breasts,
pinching her nipples gently while i continue my job ramming inside of her, exploring the deep hole of
insane beauty. She seem to forget the pain as she starts to move her hips to meet with masters penis
as he pulls out. I told you, master is good, very good.

She starts to moan, she is a loud moaner and this is the part i love. I love to hear them moan out names
and pleases. Master calls it ringtone. She is now on top of master, going up and down like a carousel. she
moans out masters name and keeps calling god, god, god.....,

They are done and i'm drenched in blood and sweat. She seem to have loved it as she smiles.

"Do you really love me" she asked
"Yes, dear. I do" Master says

But I know its a big lie. Master does not love her, master cannot love her. Master loves only me.

When she left, master started laughing hysterically, jumping on his bed. Master says to me...,

"It was so easy and so sweet, the bitch thinks i love her. well let me just play along. Now who
am i going for next? So many options...,"

I love master, he is fun. Master flushes me down his toilet. I have done my job and i am going to heaven.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by MrsExplorer(f): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2016
The tears that poured down my cheeks was as hot as hell. I could not perfectly think clearly. I mean this is a guy i loved and cherished and planned my future with. All this while, he never really loved me. I was just a doll in his twisted fantasies. I threw the diary away. I was sure my life was coming to an end. I wanted something i could remember david for and now i got it, how can one ever forget a thing like this?

Its been two weeks since i last read the content of the diary. i have been living like a zombie and unable to go out. I could't bring myself to open the diary. What if i found something worst. But somehow i couldn't bring myself to destroy the diary. I thought of returning it. It was around this time that i got a call from David's sister.

"I knew you took something from my brother's room, it is better you return it"

"I didnt take anything from his room" I lied.

"Haha, his Diary is missing and i know you took it"

I figured it is useless at this point to keep lying

"How did you know of the Diary" I asked in a spasm of shock and shame.

she laughs again, "Lol, why do you think he writes it? He writes it and reads it to me"
"I love to hear his condom stories and you need to hear his condom voice, so intriguing"

I was dumbfounded. I left the phone hanging on my ear before her voice jolted me back to reality.

"If you know what is good for you you better return the diary and hope you've not started reading it,
if you have then you should start planing to join David soon"

she hung the call before i could say anything.

Why does she want the Diary so badly? And why should i not read it?

I look around for the diary. Picked it up with a little shame and a reminder of how much i was totally deceived. I opened to the third entry and the first sentence that greeted me...,

she almost died

I read.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Condom by queency11(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Oh sorry! Dis story is touching. Weldone thou

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Missmossy(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Keep it coming!! Interesting cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Condom by Donpoker9(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2016
i love d story line
Re: Diary Of A Condom by bishopdave(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B.F.F: Best Friends Forever / Ajayi And His Tenants / History Of Igboland And Origin Of Onicha Ado By Ikechukwu Ayo Aduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.