Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband (64594 Views)

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Couple Drug, Rape Wife’s Friend In Lagos Hotel And Upload It Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2016
valdes00:

abi na
Good morning.. smiley
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by blaquemyc: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Itzurboi:
Bro, how ar you doing... i hear sey u knw the man...lol
if i hear say i knw the man. Me wey dey north?
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Good morning.. smiley
lagmostkuit right?
Ekaro
i for like reason something important with you on whatsapp
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2016
FuckTheMods:
lagmostkuit right?
Ekaro
i for like reason something important with you on whatsapp
Reason me the thing via PM.. cool
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by luluosas(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Nemesis finally caught up with her, leaving her with no chance of repentance. I pity her damned soul.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by WebSurfer(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2016
FuckTheMods:
why you come edit that comment nau? You for been allow make e dey.
Olobruishi
i fit borrow you rope
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
i fit borrow you rope
yes you fit come BORROW me rope and go and hang yourself since at your old age you cant recognise the difference between LEND and BORROW.
Ode
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by bigman001(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2016
VERY SHAMEFUL DEATH.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Reason me the thing via PM.. cool
had it been i had an active email, i wouldn't have asked of whatsapp contact.
My email is not active and since i really wanna communicate with you i am being propelled to drop my whats app digits. Pls after quoting me tryna censor it cos i'd obliterate it anytime from now.
Meet me on whatsapp Thanks
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2016
FuckTheMods:
had it been i had an active email, i wouldn't have asked of whatsapp contact.
My email is not active and since i really wanna communicate with you i am being propelled to drop my whats app digits. Pls after quoting me tryna censor it cos i'd obliterate it anytime from now.
Meet me on whatsapp
Thanks
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by neocortex: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2016
abike12:
Magun on fleek. na wa o. Is there no male equivalent of Magun that we can put on these men with their wandering mini sausages?

It is not magun, if it is the man not the woman is supposed to die.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by WebSurfer(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2016
FuckTheMods:
yes you fit come BORROW me rope and go and hang yourself since at your old age you cant recognise the difference between LEND and BORROW.
Ode
not funny , try again
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by JoNach: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2016
abike12:
Magun on fleek. na wa o. Is there no male equivalent of Magun that we can put on these men with their wandering mini sausages?
I feel like melayeing you for this statement of yours , you care for my sausage?
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by charlsecy(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Stegomiah:
AT 50, WHAT DOES SHE WANT AGAIN?
Outside fun..
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by profmallory(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2016
sin is sweet but a deadly poison. see as she has brought disgrace and shame to her family, only God knows where her soul will be now. She was poor in this world and yet still died in a sad way. May God kill anything in us that will lead us to shame and disgrace.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by valdes00(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Good morning.. smiley
morning mzpecs...... hw WS ur night...
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:
still anticipating ya response
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FinestPINACLE(f): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Dear Karma ur actin faster dz days oo grin

But Op ur last sentence sef...wetin concern u...u wan cari her mata 4 head lyk 'em ppls sayin she lied 2 her husband wen dy husband neva even comment sef angry
Very funny...
The karma is strong.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2016
valdes00:

morning mzpecs...... hw WS ur night...
Very well, thank you!

How was yours?
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2016
FuckTheMods:
still anticipating ya response
I think you should do it, my phone takes time to save number.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

I think you should do it, my phone takes time. pls

done (smiles)
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by valdes00(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:
Very well, thank you!
How was yours?
mine ... ? I don't knw cos I was busy sleeping buh I guess twas gr8....
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
JoNach:
I feel like melayeing you for this statement of yours , you care for my sausage?
hahahaha she will be your REMI TINUBU while you will be her DINO MELAYE.
hahahaha
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
valdes00:

mine ... ? I don't knw cos I was busy sleeping buh I guess twas gr8....
*in igbo man's voice* Chai! Ya very very funny! grin grin grin

Ehen! Have you seen my signature?
I urge you to pls consider it.. embarassed embarassed

Thanks in anticipation! cool
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by valdes00(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

*in igbo man's voice* Chai! Ya very very funny! grin grin grin

Ehen! Have you seen my signature?
I urge you to pls consider it.. embarassed embarassed

Thanks in anticipation! cool
Consider voting... Nah, not my way.... I don't vote, nt on NL, nt in real life n definately nt in my dreams....
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by FuckTheMods: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
valdes00:

Consider voting... Nah, not my way.... I don't vote, nt on NL, nt in real life n definately nt in my dreams....
If you say so buh it's no biggie.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by SaintUlot: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by valdes00(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
MzPecs:

If you say so buh it's no biggie.. cheesy cheesy
I knw its no biggie.... N at d same time, my vote wnt count.....
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by MzPecs(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
valdes00:

I knw its no biggie.... N at d same time, my vote wnt count.....
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mintayo:

I do u understand. But such as this should be the last thing on her mind. A married woman for that matter. RIP to her though.
. You are right. But not everyone is strong or lucky enough to ward off devil's machinations each time

9ja probably has around 20 million unemployed or under employed young men, from the vast number, some few ones end up as ritual killers, kidnappers, armed robbers, etc.

Such is life.
Re: Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Sounds fair to me.

No tear shed over here.
Boss, I need your help with something Automotive Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.