Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) (4035 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by Misterpaul(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Look at the picture very well and tell me what made the man shoot his wife.

Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by nonny400(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Just negodu that peeping bastard looking through the bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
for tying wrapper
Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by bentlywills(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Old gist tho'

See d niggar under the mattress
Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by ucheheart(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
Wait make I put my eye glass,
Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by heeyarnuh(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
there's a man peeping under the mattress
Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by wisov(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't think dats a man! Dats a black cloth! But sum1 else snaped d pic
Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by horlamelekan(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
That's d reason why he killed his wife

1 Like

Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 21, 2016
See the man before the mattress

Am also hiding something powerful in my signature
Re: Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo) by Xbursta(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
horlamelekan:
That's d reason why he killed his wife

(1) (Reply)

OMG Chicken Spotted With Two ‘horns’ On Its Head (photos) / Download All University Past Questions And Answers For Free / Unn's Post Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.