Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,596 members, 7,843,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media (728 Views)

Kemi Oluloyo Wishes Eniola Badmus Death, As She Mocks Her For Drinking Smoothie / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media by metromediaboss: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
According to the press release from Kemi Olunloyo

After a week off social media deactivating and deleting my accounts, I was inspired by my mentor Chief Femi Fani-Kayode who texted me on July 19th 2016 with the following words "Kemi Pls come back on social media. We need you."-- Femi Fani-Kayode July 19th 2016 via text. Fani-Kayode who has just returned to social media discovered all my pages missing and sent me an encouraging message. I have a separate Facebook platform for my North American fans which only discusses North American news but is blocked to Nigeria due to cultural issues like the gay and lesbian controversy which makes fans fight and abuse each other. I therefore separated my fans on Facebook my main platform, but today June 20th 2016, I contacted Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to reactivate all my Nigerian portals. I invited some of my American friends to my Nigerian Facebook page and they are commenting on posts. #HNNAfrica is strictly world and health news and all my platforms are now strictly automated from my blog. Thank you for your support and kindness since 2013.

KOO

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Journalist /Publicist/Pharmacist

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/femi-fani-kayode-begs-kemi-oluloyo-to.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media by HungerBAD: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
A Mad man begging a Mad Woman?interesting.

This is a made in Heaven Match.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media by Afrok(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Seriously... I saw no sense in most of the things she wrote there... I mean wetin concern me (us) if u decide to reopen the social media platforms, abii she thought she just reopened Dasuki gate where money flows from? shocked

All I see here is someone trying to return mad person to the streets undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Now i can imagine the calibre of those paying KOO for her services.... its necessary as man must to chop n survive. Oga o!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Begs Kemi Oluloyo To Return To Social Media by poshestmina(f): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
A Mad man begging a Mad Woman?interesting.

This is a made in Heaven Match.

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Famous Peoples Famous Last Words / Hot Photo As Agbani Darego Slays In Strapless Floral Dress (photo) / Checkout Photos From Angela Okorie’s Massive Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.