Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,304 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Aondoakaa Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa Again? (682 Views)

New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! / Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aondoakaa Again? by Witi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
The progress being made at the gubernatorial elections tribunal which is handling the outcome of the controversial election re-runs in Ekiti state has attracted the attention of Nigeria’s controversial AGF, Michael Aondoakaa, who has now decided to help remove the chairman of the tribunal, Hamman Barkar.
Mr. Barkar's "offence" is that he has permitted "too many" exhibits, including videos, at the tribunal where the Action Congress (AC) candidate, Kayode Fayemi is challenging the fraudulent election of the incumbent and People's Democratic Party candidate, Segun Oni.
Three nights ago, Oni met with three other persons at the government house:  Adebayo Adenipekun, a lawyer from Afe Babalola’s chambers; Tunde Ogunsakin, the recently dismissed Director of Operations at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC); and an aide to the governor who is expected to handle the financial aspects of the operation.
Sources told Saharareporters that Ogunsakin is acting on behalf of Aondoakaa in the transaction. He remains close to the AGF despite his sack from the EFCC after he was accused of examination malpractices by the agency, and he remains in the police force.
The new plot is to blackmail and remove the tribunal chairman.  It would be recalled that in the last tribunal, Chief Afe Babalola caused two chairmen of the tribunal to be replaced as well. The outgoing president of the Court of Appeal, Umaru Abdullahi, is reportedly part of the plan.
WRITTEN BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
SUNDAY, 13 SEPTEMBER 2009 15:25
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by Witi(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
Everything about this guy is wrong the guy don't have any honor at all.
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by kokoA(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
Can anything good come from this aondokaa dude
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by Witi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
kokoA:

Can anything good come from this aondokaa dude
I don't think so the guy have thrown everything call Integrity and Fear of God into the winds in exchange for mammon.
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by citizenY(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
[b]Your Excellency
Alhaji Umaru  Musa Yar'adua,
President /C-in-C,
Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Aso Villa,
Abuja.

Dear Sir,

CABINET RESHUFFLE

I, citizenY, your compatriot and fellow Nigerian citizen extend best wishes and hope this letter
will meet you in good health and spirit. I also wish you Ramadan Karim.

The purpose of this letter is to humbly demand that you effect a complete overhaul pf your cabinet
immediately as there are persons in the present cabinet who continue to insult our sensibilities to
your detriment. These insults have reached crisis proportions as we always get palpitations anytime
their names are mentioned.

Without taking much of your executive time, your legal adviser should go. He is a bundle of contrasts
compromises and it still baffles me how he passed the screening process. An associate/ legal counsel
for indicted governors like Ibori should never have even been mentioned to your hearing. I have my doubts
about his credibility in any matter anymore. This is based on his pedigree/past, current conduct/comments
on national issues that have to do with his office. These issues are well known to you as i am sure i will not
be the first person to complain.

Your works minister should also go and rest. I honestly do not wish that you shackle yourself with this man till
the next rainy season. If such happens,the citizens of this country that depend on the Apapa port for means of
livelihood will not be happy with you. If the man must be in government, let him go back to Nassarawa and
begin preparations for a governorship position.  This will give him an opportunity to serve his state and impart the
experience he has garnered at the federal level. Going by his track record, Nassarawa citizens will derive much
pleasure in judging him accordingly. At this juncture i wish to implore you to ensure that positive measures are
taken to avoid the nightmare on the Apapa/Oshodi expressway. It is now getting to the dry season and nobody
should tell us that there is no budgetary provision for this road in 2010.

Your former governor colleagues in the cabinet have not done well in my opinion and the most unfortunate scenario
we have is of a former university lecturer that cannot get the support of his constituency. The same applies to his
friend in the commerce ministry.

Your excellency, I have to go and earn a living. I am very sorry to bring this communication to an abrupt end, na NEPA
No more fuel in the generator. Let me use the battery  in my laptop to earn a living. Sorry to be rude---- na condition .
I shall continue the letter  when there is NEPA.Meanwhile, If  my next communication does not reach you, it will not be
unconnected with deregulation. Petrol may become too expensive  and my generator will move into hibernation. I may
trade it in for a tokunboh bicycle to avoid taking the bus  to work. I want to move away from all hydrocarbons--- back into the stone age

Yours respectfully,

ciitizenY

PS. Please forgive my manner of approach. This are strange and hard times. The suffer dey make person speak in tonues.\
I no wan see vision. You may not like to hear what i am going to see.[/b]
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by back2back(f): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
When yaradua goes, he would be left out in the cold just like Al-mustapha, Ribadu etc

it is a matter of time!
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
Another animal blunder by an appointed man. who a lame has appointed.
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
God! Im going nuts with this trash called Nigeria.
even AFE BABALOLA?
Recently some Nigerian paid homage to this man. And now he is part of the corruption to destroy the future of the same students.
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by otokx(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
The drama continues.
Re: Aondoakaa Again? by Witi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
back2back:

When yaradua goes, he would be left out in the cold just like Al-mustapha, Ribadu etc

it is a matter of time!
His will be worse and I pray and hope that the time should come soon.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Naija @ 49 / Nba President, Akeredolu In N11.3m Scandal / Nigerian Democracy Has Come Of Age On The Brink Of Breaking A World Record !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.