Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters (1370 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Breaking News! Aondoakaa Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by chrisrock(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
The Legal Practitioners Privileges Committee (LPPC) of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has suspended the former Attorney General of the Federation, Michael Aondoakaa as a "Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)," pending investigations over a petition submitted by the Committee for the Defense of Human Rights (CDHR) requesting his removal as a SAN.

The removal of Mr. Aondoakaa further compounds his woes as he was recently barred from entering the United States due to acts of corruption and notable acts of obstruction of justice while he served under Umaru Yar'Adua' as AGF between 2007 and 2010.

A federal court in Calabar also recently barred him from holding public office based on a lawsuit brought before the court by a petitioner who claimed that Mr. Aondoakaa violated the tenets of democracy by corruptly impeding the judgment of the court in an election case.

Aondoakaa, who many legal and political observers have described as the most corrupt Attorney General in Nigeria's history was noted for abusing his office to cover up all manner of criminal elements in exchange for cash and kind.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
LMAO

Aondoakaa is going down

LOL
Re: Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by Chubhie: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2010
Where the hell is james ibori aka james bond? How far with al d cases brought against him? Mark me words d abj blast will soon be forgotten and swept under d carpet! I hail thee Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2010
He who plays the pipe dictates the tune.Why look for messengers when the puppet master in in far away UAE?
Re: Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by rebranded(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
Chubhie:

Where the hell is james ibori aka james bond? How far with al d cases brought against him? Mark me words d abj blast will soon be forgotten and swept under d carpet! I hail thee Nigeria.

Its already under the carpet grin grin - unsolved mysteries!
Re: Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Breaking News: Aondoakaa Suspended As San | Sahara Reporters by olafolarin(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
I hope he will be jailed and castrated( due to prostrate cancer)

(1) (Reply)

Ladoja Decamps To Accord Party / Christians Hoist The Largest Flag In The World In Abuja / 'pastor' Erastus Akingbola Offers To Refund 2.25 Billion Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.