Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment (106950 Views)

IHS Towers Is Recruiting / Vacancies At IHS Towers / IHS Towers International 2016 Lates Vacancies (25 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
spbabt:
Guys i can authoritatively tell you guys that positive (successful msg have started rolling in) ...success! guys!!

I just got mine.

Dear ....

Thank you for attending the IHS Career Fair.

Following the interview with us at the fair, you have been found suitable for the role interviewed for.

However, please be advised that you will be subsequently invited for another round of interview with the hiring manager of the respective department.

Thank you for your interest in IHS Towers.

Regards,

IHS HR Team

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just got mine too!

Following the interview with us at the fair, you have been found suitable for the role interviewed for.

However, please be advised that you will be subsequently invited for another round of interview with the hiring manager of the respective department.

Regards,

IHS HR TEAM

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
congratulations to you guys! I'm happy for you. please for those of us who were at the kaduna batch any word yet? although considering how long it took them to get back to the Lagos and abuja batch maybe I'm being too hasty. lol
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by adterrangs: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Just got mine too!

Regards,

IHS HR TEAM

Congrats guys... please are you for Lagos or Abuja batches?...
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
spbabt:
Guys i can authoritatively tell you guys that positive (successful msg have started rolling in) ...success! guys!!

Please did you receive success mail? Is the content of the mail to proceed to the next recruitment stage or what? When did this success mail start rolling in? What is the likely expectation of those that haven't received any mail at all?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ogoo4real: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Congratulations!!! Those who av reccieved successful mails, was ur career fair in Abuja or Lagos please?

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by del2luv: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please those that received successfull emails, what position did u apply for?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by spbabt(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
it was in abj.. telcom engr...success msg and dat we should get get ready for anoda interview....remaining guys can just keep praying that dey ll still send it
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogoo4real:
Congratulations!!! Those who av reccieved successful mails, was ur career fair in Abuja or Lagos please?

Chitox is Lagos then I think mailthaddeus is also Lagos. They can as well confirm.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
nek12:

Chitox is Lagos then I think mailthaddeus is also Lagos. They can as well confirm.

I am from the Lagos batch -Procurement
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please @ chitox and @mailthaddieus what post do you people applied in Lagos fair, I applied for Telecoms engr in Lagos fair, the tension here is much for those of us who never got mail, and were you people told the next interview date?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chitox:

I am from the Lagos batch -Procurement
were you people told the next date for Interview with HR?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Just got mine too!

Regards,

IHS HR TEAM

what did you apply for?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
people that have gotten the success mails should kindly tell us the position they applied for?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
cutebebe:
people that have gotten the success mails should kindly tell us the position they applied for?

Procurement

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by del2luv: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please did anybody here that apply for IT position receive he successfull email?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
cutebebe:

From the thread, the following members received the mail today

spbabt/Abuja/Telecoms Engr
Mailthaddeus/Lagos/Telecoms Engr
Chitox/Lagos/Procurement
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by adterrangs: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Our successful guys, do you all have 3 or more years working experience?..
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chitox:

From the thread, the following members received the mail today
spbabt/Abuja/Telecoms Engr Mailthaddeus/Lagos/Telecoms Engr Chitox/Lagos/Procurement
thanks
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
adterrangs:

I have approx. 3yrs in Procurement but 4yrs in total (Post NYSC)

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by OLAN2015: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
So far so good. Only Procurement candidates received mails in Lagos zone today. One of our staff ( where I presently work) at Procurement unit received success mail from IHS today. Any info about IT and Telecoms my people?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogoo4real:

Mine wz Lagos, and I applied for Telecom engineer.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogoo4real:
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogoo4real:

Mine wz Lagos, and I applied for a Telecom engineer
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
adterrangs:

I hv 4 years progressive experience in the construction industry. embarassed
adterrangs:

I hv 4 years progressive experience in the construction industry.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
adterrangs:

I hv 4 years progressive experience in the construction industry.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ogoo4real: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mailthaddeus:

Mine wz Lagos, and I applied for a Telecom engineer

Your career fair in Lagos was it in the morning or afternoon section?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
This one they did not send message at once is not the best, they are Creating undue suspense, could It be that they are doing it serially or randomly or possibly taking the best first?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by abuson(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I got mine this afternoon.

I did my job fair in Lagos in the morning. finance/commercial. i have 5 yrs experience in the banking industry.

Dear ....

Regards,

IHS HR Team

i really need to know what their pay structure is like and prospects for career growth within the company.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by gory24: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Just got mine too!

Regards,

IHS HR TEAM

Congrats!!! I did an interview for Telecoms Engineer also,still expectant..Please what is your course of study? because I think that may be a criteria for their selection.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Pls those of you who got success text for Telecoms engr in Lagos fair what do you study, I studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering Yet to get text for Telecoms engr
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Just got mine!!! (Telecoms- Lagos)

Regards,
IHS HR TEAM

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.