Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment (106916 Views)

IHS Towers Is Recruiting / Vacancies At IHS Towers / IHS Towers International 2016 Lates Vacancies (25 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by sirbone007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
I don get success mail alert.....na God Win!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by greatchila: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Got mine too - and it was IT I applied for, Lagos batch...

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by OLAN2015: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Finally good news noni. Got mine this afternoon.. Praise the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
got mine. thank God

4 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by ogoo4real: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Thank God for the success msg.

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by del2luv: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Got mine this afternoon too, na God win!!!!

2 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Ayus4u(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
same here

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wow, page 6 is really a testimony page. Great. Congrats to everyone with success mail. Prepare yourself for the next battle.

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Chitox: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
I also got the same mail today. Maybe the sender of the mail didnt add all the recipients yesterday.

Congratulations to everyone that has received the mail.

We are all one step closer to the prize

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by kiete(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
Just got mine!!! (Telecoms- Lagos)

Thank you for attending the IHS Career Fair.
Following the interview with us at the fair, you have been found suitable for the role interviewed for.
However, please be advised that you will be subsequently invited for another round of interview with the hiring manager of the respective department.
Thank you for your interest in IHS Towers.
Regards,
IHS HR TEAM
Same here....... (Telecoms-Lagos)
God be praise!

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by del2luv: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congrats guys!! pls does anyone have idea on how the next stage would look like?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by cuteomot: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations guys!!!!!!!!!!
I am very happy got you guys as I patiently wait for my own success mail.
By the way, do you know if anyone who applied for the role of a project engineer and has received success mail?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2016
gory24:

Congrats!!! I did an interview for Telecoms Engineer also,still expectant..Please what is your course of study? because I think that may be a criteria for their selection.

Am a civil engineer.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by gory24: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2016
[/size][size=8pt]
Mailthaddeus:

Am a civil engineer.

grin really!..Nice1.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by focus247: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Hi Guys that are experienced Finance people (Chartered Accountants).

have you received a confirmation? I am yet to receive o, though the lady that interviewed me confirmed that she will recommend me for a role.

Appreciate feedback from Finance Folks.

regards

1 Like

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
gory24:

Congrats!!! I did an interview for Telecoms Engineer also,still expectant..Please what is your course of study? because I think that may be a criteria for their selection.
have you got mail yet? I have not got mail, I did for Telecoms engr in Lagos and studied electrical /electronics engineering, have u got mail?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by Vee000: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hi guys.. congrats to everyone who's received success mails.. Is there anyone who's still waiting? anyone for procurement, legal or HR received a mail yet?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Vee000:
Hi guys.. congrats to everyone who's received success mails.. Is there anyone who's still waiting? anyone for procurement, legal or HR received a mail yet?

I think there are some people still waiting. I was with the Kaduna batch though so not expecting a response yet.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls anybody in the house from Lagos center yet to receive mail or has received unsuccessful mail from Lagos center? Me am yet to receive any mail, anybody with useful info whether we are still going to be contacted?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by focus247: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yes still waiting. Experienced Finance from the lagos fair.
Vee000:
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by cuteomot: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am still expecting success mail.
I applied for the role of project management and I did in Lagos interview.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by TalentedPikin: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Is it true that people who went to Kaduna test center have started getting mails... how true is this?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by MrCGPA(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
I attended the Kaduna Section but no positive or negative mail yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed as the reality unfolds.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by jogas(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2016
TalentedPikin:
Is it true that people who went to Kaduna test center have started getting mails... how true is this?
I did mine in Kaduna too but not heard of anything yet...where did u got ur info?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by TalentedPikin: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
One of the guys that attended Kaduna , but applied for Abuja. Apparently there were some errors...
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2016
TalentedPikin:
. Apparently there were some errors...
, errors of what type and what happens?
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by TalentedPikin: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
David275:
, errors of what type and what happens?

He said he applied for Abuja, but was sent to kaduna. So perhaps the Abuja people who applied for positions but were sent to kaduna have started receiving mails... I'm not entirely sure, but that's what he told me.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by tremzy07(f): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
I also applied for Abuja but was sent to Kaduna but haven't heard anything yet. If anyone here has heard anything concrete please let us know. Thanks.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by faithfuldon7(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls my brother attended the Abuja career fair for IT and he has not received any mail. Can any body from the Abuja IT confirm if there is any successful mail received.. So that he can move on. Please. Thank you as I await your response.
Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by nek12: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
faithfuldon7:
Pls my brother attended the Abuja career fair for IT and he has not received any mail. Can any body from the Abuja IT confirm if there is any successful mail received.. So that he can move on. Please. Thank you as I await your response.

If he did not receive an unsuccessful mail then he should still wait and hope for the best. Meanwhile some of the Lagos IT have received their success mail while some are yet to receive successful or unsuccessful. He should keep his fingers crossed. As long as the other guys with success mail have not received any date for the second interview, anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment by David275(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2016
focus247:
Hi Guys that are experienced Finance people (Chartered Accountants).

have you received a confirmation? I am yet to receive o, though the lady that interviewed me confirmed that she will recommend me for a role.

Appreciate feedback from Finance Folks.

regards
Iam also an experienced Engineer though in Electrical engineering and I applied for Telecoms Engineering but have not got any mail also, don't really know what's up even with the experience, any hope at all, or maybe we are possibly being recommended for the particular post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.