Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) (592 Views)

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria. / Clearing And Forwarding Business (part Six) / How To Start A Freight Forwarding Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) by Haleonet: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
…HOW TO MAKE HUGE MONEY DO CLEARING & FORWARDING BUSINESS!
INTRODUCTION

Each time I think of the enormous wealth that is available to Nigerians on the Clearing and Forwarding of goods from the ports. And the percentage of Nigerians that are aware of the gold mine that is called Clearing and Forwarding, which is fractional, I have not cease to wonder how my countrymen could be so ignorant or indifferent to this “well of oil”.

The Clearing and Forwarding can be a source of great confusion for many people. The average Nigerian generally falls into one of three groups. The first believes investing into Clearing and Forwarding is risky and as such is frightened to invest, thereby depriving themselves of their share of the national cake.

The second group thinks Clearing and Forwarding is a form of gambling. They believe that if you invest you are surely going to loose your money. Often these fears are driven by the personal experiences of family members or friends who suffered similar fates. These feelings are not farfetched, they are predicated on ignorance because these people as much as they mean well are grossly unaware of what the Clearing and Forwarding is or why it exist..... Read more on www.haleonet.com
Re: Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) by africanman85: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Y not drop d info here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rice Dealers In Lagos / Amazon Boss Becomes World’s Third Richest / Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.