Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Buying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying (591 Views)

Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? / Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Make 100% Profit By Selling Cerals And Food Stuffs From The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying by Udiboy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Buying by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Udiboy:
Hello house,
How do I buy from China ? I want to buy a dining set, center table , television and smal small decor stuffs for my peeps new apt in Enugu.
I went to Alibaba but no one seems to be a selling a piece. Minimum order Na Atleast 10. Abeg ep a sister.
Is it advisable to buy those their or just buy from Nigeria?
Who has bought furnitures from China before,
Thanks
go to aliexpress
Re: Buying by emmatuxz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Udiboy:
Hello house,
How do I buy from China ? I want to buy a dining set, center table , television and smal small decor stuffs for my peeps new apt in Enugu.
I went to Alibaba but no one seems to be a selling a piece. Minimum order Na Atleast 10. Abeg ep a sister.
Is it advisable to buy those their or just buy from Nigeria?
Who has bought furnitures from China before,
Thanks
I can help you out.
Lets chat on whatsapp
Re: Buying by Udiboy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
go to aliexpress

Thank you. It was Ali express I used to search o
Re: Buying by Fedric(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
is it advisable to buy finger print scanner online? and what exchange rate will be us?
Re: Buying by BlackBaron: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
You'd have to get in touch with someone shipping in probably a bulk order (container) from China.
Your shipping costs would be significant and or you'll be ignored by sellers as the logistics of it is not going to be worth their efforts.
Re: Buying by Udiboy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackBaron:
You'd have to get in touch with someone shipping in probably a bulk order (container) from China.
Your shipping costs would be significant and or you'll be ignored by sellers as the logistics of it is not going to be worth their efforts.
Re: Buying by Udiboy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
BlackBaron:

I think you are right.
How do I source for bulk importers ?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Business,location,so U Hit Ur Target. / Please Who Should I Employ First / A Challenge To Examine The Evidence Against Mmm – An Open Response To Sec & Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.