Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do (2008 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: APC ‘Trashed’ My Husband After Winning 2015 Election / Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Photos Of Obanikoro With Oluremi Tinubu & Other APC Members In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dear Senator Oluremi Tinubu,

I trust all is not well with you at this very moment after the professional courtesy you had with fellow senator Dino Melaye on the floor of the hallowed chambers.I do hope all the goodwill visits,messages and protests organised on your behalf from south west are having the right effects on you.

I'm writing in connection with the not well thought-out emotional one minute madness you had with Dino that is generating media waves which is baying for blood if not urgently attended to. I'm here to offer you unsolicited advice on how you can tame and ride this waves to a better version of you. It is my prayer that you shall accept this in good faith.

1. You Have To Apologise To All Nigerian Men.
Your records with men in the floor is uncultured and unbecoming of a senator of the republic.Take for instance how you emotionally raped and abused the daylight out from Obanikoro on the floor and almost coming into physical fists with the gentleman who showed grace of character,bowed,ignored and walked away.Need I remind you your attitudes against the leadership of the Senate in the person of Saraki and Ekweremadu? What of those men who came to seek political favours from tinubu in burdillion who you are known to have abused? You have shown to have abused the very fabric called manhood of all the men you come in contact with.

This is not only uncultural,it is criminal and unacceptable.

2You Need To Re-Brand Yourself.
With the political structures your husband has put in place,you ought to leverage on that impact,and change lives instade of drawing more hits knowing the controversy that trails the tinubu empire.

When people think of the name tinubu today,it is synonymous with thuggery,murder,corruption,election rigging and violence. You need to make efforts to correct such held impressions and not add fuel to flames capable of consuming what you and tinubu built from nothing.I hope recent reviews from the fallout has been eye opening on how people perceive you and husband?

3.You Should Reposition Yourself As A Positive Role Model.
Senator Remi, I'm sure you would agree with me that our daughter's,wives and girlfriends look to women as you who are accomplished and at the zenith of their careers as role models. You should be a good example of a cultured woman that understands and appreciates traditions and not one that seeks to confront natural orders as instituted by God/gods and traditions of men which nurtured you.

4.Show Us Your Local Products.
You called Dino a thug and a dog.What efforts are you doing to emancipate all the thugs and dogs in Lagos used by your husband to further his political goals? How many of them have you been able to refine other than exploiting them as political tools of your husband's empire?

5. You Might Not Need The Blessings Of God/gods Or Traditions Of Men But Avoid Their Wrath And Curses.

You might have had personal experiences that triggers your unholy posture against instituted natural order which has pushed you to dangerous limits against God/gods and cultured Nigerian men. It is my prayer that you look inwards,make peace,know your place in the scheme of things and play such roles graciously as assigned by traditions.
A word is enough for the wise.

Almajiri1 is an in-house commenter on Nairaland.com and can be reached via almajiri1007@gmail.com

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by theEYe21(f): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
You will wait for all eternity if you're hoping for tinubu to do even 1 of those things you mentioned
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
theEYe21:
You will wait for all eternity if you're hoping for tinubu to do even 1 of those things you mentioned
lalasticala should help forward to her highness.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2016
mynd44 seun, this must get to senator Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by babyfaceafrica: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Hahahaha..clown
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by aresa: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
Almajiri1:
Dear Senator Oluremi Tinubu,

I trust all is not well with you at this very moment after the professional courtesy you had with fellow senator Dino Melaye on the floor of the hallowed chambers.I do hope all the goodwill visits,messages and protests organised on your behalf from south west are having the right effects on you.

I'm writing in connection with the not well thought-out emotional one minute madness you had with Dino that is generating media waves which is baying for blood if not urgently attended to. I'm here to offer you unsolicited advice on how you can tame and ride this waves to a better version of you. It is my prayer that you shall accept this in good faith.

1. You Have To Apologise To All Nigerian Men.
Your records with men in the floor is uncultured and unbecoming of a senator of the republic.Take for instance how you emotionally raped and abused the daylight out from Obanikoro on the floor and almost coming into physical fists with the gentleman who showed grace of character,bowed,ignored and walked away.Need I remind you your attitudes against the leadership of the Senate in the person of Saraki and Ekweremadu? What of those men who came to seek political favours from tinubu in burdillion who you are known to have abused? You have shown to have abused the very fabric called manhood of all the men you come in contact with.

This is not only uncultural,it is criminal and unacceptable.

2.You Need To Re-Brand Yourself.
With the political structures your husband has put in place,you ought to leverage on that impact,and change lives instade of drawing more hits knowing the controversy that trails the tinubu empire.

When people think of the name tinubu today,it is synonymous with thuggery,murder,corruption,election rigging and violence. You need to make efforts to correct such held impressions and not add fuel to flames capable of consuming what you and tinubu built from nothing.I hope recent reviews from the fallout has been eye opening on how people perceive you and husband?

3.You Should Reposition Yourself As A Positive Role Model.
Senator Remi, I'm sure you would agree with me that our daughter's,wives and girlfriends look to women as you who are accomplished and at the zenith of their careers as role models. You should be a good example of a cultured woman that understands and appreciates traditions and not one that seeks to confront natural orders as instituted by God/gods and traditions of men which nurtured you.

4.Show Us Your Local Products.
You called Dino a thug and a dog.What efforts are you doing to emancipate all the thugs and dogs in Lagos used by your husband to further his political goals? How many of them have you been able to refine other than exploiting them as political tools of your husband's empire?

5. You Might Not Need The Blessings Of God/gods Or Traditions Of Men But Avoid Their Wrath And Curses.

You might have had personal experiences that triggers your unholy posture against instituted natural order which has pushed you to dangerous limits against God/gods and cultured Nigerian men. It is my prayer that you look inwards,make peace,know your place in the scheme of things and play such roles graciously as assigned by traditions.
A word is enough for the wise.

Almajiri1 is an in-house commenter on Nairaland.com and can be reached via almajiri007@gmail.com

[/s]

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.

3 Likes

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.
Show proofs o vain defender of tinubu empire.Please kindly forward to your oga madam.

1 Like

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by globe16: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity in you village.[/s]
lalasticlala this a FP material.. Tinubu must apologize to dino melaye
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Don't tell me this trash made front page early in the morning.

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:
Don't tell me this trash made front page early in the morning.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu needs to read this before it's too late.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Some one that chose yeye (worthless) as a title, what more can she offer. YEYE woman.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by aresa: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
globe16:

lalasticlala this a FP material.. Tinubu must apologize to dino melaye
Almajiri1:

Show proofs o vain defender of tinubu empire.Please kindly forward to your oga madam.
[/s]

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

When would you ever say something intelligent apart from scripts handed down to you from burdillion?

1 Like

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by aresa: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
Almajiri1:
When would you ever say something intelligent apart from scripts handed down to you from burdillion?
[/s]

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that you hate women, beat women, rape women and keep them in your kitchen and not heard from doesn't mean such barbarity is allowed in other places outside your village, keep that grotesque and barbarity inn you village.
I give you one last chance to say something intelligent other than sounding like a broken record.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by omonla555: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Nonsense post

Seeking relevance

1 Like

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by aresa: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
Almajiri1:
I give you one last chance to say something intelligent other than sounding like a broken record.
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me..
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by idupaul: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Is this supposed to be a reply to the other thread
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2016
idupaul:
Is this supposed to be a reply to the other thread
Balancing the other thread cos nature abhors vacuum.

1 Like

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me..
You have no honour.Never mistake your laughable antics for loyalty to the Tinubu's.I can understand if you do such service to put food on the tables of those you care about.
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by ndcide(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good one
Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Victorakats(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Enough of Tinubu and Melaye... Our economy needs serious intervention.

Have you read www.amaraofficial.com today?

Re: Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do by Almajiri1: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Victorakats:
Enough of Tinubu and Melaye... Our economy needs serious intervention.

Have you read www.amaraofficial.com today?
There can be no meaningful government business when the executive and legislature are exchanging friendly fires.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana President, John Mahama Lies On Student’s Mattress In Hostel (photos) / ICYMI: Presidency Releases More Photos Of Buhari In London / Osibanjo Has Put His Enemies To Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.