Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? (1220 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by NaijaBeats(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
[img][/img]
when the wife is older than the husband! will it affect the self-esteem in the relationship ?
Also I'm not sure if the half+7 rule is appropriate for a marriage. I've usually heard it in the context of dating and intimate relationships.
Basically it says the age of the younger person in the relation should not be less than half the age of the older person plus seven years. So for example if you are 28 years the least you can go to date a person who is 14+7= 21 or older.
If you are 40, you can date a person who is 20+7= 27 or older.
And if you are 14, the condition fails as 7+7=14 and 14 is not less than 14. The condition fails and you cannot be in a relationship.
What do you think about this ??
how many years shoyld be the age difference ?? And why do you think its cool.
Cc :
http://hypestv.com/what-is-the-best-age-difference-for-a-husband-and-a-wife/
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by Flexherbal(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think a difference of 3 to 10years is okay.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by NaijaBeats(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by integritylady(f): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2016
it's all about how much you love your partner..... age they say is a number.....
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by SamMilla1(m): 2:23am On Jul 21, 2016
You people should quit calculating love and marriage with calculator.
What works for you may not work for another.
Marriage has no formulary whatsoever.

People marry women 20 years younger than them and they are happy.
People marry their agemates and they are happy.

People marry women 7 years younger and they are not happy.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 3:30am On Jul 21, 2016
At least 5 years but no more that 15 years
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by poshestmina(f): 5:17am On Jul 21, 2016
3 to 5 years for ME.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by Almajiri1: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2016
7-10 years
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2016
10years smiley
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Almajiri1:
7-10 years

Goodmorning bro, hope you re cool? Please check your email, i dropped you a mail.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by Almajiri1: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Goodmorning bro, hope you re cool? Please check your email, i dropped you a mail.
Seen and dispatched.
Re: What Is The Best Age Difference For A Husband And A Wife ? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Almajiri1:

Seen and dispatched.

Seen and thanks, have done same.

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing To Vector Song (pics, Video) / Martha Adaugue Arowolo Is The Fasted Upcoming Nollywood Actress / Cossy Orjiakor Looking So Hot And Yet Romantic In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.