Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos (14048 Views)

Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Cherishing(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Am sure someone's #20 was included in this
Congrats though

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Yehman(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Are you in need of affordable, unique and quality tiles, WC, doors, wardrobes etc then; Bestmosaic LTD is here to satisfy your need. Contact us for both wholesale and retail/personal use @ Eleganza plaza Alaba suru, Lagos or better-still, call us on 08027724588
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2016
blazetitov:

It is a sorry case. majority of our youths have been psychologically and mentally battered that they never see wrong in societal ills any longer.

You are so very right. The youths have suddenly lost their sense of reasoning and societal values all in the name of praise singing of thieving politicians and civil servants. How many pensioners were able to send their kids abroad studying after years olf hard and dedicated work?
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by junnyjake(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2016
so, I'm supposed to be happy, jumping around and chanting and singing congratulations! You shouldn't be surprised if I don't.
Simply because I don't celebrate this craze which is only about leaving us in ruins.
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2016
oduastates:
The future of the masses mortgaged on behalf of the kids on thieving politicians and civil servants.
Some original compound id**ts even come here to celebrate them.
Are we talking about the same civil service that our parents, uncles, aunties,cousins retired from after offering a lifetime of service.
Where did they all get the money to send these kids to Western universities to study socially useless university courses that in most countries, you can study at home. Especially when public servants in those countries cannot afford to pay the tuition, and have to rely on student loan.

Gbam! Seconded!!
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by QuotaSystem: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2016
oduastates:
The future of the masses mortgaged on behalf of the kids on thieving politicians and civil servants.
Are we talking about the same civil service that our parents, uncles, aunties,cousins retired from after offering a lifetime of service.
Where did they all get the money to send these kids to Western universities to study socially useless university courses that in most countries, you can study at home. Especially when public servants in those countries cannot afford to pay the tuition, and have to rely on student loan.

You are not making sense. What is 'socially useless' about management sciences and law? What do you think business and management consulting are built on? Corporate finance?

Do you expect those that can afford superior education to deny themselves so as not to hurt the feelings of the 'masses'? Lets be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Landloard01(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2016
good

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Ochendo3: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Runaway:
Did we just said AIG? How much be him salary?
baba I 1da oh.....
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by blazetitov: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2016
9jatatafo:

You are so very right. The youths have suddenly lost their sense of reasoning and societal values all in the name of praise singing of thieving politicians and civil servants. How many pensioners were able to send their kids abroad studying after years of hard and dedicated work?

None. With slavery minimum wage. How can they afford University of Manchester? We need a paradigm shift!
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by AntiWailer: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
oduastates:

That is the problem.

Behold the future senator.
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Ghost01(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2016
Career public servants in this country who can afford to pay the tuition fees of schools in the UK need to be probed.
Little wonder they can afford to experiment with our university sytem with their stupid policies.

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Jacko01: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Dull boy.....you are a disappointment

Every tom dick and harry dey graduate with 1st class

You....you.....you just go der graduate lubbish

If omotola jolade pikin go der he will come out with first class yes........

Dull pikin

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by lazinny(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Big Congrats to my friend VIDUKA, you have done well.
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by vikstandon(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
dada400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JE6-LcppWGo/V4_Usa4IP0I/AAAAAAACnLo/56HrLZ-oQmYPn1PFU0LgMMFHxtxrc-YZQCLcB/s1600/okorie.jpg[/img]

The son of the former Assistant Inspector General of Police Zone 4, Aloy Okorie has graduated. Dikachi Okorie graduated from the University of Manchester with a Law degree. We say big congrats to him.

More photos below....

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/son-of-ex-aig-okorie-graduates-from-university-of-manchester-photos/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9U1-dzKn3kY/V4_UwzPCJeI/AAAAAAACnLw/p83ha75Rgo03-ZpCJzISoDsAwZd277HHgCLcB/s1600/okorie2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hBX6fNA_pNs/V4_U5bgMFSI/AAAAAAACnL0/UKlw_x0ZLc4a7QoxflPxbOAaOXXjxeJXACLcB/s1600/okorie3.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-io_B7V1Kj2s/V4_U8ePbZgI/AAAAAAACnL4/wBFIBLcxCM4PH4y35fAUSj46aWLng9WCgCLcB/s1600/okorie4.png[/img]

E be like say this one no make FIRST CLASS o em PAPA be like ma PAPA wey no ready give u money make u go special centre, runs admission or sort ur lecturers for good grade.

A-BRO Congrats anyway... We re bound to be on top with or without a FIRST CLASS.
E PAIN ME SEY I NO MAKE AM, But nothing still spoil, am already on a roller coaster... don't ask me my destination

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by cruz419(m): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
oduastates:
Broda am all asking d same question oo,, my dad retired almost 10year after 30year of service and I tell u we are just three and e could only afford to sponsor 1 of us tho by God grace am a graduate today and by kid sis is almost done but den we all had to pay a heavy price but it was worth it and here u see some civil servant traning dere children abroad not just in any institution but some d most expensive and u ask ur self na d same work way my papa do na him dis ones do too!! God will fight for does who has no one to fight for dem!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by rusher14: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
20 - 20 Naira in how many places in one day for like 30 or 40 checkpoints you sef check am.

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
blazetitov:

None. With slavery minimum wage. How can they afford University of Manchester? We need a paradigm shift!

There is so much corruption in the land

1 Like

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Rossikk(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
dada400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JE6-LcppWGo/V4_Usa4IP0I/AAAAAAACnLo/56HrLZ-oQmYPn1PFU0LgMMFHxtxrc-YZQCLcB/s1600/okorie.jpg[/img]

The son of the former Assistant Inspector General of Police Zone 4, Aloy Okorie has graduated. Dikachi Okorie graduated from the University of Manchester with a Law degree. We say big congrats to him.

More photos below....

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/son-of-ex-aig-okorie-graduates-from-university-of-manchester-photos/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9U1-dzKn3kY/V4_UwzPCJeI/AAAAAAACnLw/p83ha75Rgo03-ZpCJzISoDsAwZd277HHgCLcB/s1600/okorie2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hBX6fNA_pNs/V4_U5bgMFSI/AAAAAAACnL0/UKlw_x0ZLc4a7QoxflPxbOAaOXXjxeJXACLcB/s1600/okorie3.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-io_B7V1Kj2s/V4_U8ePbZgI/AAAAAAACnL4/wBFIBLcxCM4PH4y35fAUSj46aWLng9WCgCLcB/s1600/okorie4.png[/img]

Why do you idiots keep posting this garbage? Do these people now pay you to display their children's graduation abroad on Nairaland? It is really sickening, and we've had enough.
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Was he on a scholarship?? If not, how much does an AIG earn that he can afford to send his son to school in England Puzzling
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by 9JAgosurvive: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
oduastates:

[b]HATERS GONNA HATE

DID HE STEAL YOUR MONEY< CAN YOU PROVE HIS FATHER STOLE YOUR MONEY ?

ANGRY MAN LIKE YOU, FIRST YOU CALL PEOPLE ID**TS, SECONDLY YOU CALL OTHER PEOPLE THIEVES,NOT STILL SATISFIED YOU SAY THIS YOUNG MAN STUDIED A USELESS COURSE AS IF HE WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE PERMISSION FROM YOU ON WHAT TO STUDY, AND PURSUE AS A CAREER -

IF YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING BE OBJECTIVE AND GET THE FACTS , DONT COME HERE SPILLING HATEFUL COMMENT AND EXPECTING THE BAND WAGON TO FOLLOW - WELL AM HERE FOR HATEFUL FOLKS LIKE YOU- SO CHECK YO SELF! cool

GOING BY YOUR OUT BURST HERE I WOULD EVEN SAY -YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ANGRY AT YOUR FATHER FOR FAILING TO STEAL AND SEND YOU TO STUDY OVERSEA TOO,SINCE YOU HAVE ALL THE FACTS CONCERNING THIS GUYS FATHER,BUT RATHER YOU RANT NONSENSE HIDING BEHIND AN ANONYMOUS NL PERSONALTY-

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE TAKE STUDY LOANS NOT CAUSE THEIR PARENTS CANT AFFORD THE COST OF HIGH EDUCATION, BUT ITS SIMPLE WAY OF TEACHING A TEEN RESPONSIBILITY - PAY YOUR WAY THROUGH UNIVERSITY, BY GETTING A LOAN AND PAYING OFF THAT LOAN WHEN YOU GET A JOB AND START EARNING A PARTICULAR THRESHOLD SIMPLE.. ..IF NIGERIA OFFERED SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY AM SURE YOUR PARENTS WONT SPEND A KOBO ON HIGHER EDUCATION ON YOU,ASSUMING YOU ARE A GRADUATE, BUT I HAVE MY DOUBTS GOING BY YOUR COMMENTS.

IF YOU SCHOOLED IN THE UK YOU WOULD KNOW THAT MOST HOME/EU STUDENTS DO PART-TIME JOB, ITS A CULTURE OF TEACHING RESPONSIBILITY, SO STOP THE HATE OK,CELEBRATE THE YOUNG MAN FOR GRADUATING ,WISH HIM WELL IF NOT DONT EVEN COMMENT [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by kayusre: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
As for me if you ask me...Are you proud to be a nigerian..my answer will be no..can you die for your country?..my answer will be never..when our leaders shout upandan believe nigeria will be great again,i find myself asking how?is it by our leaders having dual citizenship and running to another country when there is problem in nigeria?when from the president's children down to the senator or any business man making money from the nija economy all take their children abroad to school and ensure they have dual citizenship and stay abroad while they invest in another man's country?is it by all OAP or 80% of them having american or foriegn accent before they can be employed?...check out all the vjs on ebony life tv etc and all OAP we have in nija?lets stop decieving ourselfs....a woman has stayed in nija all her life,but when she gets pregnant and about to put to bed..yanki straight to give birth ....lets stop deceiving ourselfs.....we know the truth
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Inferiority complex. OP 1000s of average Nigerians passes out of top universities allover the world annually.
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by laikas: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
oduastates:
my dear, i just tire
Re: Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos by toprealman: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pedagogue:
I congratulate the young man. He has done well for himself.

But what the heck is this new poverty mentality of 'celebrating' grads from foreign universities?

What is the front page quality of this thread?

He did not graduate from a top rated University neither is his father a household name in Nigeria!

Or why on earth will graduating from Manchester (not even with a First class) be packaged as a big deal ? And why is being a former AIG so big that his son graduating from a third class Uni is news worthy?

It is completely asinine. This trend has to stop.
Clearly you don't get the joke, do you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Ask Saraki To Release DSS Report On Magu / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" / Murtala Muhammad's Face And Name Should Be Removed From Naira And Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.