Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,665 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14041 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by vinna(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2008
Cat turns into woman in P/Harcourt

WHAT could be described as a fairy tale turned real on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a cat allegedly turned into a middle-aged woman after being hit by a commercial motorcycle (Okada) on Aba/Port Harcourt Expressway.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that three cats were crossing the busy road when the okada ran over one of them which immediately turned into a woman. This strange occurrence quickly attracted people around who descended on the animals. One of them, it was learnt, was able to escape while the third one was beaten to death, still as a cat though.
According to a source who witnessed what happened, the cat-woman said she and the two other cat-fellows had travelled from Abuja to Port Harcourt to kill three people. "The woman said they came to Port Harcourt from Abuja and that they came to kill three people. She said they had succeeded in killing two people, but the third person, whom I guess might be a pastor, was difficult for them and that they were preparing to go back to Abuja," said the source.

Another witness, who gave his name as James, said the woman started faking when she saw that many people were gathering around her. "I have never seen anything like this in my life. I saw a woman lying on the road instead of a cat. Blood did not come out of her body at that time. When people gathered and started asking her questions, she pretended that she did not know what had happened," he said.
When the Nigerian Tribune got to the scene of the incident near Garrison Junction, the cat-woman was seen sitting on the ground with blood all over her body. The right side of her face had a deep cut from what was gathered to be from a cutlass.

She was later taken to a hospital for medical attention. It took the intervention of policemen to prevent the mob from killing her.
When reached for information from the police, the Public Relations Officer of the Rivers State police command, Mrs. Rita Inoma-Abbey, said she had been taken to the hospital.

"She has been taken to Teme Clinic. Police will still be guarding her so that she will not disappear," he said.

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jamco45: 2:46pm On May 28, 2008
Unbelievable shocked
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by vinna(f): 3:43pm On May 28, 2008
Can you imagine Nigerian police saying the would guard a "Catwoman" so she does not dissappear?!

cheesy Clowns!

Ordinary human being they cannot guard successfully, its this 'NRC' they think they can guard from disappearing.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by texazzpete(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2008
@poster
It's a pity you didn't take time to read. If not, you'd have seen that there were two (2) posts already on the same matter in this section.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by vinna(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2008
texazzpete:

@poster
It's a pity you didn't take time to read. If not, you'd have seen that there were two (2) posts already on the same matter in this section.

Its a pity that unlike you i am not jobless enough to know all the posts on this site. If you feel you've seen this post b4 then why not just take a walk from here.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by quickygirl(f): 4:19am On May 30, 2008
vinna:

Its a pity that unlike you i am not jobless enough to know all the posts on this site. If you feel you've seen this post before then why not just take a walk from here.
@ poster, You get attitude problem?? abi? the rule says, dont duplicate topics MEANING- paying attention to details is not joblessmess but Common sense, paying attention to details is what common sense demands and if you have been mildly stupid to make a simpl mistake.you dont have to make it worse by being incredibly DUMB DEFENDING YOUR INTIAL STUPID ACT!! that suggest slight imbecility on your part.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by tai2(m): 4:49am On May 30, 2008
See jobless Nigerians, if na to go work, them go dey shuffle leg. If na amebo them no dey waste time at all.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by PurestBoy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2008
No mind them, jobless and amebo people. Work dem no fit do
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by tosinadeda: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2008
vinna:

Can you imagine Nigerian police saying the would guard a "Catwoman" so she does not dissappear?!

cheesy Clowns!

Ordinary human being they cannot guard successfully, its this 'NRC' they think they can guard from disappearing.

LMFAO
bunch of clowns grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by tosinadeda: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2008
but wait o nigerians are so daring o shocked shocked
u av the guts to beat a which
na wa o
wetin concern me inside
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2008
PurestBoy:

No mind them, jobless and amebo people. Work them no fit do
tai2:

See jobless Nigerians, if na to go work, them go dey shuffle leg. If na amebo them no dey waste time at all.
ahahhahahahahhahahah. . .ROTFLMGBO!!!!

@post
sick/gross lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Esss(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2008
Omo make police gaurd that Catwoman well, well o! And after hospital finish make dem still carry her go vetenary too just to make sure say she dey 100% fit both as cat and as human being. She get matter to answer o! MURDER! attempted murder, assasination and conspiracy to murder, including impersonation.

What if to say na you be the next victim?? Abeg make police lock her for cell still put leash around her neck in case she try to escape in pussy cat mode.

This matter ne real life issue for port-harcourt o! How many years ago na goat turn to human being, now pussy. I don dey suspect our dog for house say E fit be human being, because ehn shit dey large pass dog own. Infact I go kill am this saturday just to caheck if e go change.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by savanaha: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2008
Esss:

Omo make police gaurd that Catwoman well, well o! And after hospital finish make them still carry her go vetenary too just to make sure say she dey 100% fit both as cat and as human being. She get matter to answer o! MURDER! attempted murder, assasination and conspiracy to murder, including impersonation.

What if to say na you be the next victim?? Abeg make police lock her for cell still put leash around her neck in case she try to escape in pussy cat mode.

This matter ne real life issue for port-harcourt o! How many years ago na goat turn to human being, now pussy. I don dey suspect our dog for house say E fit be human being, because ehn shit dey large pass dog own. Infact I go kill am this saturday just to caheck if e go change.

They should sorround the cell with water so when she transforms to a cat she wont venture far.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by JOSEPHOKO(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
WONDERFUULL, THINGS DEY HAPEN 4 9JA O!! ME SEF AS I HEAR D TORY DEY TING BAFLE ME O. I DEY SUSPET ONE OF MY NEIGBOUR SEF E BE LIKE SAY SHE BE CAT TOO. NA WA!! grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ah well, so another innocent Nigerian person is set upon by a murderous mob of savages who need no further instigation than to hear third hand accusations linking the victim to something unproven, in order to commit brutal homicide while ululating maniacally.

Yes siree Bob, death comes cheap, suddenly and without rhyme or reason in Nigeria, and the perpetrators of the bloodshed ALWAYS walk, to kill again another day, as part of yet another screaming lynch mob.  This is the true face of Nigeria, and these bloodthirsty  monsters are typical Nigerians in every regard, and in every delusion of their superstition-addled minds.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by kuzina(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
oga Jakumo, this your grammer too much O. Sufre Sufre.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
Only in Nigeria. grin I too love the country. Too many fools to manipulate and take advantage of. grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by ikeyman00(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
tpia lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nl get cat too lipsrsealed

dem say they say; lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nduchucks: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
where de relatives of dis woman na? make dem come save am, before savages and uncivilized mob kill am.

na dis kind attitude wey dey make governing dis people quite a challenge!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
Instead of dismissing or defending the woman who people claimed to have turned into a woman from a cat after being hit by an okada I think we should push the relevant authorities to investigate this matter and invite scientists and other witches and wizards to figure out how they can harness the power of these women/cats for the good of the society.

These women/cats could be sent to rescue kidnapped people or they may even defend Nigeria in any war whether internal or external and it doesn't matter if the war is a conventional one or unconventional one.

Let them peep into the science of this animal turn woman stuff and see what good can come out of it.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bidemi12(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Afam Throughtout your post i was looking for any indication of humour or at the very least a smiley to indicate you were joking. alas, i did not find one. Please, please tell me you are joking. I'm still waiting for the punchline
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by chrisical(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
Where else could this have happened if not Nigeria. sad sad shocked shocked

JOSEPH OKO:

WONDERFUULL, THINGS DEY HAPEN 4 9JA O!! ME SEF AS I HEAR D TORY DEY TING BAFLE ME O. I DEY SUSPET ONE OF MY NEIGBOUR SEF E BE LIKE SAY SHE BE CAT TOO. NA WA!! grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Jakumo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2009
bidemi12:

@Afam Throughtout your post i was looking for any indication of humour or at the very least a smiley to indicate you were joking. alas, i did not find one. Please, please tell me you are joking. I'm still waiting for the punchline

Perhaps you are unaware that Professor Afam is a tenured member of the Faculty of Jujuological and Clairvoyant Sciences at the renowned Ikot Ekpene Institute of African Technology, the alma mater of Nigeria's top Winches and Weezards.

On an equally serious note it is high time somebody patented the process of inter-species transmutation, so that regular folks like me can[i] finally [/i]  get to become flies on the wall of the women's shower room at beach resorts.  This urgently needed capability is but one of many whose procedural MODALITIES must NEVER be allowed to leak to the West without the up-front payment of major royalties by all who wish to catch up with Nigeria in these vital realms of human endeavor.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bawomolo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
Jakumo:

Perhaps you are unaware that Professor Afam is a tenured member of the Faculty of Jujuological and Clairvoyant Sciences at the renowned Ikot Ekpene Institute of African Technology, the alma mater of Nigeria's top Winches and Weezards.

On an equally serious note it is high time somebody patented the process of inter-species transmutation, so that regular folks like me can[i] finally [/i]  get to become flies on the wall of the women's shower room at beach resorts.  This urgently needed capability is but one of many whose procedural MODALITIES must NEVER be allowed to leak to the West without the up-front payment of major royalties by all who wish to catch up with Nigeria in these vital realms of human endeavor.

grin grin
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
jakumo,

If you become fly and Obama swat you nko? or dem go buy insecticide for you? That na rough play o
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Afam(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
bidemi12:

grin shocked grin shocked

I guess that settles the wahala? But seriously I hope you understand that human being actually do turn into animals and vice versa.

@jakumo,

You no well at all at all.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SeanT21(f): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
Jesus Wept. cry
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
So Nigerians that are always everready to video all the most ridiculous things in the weirdest corners of the world, why were their video phones not handy it this point?

So a mad driver hits a careless pedestrian and afraid of mob action, resorts to creating the more fabulous story which he knows Nigerians want to hear.

I'm very sorry for that young lady, turned from the victim to the culprit.

I keep saying it that the first thing I'll do when I get into government in this country is to ban superstition. If Nigerians can realise the damage superstition has done to this country, we will hold a National Weeping Ceremony for 2 weeks or Nigeria Weeps.

This is madness! This is Nigeria!

The police had no choice in pacifying the crowd than to admit that the woman was actually a cat. How do you calm mad people down? Yes, they should guard her so she does not disappear. It is in this kind of situation I'm forced to give the police credit.

Catwoman my brown butt! Crazy people maddened Nation.

1 Like

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by nex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
And Tribune seems to be gunning for the worst Newspaper this year. They're crazy. Sources, sources everywhere, hearsay, hearsay everyday.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by tarano: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
Omo Naija is GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by ikeyman00(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
@@
i swear the woman turned up to be tpialia lipsrsealed

she want logged on at the time; ekiti juju lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2009
Foolish thread, I guessed the cat took off from okija shrine, long hissss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun Emerges With Lowest Unemployment Rate In Nigeria – NBS / Jonathan Not Fighting Corruption – Ex-ICPC Chairman. / No Plan To Arrest Ekweremadu – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.