Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) (43024 Views)

Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Some should ve seen it coming n be prepared....
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by geraldgiz(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Which way Nigeria, more graduates are coming out from school, people are being sacked from their jobs, more are buying jamb forms, which way Nigeria I ask again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2016
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Sunbellar: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Buhari is a curse!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by BobUg28(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Nigeria is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by mazichika: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Mentcee:
Click like for Buhari's impeachment.

Click share for his continued stay.
where do I get 1million likes?

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by emperorchedda(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2016
jammani:
Truth be told

Buhari has dissapointed me and so many of his fans
I'm his fan and he hasn't disappointed me

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2016
na wa for naija o. Things hard too much ehn. God epp us
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by weslay: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2016
The same government that implemented TSA which took cash from the banks, caused tension in Niger delta region thereby compounding issues for oil companies most of whom took loans from the banks and floated the exchange rate escalating the exposure of banks to bad loans are the same people that are been expected to ensure that the victims of their actions get adequate compensation. That's a long shot in my book.

The fact is they don't care about anyone but themselves.

You guys need to file a lawsuit.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by kingmekus(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rants of the rebellious children of hate

We are operating on a single resource economy (oil) and if you were "intelligent" enough you would've known forehand that the economic hardship we're facing now was caused by the slow down of oil prices /barrel.

Our primary hope which will be diversifying the economy(to other ventures like agriculture and minerals) , the "dullard" is already working on that.

And our secondary hope which would've been our reserves was depleted by your "brother" from the south. The one that "humbly" handed over power last year.
I have seen and read this poo like everyday but that doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a Dullard.

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by muller101(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

We are operating on a single resource economy (oil) and if you were "intelligent" enough you would've known forehand that the economic hardship we're facing now was caused by the slow down of oil prices /barrel.

Our primary hope which will be diversifying the economy(to other ventures like agriculture and minerals) , the "dullard" is already working on that.

And our secondary hope which would've been our reserves was depleted by your "brother" from the south. The one that "humbly" handed over power last year.
oil is useless. Start exporting cocoa. Pls.

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Chicent(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Most times i think the APC led govt has no sense of belonging.... They are just giving people options not to vote them into another 4yrs in office.

I wait to see and wonder the kind of magic they will do to erase and then correct most of their flops and mistakes.

Its not being funny again, its only a matter of time before people starts killing themselves to survive not only stealing from others.

Unto Thy Hands O'lord......

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by onyepapa(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

EDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by tukdi: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2016
tongue tongue tongue Non of my business! Bankers too dey do shakara! They can snatch your babe from you within 5minutes! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THEIR MATTER! N/B: Notify me when they sack teachers!
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Freelancer007(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Jovie: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2016
calabaman:
And more graduates join the beleaguered labor market......

Hope they were able to save during their stay with the bank.

Cos now na business sure pass for them.

God help his people!!!!!!!!!!!

mehn! na business be the way ooo! As long as God dey person back.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by dayus12(f): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
My questions:
Who can save this country?

Among all political figureheads n aspirants,who can serve better as a president?

Truth be told,Buhari isn't encouraging.Even if he meet 1 naira in the treasury,the money he retrieved from the corruption stuff is enough to start somethn...
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
calabaman:
And more graduates join the beleaguered labor market......

Hope they were able to save during their stay with the bank.

Cos now na business sure pass for them.

God help his people!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahshahahah.....work dey for NL
PMB supporters vacancies. ...
Nigerian never see anything. ...

In this modern age, u vote somebody without SSCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2016
dayus12:
My questions:
Who can save this country?

Among all political figureheads n aspirants,who can serve better as a president?

Truth be told,Buhari isn't encouraging.Even if he meet 1 naira in the treasury,the money he retrieved from the corruption stuff is enough to start somethn...

To early to cry...is still a long 3yrs remaining. ...
u guys promoted him on NL
u guyz voted 4 him
lets bear the consequences of our actions

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
The truth is that the cost of running everything is very high in Nigeria.

Gas price is up,
Petrol Price is up
Food items is up
Transportation,
Education,
Exchange rate,
Everything is up except Salaries.

These private corporations cannot survive without retrenchment.
CBN governor said yesterday that Nigeria is in deep crisis and that the worst is yet to come.
I expect that Adesina stooge to come tomorrow to tell ui CBN governor lied as if we are blind to see the realities on ground.

Let's be realistic,if GEJ's administration could run Nigeria with all its corrupt practices for 6 years and we never complained or noticed such hardship in the land,wouldn't you call him a hero compared to a man who claims to be fighting corruption while the economy is dwindling with the speed of light?

With all sincerety,I've never noticed such hardship in Nigeria all my life;it's so obvious that even the blind could see it,the deaf could hear it and the paralysed is already feeling it.

The dullard has brought curse upon the land!

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by sanusidabo: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2016
That's not the end of their life and I pray May Allah to guide, help and grant them uncommon favour in their new life.
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2016
onatisi:
Nigerians still think all dis na joke . By the time state governments start their own sackings,then ppl will know
Oga biko,i have noticed your predictions do become a reality. You seem extraordinary

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by kuntash: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2016
can anyone visit their website? its showing wordpress... I hope this hasnt been hacked ...

guys check and confirm....

www.diamondbank.com
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Ochendo3: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2016
Am jst speechless don't even knw wot 2 say...- wud have 2 leav 9ja 4 ghana sure pass....
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by saintdennis(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
People should read the damn letter in the pics it's not a recent sack

Lalasticlala why don't u guys vet the headlines of these misleading posts? Or does NL support sensationalism??
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
seunoni34:

First sign of failure is blaming sb for ur predicament. .

My parents did not buy me books dat y I failed my exam..
the lectures are all sadist thats y I could not graduate.
GEJ squandered the reserve dats y PMB is Failing. .

NDA activities that y slow implementation of budget..

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2016
IHate9ja1:

Oga biko,i have noticed your predictions do become a reality. You seem extraordinary
Thanks bro
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by FuckTheMods: 7:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Longeria:
What do you expect when Nigerians decided to follow the way of Esau by selling their birthright with some quantity of rice by voting a brainless bull as president.

[size=18pt]
...... now na morning.

[/size]
hahahahaha
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Chicent(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2016
saintdennis:
People should read the damn letter in the pics it's not a recent sack

Lalasticlala why don't u guys vet the headlines of these misleading posts? Or does NL support sensationalism??

all sack na sack..... There was a sack dats all that matters. U dig??

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by Gkemz: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
Courtesy of government's decision
Re: Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) by careercrew1: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
This is why I always advice people to evaluate their career.. Visit my career blog regularly and know how to evaluate your career and stop being a corporate slave.

Visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-evaluate-your-career.html?m=0

You can also check NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me if you wish. .i follow back too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). / In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.