Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields (17918 Views)

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by kenchizzy(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2016
I hope buhari is a general :DNDA ground the economy jare.for the zombies who said they ones feed nigeria with agriculture,hmmmm can groundnut,tomato,cocoa and rice farm pay a month salaries of the senate'joke of the day' nigerian don't want to let biafrans go because buhari will end up earning #15000 a month.lozs
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by MicroBox: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
How is Niger Delta different when Jonathan is the Commander in chief? The agitation is going to be buried soon, what Nigeria is waiting for is lost of life then Niger Delta will know that all land belong to the government of the land...
Quarter of Nigeria military is more than enough to combat NDA and their foreign machinery. pls let all concentrate on how to move this country forward rather than campaigning for division.
All the half bake graduate of Niger Delta and Ipob should know that the next generation will blame them for the struggle of today.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by ClitRaider: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:
We can agree that these Avengers sprang up days after arresting Nnamdi Kanu.
These Avengers' first warning was to release Mr Kanu.
Court ordered the release of Kanu,
IPOB protested in the east,
But no, the COWARD deaf emperor believed he can't be touched.

The south west Barked from the west, as if they could leave the comfort of Lagos and Ibadan to fight the Avengers. They Jubiliated over the arrest of Kanu and told Buhari to shoot the Igbos. They rejoiced that oil prices has crashed and that Niger Delta is no longer important in Nigeria, they boasted that oil has been found in quantum all over Lagos.
Now what?

It's not yet too late. The government can redeem themselves by first of all, releasing Nnamdi Kanu, especially now that everything about him is quiet.
If not, Buhari won't enjoy one day of rest until his tenure is over; that's what he and El Rufai did to Jonathan anyway.

This is not a wish, but just my observation.

I am expecting the environmental expert teams from the West to lecture us about how Niger Delta is finished forever.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show you how i feel for you.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Valprof: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
highwaist:
They should continue bombing,they only killing nigeria economy(every nigerian including vengers families will suffer for it)but ony avengers families and N/D will suffer fOr environmment pollution and global warming
environmentalist..wetin concern u
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Valprof: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
faari:
Please. If they leave, who will continue production? The militants? Do they know how? Production? Distribution? Marketing? And whatever it is those they are warning do. I don't get it. This just seem to been getting out of hand.
wetin concern u
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Joshjoash(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am from bayelsa i rep niger delta republic God bless bayelsa state God bless ndr God bless nda
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by SamMilla1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
ClitRaider:

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to show you how i feel for you.

Thanks.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by love4rent80s: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
youalreadyknow:

See this Nonentity coming to a public forum to showoff.
1. How are you better than me? do you know me?
2. 3 different jobs and never been sacked, i smell LIES.
3. My position i strongly believe is better than yours a thousand fold, i have my reason for believing that.
4. Where is your office? i want to come over and see the world class office you occupy (or post pictures of you in your office) grin

Fact: You are a nobody, a poor dude who lives in one of those Lagos slums or somewhere around Ogun state. Reason i know you are irrelevant and a nobody, went through your profile, you have one silly topic that nobody seem to be interested in. you posted, made 1st and second comments and that's all. grin

You see how irrelevant you are?

Childish.....
I aint gonna give u my office or home address so that u can succeed in ur next robbery ....

U're irrelevant , I don't need to know u, ur post already explained the kinda person u are.... Just see the vomit coming out from ur mouth, it stinks, I ccan even perceive ur mouth odour coming out from my phone....

I am ignoring u after this comment , continue advertising ur stup¡dity ,hopefully another fõöl like u may be interested
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by eph12(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexnegro:
let Them continue, Na Themselves they dey do na, instead make they hold their leaders responsible na govt wey want do sometin they dey disturb, their broda dey There for almost 6yrs without doing anytin reasonable na pmb wey want do sometin now they dey disturb..na Them Sabi, make they continue bombing jare na all of us go suffer especially Them wey no get drinkable water that much in balyesa. NDA make una no stop bombing jare make una shoot down The economic as if e no go affect una sef.
Actually the body language of Buhari was that of someone that does not care about that region or the SE initially. Maybe that was what made guys return to the Creek. But I think they should be considerate a bit.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by pamdaniel(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

Am not boasting, but if u think u can blackmail this government of Buhari, then u must be joking. Go and tell an Ijaw man or urhobo that the avengers are destroying there environment because of Kanu from the east, then see what they will do to u
their land was already destroyed by the disaster of oil spillage and other things that associate the mines. I think if the avengers can have such hi-tech ammunition it therefore means that there are more prepared for the crumble of the country. those guys are not that stupid. they are fighting also for sovereignty, we are always forgetting that. why fight for part of the food when u can have the whole food?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by obosirow: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nigeria doesn't need to break and won't break.
Truth be told, True Federalism will Solve over 50% of our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by pamdaniel(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
MicroBox:
How is Niger Delta different when Jonathan is the Commander in chief? The agitation is going to be buried soon, what Nigeria is waiting for is lost of life then Niger Delta will know that all land belong to the government of the land...
Quarter of Nigeria military is more than enough to combat NDA and their foreign machinery. pls let all concentrate on how to move this country forward rather than campaigning for division.
All the half bake graduate of Niger Delta and Ipob should know that the next generation will blame them for the struggle of today.

u are a bit naive, naivity is what I blame for ur comments... how can the clueless one now become the commander of such a powerful sect? how half-baked do u think they are... was it not PMB that said this guy's are using hi-tech stuff, and that he does not know into how many sects they are divided into. bros the presido has tried intimidation but it's not solving an inch... why are u still obsolete with intimidation strategies. update ur suggestions Jor
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Vincent41(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
slytubadth:
well, i dont get one tin. lets say after d bombings of oil facilities and all dat. The economy crumbles what is going to happen next? who will suffer most? d government or d niger delta people whom u are fighting 4.. guys, ds doesnt make sense at al.

funny cos u are naive about the suffering meted out to Niger delta from time immemorial!!!!
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by faari(f): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Valprof:
wetin concern u
who are you?
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by faari(f): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lionhearted511:

Didn't u read what the avengers demanded earlier on? They don't want production and distribution of oil for now at least not until the economy is completely grounded so that th government will take their demands seriously when there's no more funds coming into government coffers from sale of oil
okay. Thanks for that.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by bezimo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Buhari is super daft to continue allowing the destruction of the economy to go on by the NDA. Instead of reaching for the table of negotiations to reach a win win situation, he is sitting in Aso rock watching Nigerian economy slide into recession.

Who brought the illiterate called Buhari upon Nigerians

Like someone remarked sometime ago that if Buhari doesn't reach for the negotiation table, things may degenerate to kidnapping of foreigners (Yoruba and hausa folks) working in the oil companies in the Niger Delta. The NDA have made the threat, only stupid people take the threats lightly.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
evilapc:

If you think only the ND people will suffer, then why are you so concerned? Have you ever love and cared for the ND people? Well, this makes much sense to the ND people. Don't cry for them
Speak for urself, and not Niger Delta.
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Compliant(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
SamMilla1:

It's not yet too late. The government can redeem themselves by first of all, releasing Nnamdi Kanu, especially now that everything about him is quiet.
If not, Buhari won't enjoy one day of rest until his tenure is over

THIS YOUR STATEMENT ALONE IS TREASON BUT I WONT BLAME YOU NA SINCE I KNOW ITS WEED THAT IS WORKING

Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Valprof: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
faari:
who are you?
does is matter
Re: Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields by Rexnegro(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
eph12:

Actually the body language of Buhari was that of someone that does not care about that region or the SE initially. Maybe that was what made guys return to the Creek. But I think they should be considerate a bit.
I swear You re one person that has sense here on nairaland, bro if pmb don't care About their region he won't Have signed the Ogoniland cleansing contract something their uncle Couldn't do for almost 6yrs he spent There as president. They won't no if pmb has concerns for their region with This their disturbance na, for me na greed dey do Them jor...Because of Them Nigeria created nddc, ministry of Niger delta etc...na only Them dey Because God deposit oil for This land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recognising Nnamdi Kanu Is Rewarding Bad Behaviour — ACF / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up / MEND Demands Immediate Release Of Hon. Farrah Dagogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.