Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School (1957 Views)

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo / 2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by AllTheWayUp: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Urhokpota Reporters can authoritatively confirm that the headmistress of Okpujie Primary School, the venue of the PDP senatorial flag off at Uromi, Mrs Agbai is on the verge of loosing her job. She has received a Query letter from Adams Oshiomhole and has been invited to Benin to come and answer questions as to why her school was used for the PDP rally.

You would recall that Okpujie Primary School was the venue where PDP held their Edo Central Senatorial flag-off last Saturday which was adjudged to be the most successful rally ever in Edo Central.

Reports reaching us indicate that Mrs Agbai has been issued a query by the Governor and summoned to come and defend herself in a panel in Benin for giving our Adams Oshiomhole’s school (not government school) to PDP for their flag-off.

She arrived Benin Tuesday to defend herself.

A civil society activist who spoke on condition of anonymity berated Oshiomhole’s dictatorial tendencies and said he would have ruled the State under the military rule and not as a civilian rule as his utterances and actions are anti democracy.

“We have also heard about Mrs Agbai summon by the comrade and it is shocking to hear such summon under a civilian rule. Comrade Oshiomhole does not own any State property and has no right to determine who uses it and who doesn’t. I believe he should have become a governor under a military rule because this era doesn’t suit him”.

Urhokpota Reporters will follow the details of the event as they unfold and keep you updated.

http://www.urhokpotareporters.com/2016/07/19/oshiomhole-summons-opuje-pirmary-school-headmistress-over-pdps-use-of-the-school/

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by holuwatobhy(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Wicked
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by ChappyChase: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Hia!
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Wickedness @ it's peak. Never again will APC rule Edo. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"~George Bush

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by TippyTop(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2016
You need your head examined if you vote Obaseki in September.
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by JoeCutie(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Impunity! angry

Nigeria is seriously speeding down to the dark ages. It's a pity. We'll live though, no matter what they do to us. Come rain come shine! Nigerians are built to survive...even when it seems impossible

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by aljharem(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Are we to run a one party state ?

Apc, pdp did not destroy democracy during their time o.

People don't want APC again

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Fake Pastor and propaganda.....mtcheeww!
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by AllTheWayUp: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Fake Pastor and propaganda.....mtcheeww!

[size=15pt]Zombie don come again

U will cry again and lament on September 10 when Pastor Ize Iyamu is declared Governor Elect of Edo State, the same way u cried and lamented after the Bayelsa and Rivers State election

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor, nothing Oshiomole can do about that .
[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Mylove55(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
TippyTop:
You need your head examined if you vote Obaseki in September.
d same way i think anybodys head should be examine that ever vote for d fake pastor, he and lucky never repair a single sch in edo state for 8yrs, never repair single road for 8yrs, i dont know why any sane man wants to remind us of d past.
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by NextGovernor(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Mylove55:
d same way i think anybodys head should be examine that ever vote for d fake pastor, he and lucky never repair a single sch in edo state for 8yrs, never repair single road for 8yrs, i dont know why any sane man wants to remind us of d past.

You have no point. Ize Iyamu as SSG has no constitutional right or power to carry out capital projects. The head of any government or organisation controls their secretary. He was never voted in.

When he was with Oshiomole for 6 years during there good time you people didn't know he was corrupt. Now he is contesting on anoda platform you bringing up corruption mata.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

[size=15pt]Zombie don come again

U will cry again and lament on September 10 when Pastor Ize Iyamu is declared Governor Elect of Edo State, the same way u cried and lamented after the Bayelsa and Rivers State election

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor, nothing Oshiomole can do about that .
[/size]

IPOB Yoots bore me!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Mylove55(f): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2016
but is constitutional for he to share state allocation with lucky, and again osho knew he was corrupt that is why he never entrust and function to him.[quote author=NextGovernor post=47744340]
You have no point. Ize Iyamu as SSG has no constitutional right or power to carry out capital projects. The head of any government or organisation controls their secretary. He was never voted in.
When he was with Oshiomole for 6 years during there good time you people didn't know he was corrupt. Now he is contestin
https://www.nairaland.com/do_makereport
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by limeta(f): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Adams na your papa get the school

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Flyingngel(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2016
K
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Flyingngel(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Pulease let me hear what with Edo this Edoho that.
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Flyingngel(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Pulease let me hear what with Edo this Edo that.
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Such impunity!
Oshiomole must be high on something cheap and expired angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by OlujobaSamuel: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2016
would have done same if I'm in his position, however, I hope apc is not also using any of such state assets aside stadium or open fields?
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by ionsman: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
The people who believe these write ups are my problem. Some youths can be so foolish and gullible you begin to wonder if there is hope in this country.

Smh for these dolts. These are screenshots from the acclaimed source. Be the judge.

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by ionsman: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
More...

Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by iamDiabolic(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Is nigeria heading towards one party system,whi is apc doing everything to frustrate the opposition.this is nt good for our democracy,if pdp had frustrated them like this would they be in goverment nw
Re: Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Oshobaba has no right to question any person because of party affiliation..... I honestly don't care who wins in Edo because I don't live nor work there..... But I want the people to decide who rules them...... Oshobaba should be criticized for this abuse of power angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Since 1999: Myths, Lies And Data / Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? / Pictures Of Innocent Nigerians Burnt Alive By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.