Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? (1956 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why have the Igbos taken it upon themselves to be trumpet and defenders of anybody accused of corruption in this country?

From Bayelsa State to Gombe State, they rise in unison in defending corrupt people....

What have they gained from supporting and defending corrupt people?

Today, the two most Useless politicians ( Wike and FFK) are their idols, who they worship without shame ....

Who did this to my people!

Tufiakwa!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by chumada: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Why have the Igbos taken it upon themselves to be trumpet and defenders of anybody accused of corruption in this country?

From Bayelsa State to Gombe State, they rise in unison in defending corrupt people....

Today, the two most Useless politicians ( Wike and FFK) are their idols, who they worship without shame ....

Tufiakwa!
[/s]

trash undecided

32 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by plaetton: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

Buhari is actually one of the most corrupt and pretentious hypocrites in Nigeria.

It is on record that Buhari defended the mother of all corruptions in Nigeria, Sani Abacha, because Abacha gave him a blank cheque for PTF funds, and ZERO accountability.
If a proper audit is done on the defunct PTF, someone would be in jail right now.
Guess who?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!
Nigga I taught this supposed to be in Trash bin.. undecided
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!
Nigga I taught this supposed to be in Trash bin..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
what is wrong with this man again?

11 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by ificatchmodeh: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Every sane nigerian must speak against thid impunity.

Democracy is being rape and. Your here taking tribe..

What's wrong with you..if this jonathan's government or wike..you willgladly scream against it..

See there are things you don't play. Politics with. And. This. Situation is one of them

Nigerians should speak out..
NBA
NJC
INTERNATIONAL BODIES
UN
All should. Speak before its late..
Impeach buhari now..
Democracy must be preserved and due process followed..
The laws provides. Meansand au to punish pffending judges while the commando. Style..

If we don't speak..this impunity will cage. Us all irrespective of affiliation or. Tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
KimI
plaetton:

Buhari is actually one of the most corrupt and pretentious hypocrites in Nigeria.

It is on record that Buhari defended the mother of all corruptions in Nigeria, Sani Abacha, because Abacha gave him a blank cheque for PTF funds, and ZERO accountability.
If a proper audit is done on the defunct PTF, someone would be in jail right now.
Guess who?

Who is talking about Buhari here? Why are you guys always in the forefront of defending corruption?

Did Stella Odua Steal Under Buhari also?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Ratello: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Shits on op and thread. The mallams up North are not supporting corruption like Dambazzau etc undecided always enjoying being slave forever to his masters up North. Rubbish thing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!
undecided
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!
Nigga this is supposed to be the in the trash bin ..you know

13 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Bugatie(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

And the self righteous Buhari you and your cohorts are supporting is a saint?

Oga the question should be who did this to you!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ratello:
Shits on op and thread. The mallams up North are not supporting corruption like Dambazzau etc undecided always enjoying being slave forever to his masters up North. Rubbish thing

Have you seen any Mallam Open a thread, Carry placard or write an article in defence of DAMBAZZAU?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by mazifrankmore: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
The same way afonja defend thefnubu even when its obvious that he has stolen the blind

7 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by eyeview: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

I have read your posts and I have come to the conclusion that you must be a poor person.
Your level of tribal bigotry can only be seen in very poor people cos most rich guys don't really give a hoot about tribe in their dealings but results. Tribalism is often a manifestation of physical lack which forces the victim to blame others for his condition. And by that,one can safely see that you must be very poor fella.

May God have mercy on your soul.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
49cents:
You are a disgrace to the Igbo race along Joe Igbokwe!!!

Your just a hag trying to distract attention from the onslaught on your super corrupt paymasters Tinubu and your dullard leader Buhari, who by the way, just withdraw forgery cases against Saraki and even endorsed the budget padding Dogara while ignoring the Whistle Blower, Jubril, after promising protection to Whistle Blowers

Don't sell your conscience for a mess o porridge

Hypocrite! Were you guys not the first group to offer support to Saraki and his gang? Were you not the same guys who abused Buhari for arresting the duo for fogery?

Were you guys not same that Supported Dogara over the budget padding to get at Buhari?

Bia Nwokem, nye m efe!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by plaetton: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
KimI

Who is talking about Buhari here? Why are you guys always in the forefront of defending corruption?

Stella Odua's tenure as aviation minister speaks for itself, especially now, with the current condition of airports around the country.

The campaign of calumny against her is by the same cowardly agents that Calumnise heroes and celebrate fools.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Bizibi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
This weekend is so funny,now comet's another wonderful thread.....
Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by MrDavidson: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
I like your courage, Ms NgeneUkwenu.
Though I wouldn't say it's only the Igbos that are tacitly supporting corruption, but it's clear they are the ring leaders.

The only thing that I don't agree with in these DSS raids, is that they were done in the night, but who knows that may have been necessary security-wise.

DSS have come up to say they went for the operation with search warrants and you see some gullible people still unduly pouring vituperations on Buhari. According to some, DSS should always arrest people by either inviting them over or nothing else.

They were looking for evidence! Immediately you invite them, isn't it not for the suspects to go back to their house and do away with those pieces of evidence they know you're coming for?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by CandyDiamond(f): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yabba left,one of your patient have escaped

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by HtwoOw: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's the Victim mentality inherited from their ancestors

Hausas aren't complaining , Yorubas arent complaining, But people from the East ? just mention corruption and show them evidence they will still complain of witch hunting , Imagine people supporting FFK ?? same ffk who spent 63 days or so in EFCC custody and actually returned money

And wike we know paid for his victory , in collaboration with patience

One more erdyot will still talk , but i doubt it'll be soon, and that person is Fayose , they queued behind him when he was lying to the face of the first lady , defaming her , they said he's the best, Same fayose who was given immunity through election he did not win,
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by sekundosekundo: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Tufiakwa!

NgeneUkwuewu, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your APC members used over #200,000,000. to clear grass, divert over 70 trailers of foodstuff meant for IDPs, you've not said anything about it. My prayer is that your condition will be like these IDPs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Ogbuefi2020: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
when the fake anti corruption war descend on Tinubu i will be here to remind afonjas of their rantings just like Ondo election exposed their hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by neocortex: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you seen any Mallam Open a thread, Carry placard or write an article in defence of DAMBAZZAU?

You should more on results not critics.
Hundreds of people opened thread on Nairaland , results = Dasuki still in prison,
Saraki is still in court.

No mallam/APC opened any thread to support their people,
but are pulling behind the scene strings results = buratai
is a freeman , Dambazau is a free man, Sylva's house has been
returned to him.

In your opinion who is more dangerous and deserving of your
attention , the nairaland critics or the silent mallams ?
critics or the silent mallams ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by bennyann: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
OP, what proof do you have that they are corrupt? And how are we sure the ones you defend yourself aren't corrupt.

Please face the ones you defend and leave others to defend theirs. Infact, [/b]is it your defend? [b] angry
Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by apcisevil: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
KimI

Yet your Mr integrity defended abacha...

the question should be: why is your Mr integrity the baboon defending abacha, burutai and other known crinimals including himself and his bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by DMerciful(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bubu is a fraud. Abacha did not steal-Bubu
Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by eyeview: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
KimI

Isn't it hypocrisy that you keep referring to Stella as corrupt for approving the purchase of two bullet proof cars at the cost of N250m almost 4 years ago but very silent on the cutting of grass by a northerner at N270m (20million more) a few days ago.
You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Eastfield1: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
eyeview:

Isn't it hypocrisy that you keep referring to Stella as corrupt for approving the purchase of two bullet proof cars at the cost of N250m almost 4 years ago but very silent on the cutting of grass by a northerner at N270m (20million more) a few days ago.
You are a hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: Why Are My Igbo Brothers And Sisters Shamelessly Defending Corruption? by Nnemuka(f): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
The disgusting thing about you is that you are male parading yourself as female...
secondly you are soo ashamed of the fact that you are yoruba thus claim igbo..
lastly you live on nairaland. I mean i checked your profile and men you've spent a lifetime here defending evil...
i am ashamed for you.
How do you sleep at night with soo much hate inside of you?
i pray you dont commit suicide someday with the level of hate inside you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Spits Fire, Threatens To Deal With Politicians With Fake Certificates / BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE / Nnamdi Kanu Wikipedia Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.