Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief (2155 Views)

I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere / N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by Controversialad: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
PARIS, JULY 20, 2016: (DGW) Nigeria's Chief of Naval Staff, Ibot-Ete Ibas finally admitted that the rampaging militants in the troubled oil-rich Niger Delta are no pushovers because they possess more sophisticated weapons than the regular Nigerian Navy which he said has adversely hampered its efforts to combat militancy in the region.

Also hampering its efforts to secure Nigeria's maritime domain from activities of the militants which he described as economic saboteurs is the shortage of combat ships and inadequate funding.
He made this disclosure on Tuesday before the members of the Senate Committee on Nigerian Navy whom he received at the Naval Headquarters, Abuja.

Read more ยป http:///sJwijm
Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by DjAndroid: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
No news of the black waters anymore .or Dem never reach the creeks?.

Dem think say na boys brigade Dem dey go meet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by Vendoor(f): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Should we call this true confession or what wink

4 Likes

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by splendid2: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2016
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by ogkrakkid(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2016
DjAndroid:

Lmao..boys brigade. Lol..but dey jst bought DAT gun boat "amphibious ".in bigies voice.wat d hell is stopping ya.on ma Versace shade watching ya.loolz.

1 Like

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by pode(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Sir you don't mean it but what happen to the "black water men" ur oga at the top said he's bring to town?
Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fake news from fake source

No terrorist or militant or avenger is more equipped than Nigerian Armed forces

Boko haram had Anti aircraft guns and they brought down drones / helicopters

But these useless people from Yeebow and Biafra land have only mouth

I am still waiting for their missiles
Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by 400billionman: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Odua peoples congress will fight them..

2 Likes

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by blackmatter007: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nda never said they had missiles , i wonder where you are getting this nonsense story from.

Stop thinking with your ass like an ass.

DaBullIT:
Fake news from fake source

No terrorist or militant or avenger is more equipped than Nigerian Armed forces

Boko haram had Anti aircraft guns and they brought down drones / helicopters

But these useless people from Yeebow and Biafra land have only mouth

I am still waiting for their missiles

1 Like

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by DaBullIT(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chai

See korokoro lie , Abeg clean your mouth like three times and wash your hand like 10 times, lies all over is bad for your health

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/joint-niger-delta-liberation-force-new-rebels-threaten-nigeria-missile-attack-7-june-1563488

http://thenationonlineng.net/militants-threaten-launch-six-missiles-niger-delta-2/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/02/another-militant-group-emerges-in-niger-delta-threatens-to-launch-six-missiles/

Lie with Dignity
blackmatter007:
Nda never said they had missiles , i wonder where you are getting this nonsense story from.

Stop thinking with your ass like an ass.

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by blackmatter007: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
I said niger delter avengers (nda)
What i see here is niger delta liberation force, by the way i haven't seen any article on nda official page threaten missile attack on nigeria so i wonder where you are getting your news from.

DaBullIT:
Chai

See korokoro lie , Abeg clean your mouth like three times and wash your hand like 10 times, lies all over is bad for your health

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/joint-niger-delta-liberation-force-new-rebels-threaten-nigeria-missile-attack-7-june-1563488

http://thenationonlineng.net/militants-threaten-launch-six-missiles-niger-delta-2/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/02/another-militant-group-emerges-in-niger-delta-threatens-to-launch-six-missiles/

Lie with Dignity

1 Like

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by DaBullIT(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
If i was blind, i wouldn't have been able to read the topic ,

If i was stupid , i wouldn't have been able to find those links

You on the other hand made a grave mistake by using the words stupidity , blind and dumb , there will be consequences, those who know know

And by the way , the name may be different , they are from the same niger delta , they have the same purpose and as i have said , y'all look the same to me ,
blackmatter007:
Can you see your bland undiluted stupidity
I said niger delter avengers (nda)
What i see here is niger delta liberation force, by the way i haven't seen any article on nda official page threaten missile attack on nigeria so i wonder where you are getting your news from.

You are really blind and dumb.

Mynd44 , seun, lalasticlala this is violation of rule 2 , i have been insulted
Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by Integrityfarms(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2016
DjAndroid:

Na who never see something go dey open mouth yarn anyhow!

1 Like

Re: N'delta Militants Are No Pushovers, We Lack Equipment To Confront Them' - Chief by mazichika: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2016
;DEven with sherifats and sherifatases in town

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Yoruba Group Set To Protest In Abuja Against Nnamd Kanu's Secret Trial / Governor Ortom Of Benue State.....wat A Shame / Throwback Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Before He Resigned From Customs In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.