Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) (34361 Views)

4 Policemen To Die By Hanging For Killing Okadaman / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Okadaman Shot Dead By Policemen In Benue. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by juliuscarter(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why didn't he shoot in the air instead....Fool

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by RichDad1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmm
But two wrongs don't make a right. sad
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. lipsrsealed

RIP TO THE DECEASED.

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ddgolden: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes ooo,am in love with this grin

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
if there is law enforcemt agency that deal with jungle justice.. it will be sorted out angry angry
bongolistik:
Why won't jungle justice continue in a country that is filled with all manners of lawlessness that even the law makers are equally the law breakers as with every other humans inhabiting in the country.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by TheSunSon: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jibril659:
Barbaric B-Easts.
No one is more of a beast than your prophet mohammed and your brothers boko haram,and your president,you piece of cow sh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Ochendo3: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Were is d pix of d okada man.... Okada man RIP police man u fit rest were eva u feel like cus na u fin trouble grin
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
The activities of policemen in Nsukka and environs needs to be checkmated..visit there most often and u need to hear the complaints from bike men who barely make 3k a day..even at the height of petrol scarcity and increment,they still had the mind to forcefully collect 50and 100..on market days (nkwo)that's when they make more money. .and the each pole u meet a different set, at least 100 or 150..must be dropped before the bike men get to their destination and they keep getting curses from the bike men. .that he authorities should look into this police extortion and bike men in Nsukka..really pity the bike men..

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
TheSunSon post=47 ;D752275:

Scram,epileptic f00L.
quit behaving like a boob you sisi. You're making a fool of yourself.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by agrovick(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
ogorwyne:
It was a gory sight. The bike man was even eating. Another gal was even affected. The policeman was careless with his gun. Funny enough, the policemen came on a stupid mission.
This pikin, your kurukere waka don dey too plenty. Oginni
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by opson2016(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
.more of this is needed against the police that kill hardworking okada men everyday across the country. Maybe one day they'll learn how to treat Nigerian masses with respect

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
"An eye for an eye is justice well served ",my quote

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Joshjoash(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
embarassed ow i cry for the dead sad news evrywhr
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by RealCJ: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
I love this, he deserve to die too. Fools in police uniform.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Tenkobos(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
I witnessed everything. The man he shot was an only son.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Tenkobos(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
ogorwyne:
It was a gory sight. The bike man was even eating. Another gal was even affected. The policeman was careless with his gun. Funny enough, the policemen came on a stupid mission.
It was like he came there for his last meal.

My question is, what happens to all the people that were later arrested.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by cococandy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
My goodness cry

I don't even know who to weep for. Just tired of all these bad news everywhere. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by skelewu404(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Elijahrona2:

You wan first me before?
of course i did cheesy
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ClitRaider: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
skelewu404:
police killing innocent civilians since 00bc
Flat.head policeman kill a jew and the izrealite killed the flat.head too!
Wtf!
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by stainlex(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
I feel bad that this feels good..I hate evil and illiterate policemen.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by NICENEDU29: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jibril659:
Barbaric B-Easts.
As you dropped your comment, how many likes have you got? None. That is to show that you wasted your time commenting nonsense. So please delete it.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tenkobos:
It was like he came there for his last meal.

My question is, what happens to all the people that were later arrested.
They will use money to bail themselves na. E nor go pass.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ogorwyne(f): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
agrovick:

This pikin, your kurukere waka don dey too plenty. Oginni
Lemme alone jor. The place where e happen nor far from my lodge. And its been close to a month if not more than.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by skelewu404(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
ClitRaider:

Flat.head policeman kill a jew and the izrealite killed the flat.head too!
Wtf!
r u saying that the scores is 1-1
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Derawiz(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is an old incident that occurred about 3 weeks ago.Na wa oh
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by krokronyash(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wherever you are when death comes around you are gone already.
Maybe he would have survived the boko haram thing...... but he still died anyways...,and Steve the cop, just fulfilled part ... undecided
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by udumosam23(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
And his coleagues managed to recover or should i say rescue the gun, and weren't able to rescue the man? The Nigerian polish sha. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by lurdkriss: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Policemen are the same everywhere,I hate them like ....he got whet he deserved,if he waz taken to d station nothing would have come out of it.now thefamily of thepoor okadaman can rest,knowing that the killer of their family member is also dead... undecided

KILL EVERY KILLER COP!!!
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ClitRaider: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
skelewu404:

r u saying that the scores is 1-1
Nah, i meant biabia are killing emselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.