Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) (34360 Views)

4 Policemen To Die By Hanging For Killing Okadaman / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Okadaman Shot Dead By Policemen In Benue. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Skmoda360(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sunofgod:
karma is a bitch.,.it bitchslapped that nigga popo to hell..i care less about the police death bt that okada man tho.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Kelly2713(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]hmmm wetin come concern me for him[/s] smiley[img][/img][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by skelewu404(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
ClitRaider:

Nah, i meant biabia are kill emselves.
so u r saying no big deal
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ClitRaider: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
skelewu404:
so u r saying no big deal
You got it.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by APOK(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Endurance and patience are the best gifts a man should posses
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by alaskido(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
I wish this happened in Lagos. These Lagos policemen be like landlords.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
The policeman was even from the same area that he was beaten to death.. The police in Nigeria should start serving and not seen as enemy of the people they are meant to protect ... We need a major orientation of our security forces in Nigeria...
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by july66: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
dre11:

...3 hospitals refused to treat officer

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/nsukka-residents-stone-policeman-death-killing-okadaman/

Pic: Police officer stoned to death, Late Onah

why should hospital reject people on the ground that there is no bed space. Is it the bed that is going to treat the sick? Render first aid & if the patient has to lie down on a mat to live then so be it. A lot of soul that could have lived have been lost through flimsy excuses.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jibril659:
Barbaric B-Easts.
Ur mother's barbaric H-Oles
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by agrovick(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lemme alone jor. The place where e happen nor far from my lodge. And its been close to a month if not more than.
Dem don collect this one bread gringringrin
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by NICENEDU29: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2016
ClitRaider:

Nah, i meant biabia are kill emselves.
O boy! see English oo! "Nah, i meant biabia ARE KILL EMSELVES". Ewooo! bekee is truly a crazy language. My friend please go back to Understanding English Basic 1. Mumu!
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Rastaman28:

Ur mother's barbaric H-Oles
disgusting product of expired decayed watery sperm
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2016
NICENEDU29:

As you dropped your comment, how many likes have you got? None. That is to show that you wasted your time commenting nonsense. So please delete it.
B-east
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by ClitRaider: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2016
NICENEDU29:

O boy! see English oo! "Nah, i meant biabia ARE KILL EMSELVES". Ewooo! bekee is truly a crazy language. My friend please go back to Understanding English Basic 1. Mumu!
Mofo!
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jibril659:
disgusting product of expired decayed watery sperm
like the one u suck from ur dad's di*k
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rastaman28:

like the one u suck from ur dad's di*k
stoopid dawg grin
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by abuaudu(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by Lekewatt(m): 3:35am On Jul 28, 2016
HRich:
Nice one. They should continue that way untill the policemen learn a lesson.
grin will u allow em to use u learn d lesson? Just a kuashun.
Re: Nsukka Residents Stone Policeman To Death For Killing Okadaman (pic) by HRich(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Lekewatt:
grin will u allow em to use u learn d lesson? Just a kuashun.
I'm not a Policeman bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.